• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

BzlmZnxCYAEo9Zn.jpg

Favre only 45? he looks like 60..

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haden, Rubin and Kruger are all questionable.

If they can't go it'll be Gilbert filling in for Haden. Kitchen probably for Rubin and Eric Martin for Kruger.

jakncoke

Banned
Haden, Rubin and Kruger are all questionable.

If they can't go it'll be Gilbert filling in for Haden. Kitchen probably for Rubin and Eric Martin for Kruger.

Yum. I remember abusing Gilbert in the 1st game. Suck it down kitty, you going to be choking on kitty litter.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 45m45 minutes ago

RT @jjones9: DeAngelo Williams, Josh Norman and Bene Benwikere are OUT. Charles Johnson, Greg Olsen and Jonathan Stewart questionable

Spinluck

Nintendos artists are so good.

I wonder how much more time and money it costs to add these kind of small details that are missing from most games.

:lol

The new Smash is one of the most will animated games ever. Insane amounts of detail everywhere.

So this doesn't surprise me.

jakncoke

Banned
Joe Person ‏@josephperson 45m45 minutes ago

RT @jjones9: DeAngelo Williams, Josh Norman and Bene Benwikere are OUT. Charles Johnson, Greg Olsen and Jonathan Stewart questionable

Your rb situation this year is very amusing to me. Is darrin reaves banged up as well now and might miss leaving fozzy and obog for you to get 45 yards rushing on the day.

Fantomex

Also. This white lady was wearing this hat at a predominantly Vietnamese Starbucks yesterday. I honestly didn't know go to feel, but I chaned a pic.

kkHeafz.png

Milchjon

I'm so broke right now, I made a big pot of rice, beans and some sausage and peppers for flavor and texture to last me for a few days.

I mean it tastes good, but it's struggle food and your pics piss me off!

Konka

Banned
I'm so broke right now, I made a big pot of rice, beans and some sausage and peppers for flavor and texture to last me for a few days.

I mean it tastes good, but it's struggle food and your pics piss me off!

I'm going to swallow doner later tonight like its going out of style my friend.

Top Bottom