• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Konka

Banned
I really miss the street food variety they have in the UK.

I mean, most of the local stuff is bland shit (Cornish Pasties tho), but all that ethnic stuff...

I'll be in london for 5 days in a few weeks. Looking forward to all the food. I'm thinking of coming to Germany around Christmas time.

Milchjon

I'll be in london for 5 days in a few weeks. Looking forward to all the food. I'm thinking of coming to Germany around Christmas time.

Best time, especially in the South.

Go visit a Christkindlesmarkt in one of the old cities like Nuremberg and destroy your head with Glühwein.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wish there was a Jersey Mike's in town. I ate their twice this week after the OT thread about it and that place is legit.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 11m11 minutes ago

Gotten this Q a few times so here you go: No, Todd Gurley cannot play in the NFL this season

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Had a really good Katsudon (A Rice Bowl with Breaded Pork-chop, a fried Egg, and carmelized onions) for lunch today.
Chicken_katsudon_by_avlxyz.jpg

:jelly

I wish there was a Jersey Mike's in town. I ate their twice this week after the OT thread about it and that place is legit.

I get a sandwich from there at least once a week. It is so hard to find a good hoagie in Vegas and they are by far the best I have found so far.

Brandon Graham has been having a really good season so far, philly mag had a breakdown of his game against the Rams:

Brandon Graham - He was their best defensive player. Graham finished with three tackles, four hurries and a forced fumble. He bowled over the RB and affected Davis’ throw on an incompletion in the first. Good pressure on an incompletion in the third. Pressured Davis into a scramble in the third. On a third down, he rushed the A-Gap, took on the RB and hit Davis’ arm as he threw. Great move against Jake Long in the fourth, forcing Davis to step up. Another excellent rush against the right tackle in the fourth, but Davis dumped it off. Good job setting the edge on Watts’ 2-yard run in the first. On the very next play, dropped in coverage, ran to the ball and tackled Stacy for a 2-yard loss on a completion. Nice job punching the ball out of Stacy’s hands in the third. The only hiccup was in coverage against the TE in the first. Graham had pretty good coverage, but couldn't find the ball on a 22-yard completion. Overall, he was just very difficult for the Rams to block. Graham played 35 percent of the snaps. That number needs to go up. He's the Eagles' best pass-rusher.

jakncoke

Banned
Desperate times call for desperate measures

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 11m11 minutes ago

Gotten this Q a few times so here you go: No, Todd Gurley cannot play in the NFL this season

Ye idk why people thought. Surely he'd have to wait for nfl draft or supplemental. People are dumb once again. Also Jonathan Jones is a cunt.

Milchjon

Subway destroyed the whole idea of sandwiches (excluding Hamburgers and similar stuff) for me for a while. Only when I went back and started making sandwiches myself did I realize how great they can be.

Still the only fast food joint I absolutely refuse to visit.

BigAT

Jim Irsay, fresh from rehab, back from his suspension, finally allowed to use Twitter again.

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay 2m
What can I say? I could say something,but nothing IS something;nothing isn't nothing,if I say it;it's something.No things are nothing things

Holy fuck...the drugs are real.

zychi

Banned
I don't have rich parents...

London is like a $40 round trip flight from here.

wasn't referring to you, my bad. my buddy just texted me that he's going to peru, he just got back from europe and new york.

he hasn't finished college yet. he doesn't work. yet he has enough money to travel around the world. the joys of rich parents.

e: have fun in london. go to a chelsea game for me.

Konka

Banned
Konka was lunchbox all along

I can verify I've never been in Michigan.

wasn't referring to you, my bad. my buddy just texted me that he's going to peru, he just got back from europe and new york.

he hasn't finished college yet. he doesn't work. yet he has enough money to travel around the world. the joys of rich parents.

Ah.

Thanks! Maybe I will.

bionic77

Jelly of your friend.

That sounds awesome.

All of that strange...

Bigger shill:

Buck for the Cards or Nantz for the Pats?

I mean Buck is terrible, but Nantz damn near broke down on air when Sanchez beat the Pats in Foxboro in the AFC Divisional a few years back.

gutshot

Sure, but if you live in a respectable city why would you be going to a chain?

Lots of people live in the suburbs though, where it's chain restaurants or nothing. Jersey Mike's is definitely the best out of all the sandwich shops.

I miss Wawa though.

jakncoke

Banned
*shrug*

There are plenty of play-by-play callers that I really like, but there are none that I wouldn't watch a game for. Just not that big a deal to me.

Well of course. Doesnt mean there is some turd announcers out there hamming it up for a paycheck, specially joe buck sized

Hunter S.

I've said it before that I've felt the same. Never bothered by Joe Buck calling a game. Maybe I'm just not that picky about whoever is calling sports, I'll watch regardless. The NHL thread folks have been losing their mind over the Rogers/Sportsnet broadcasts now, and I just don't see the big deal.
Only good commentator/analyst is Sports is Joe Motha Fucken Rogan!

joe-rogan-this-homeless-guy-asked.jpg

ShaneB

Well of course. Doesnt mean there is some turd announcers out there hamming it up for a paycheck, specially joe buck sized

Well like I said, it's never a big deal to me. The good ones I like, and all the others are completely serviceable and I'll watch regardless. Just something silly to go crazy over in my opinion.

Only good commentator/analyst is Sports is Joe Motha Fucken Rogan!

It's certainly fun when he goes off on a rant during UFC cards.

jakncoke

Banned
Well like I said, it's never a big deal to me. The good ones I like, and all the others are completely serviceable and I'll watch regardless. Just something silly to go crazy over in my opinion.

It's certainly fun when he goes off on a rant during UFC cards.

This is neogaf and the nfl-gaf sub forum brosph anything can be made a big deal

zychi

Banned
I've said it before that I've felt the same. Never bothered by Joe Buck calling a game. Maybe I'm just not that picky about whoever is calling sports, I'll watch regardless. The NHL thread folks have been losing their mind over the Rogers/Sportsnet broadcasts now, and I just don't see the big deal.

Imagine

that an announcer

who

TALKS LIKE THIS

for

4 hours and we all know that Favre

plays like a kid out there

Nobody can

blame the Packers or Mike

McCarthy

for allowing their QB, Rodgers

*30 seconds of dead air*

to just sling it out there. RANDOM RUN ON SENTENCE SENDING IT DOWN TO PAM OLIVER WHO IS ON THE SIDELINE!

Top Bottom