• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Mollymauk

kETpTyD.jpg

How do the athletes we respect act when they don't realize the camera is on? The answer isn't always good. But Sunday, after another great performance, this is @dangerusswilson in a near-empty hallway when he didn't realize I had my iPhone out. A stranger in a RG3 jersey said politely, "We're huge fans, Russell." Wilson changed course and approached, spending about 4 minutes talking to the man in the wheelchair. So how does Russell Wilson act when the camera is off? Exactly as he does when it's on. Total class.

XVlDgOk.jpg

bionic77

Sounds like yall need some trivia tbh

Since sacks became a official stat only 3 qbs has been sacked 10 times in a game,

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_sacked_single_game.htm
I question that Ben was sacked only 8 times in that Eagles game.

It seemed like he was hit every play and sacked 10 times per quarter until he said no mas late in the game.

And why does Starbucks have a reputation of having a lot of Macs? I am working in a Starbucks for the next hour and so longer and I am the only person here with a Mac. Everyone else has PC laptops.

A third of the place is hipsters though.

jakncoke

Banned

It seemed like he was hit every play and sacked 10 times per quarter until he said no mas late in the game.

And why does Starbucks have a reputation of having a lot of Macs? I am working in a Starbucks for the next hour and so longer and I am the only person here with a Mac. Everyone else has PC laptops.

You take up that entire 3rd?

Dragon

Banned

Dude you're in one Starbucks in the entire US. You really want to make a generalization based on that? haha

bionic77

You take up that entire 3rd?
I am a professional (that wears skinny jeans). So at best I account for 10% of the hipster factor here.

Honestly I don't see an overwhelming amount of Macs at Starbucks. A lot of professionals seem to use them as an office in a pinch and most of them use PCs. I do this myself (even though I prefer the smaller coffee shop because they are quieter and their wifi is always better but alas these places are disappearing).

bionic77

Who remembers watching the worst travesty of a football game that was ever played?

ward-mud.jpg
That game was awesome.

When have you ever seen the ball get buried in the ground after a punt?

Also someone just moved next with Apple shit that might be buckethead to me so no more comments on the people here!

Konka

Banned
That game was awesome.

When have you ever seen the ball get buried in the ground after a punt?

Also someone just moved next with Apple shit that might be buckethead to me so no more comments on the people here!

I don't remember any actual football being played in that game. I think it was 3 and out for nearly every series....

Milchjon

I am a professional (that wears skinny jeans). So at best I account for 10% of the hipster factor here.

Honestly I don't see an overwhelming amount of Macs at Starbucks. A lot of professionals seem to use them as an office in a pinch and most of them use PCs. I do this myself (even though I prefer the smaller coffee shop because they are quieter and their wifi is always better but alas these places are disappearing).

Aren't you like 400 years old

Also, you always talk about your love for fried chicken

I bet your "skinny" jeans are just regular old jeans on a chubby guy!

bionic77

Aren't you like 400 years old

Also, you always talk about your love for fried chicken

I bet your "skinny" jeans are just regular old jeans on a chubby guy!
Just because you can't fit through the door of your mothers basement don't assume that the rest of us are all fatties.

Skinny people still exist.

Yes we are rare and to be treasured for our uniqueness and superiority. And yes we look down upon you and judge you whenever you eat or drink anything that isn't water or cucumbers.

eznark

Banned
Just because you can't fit through the door of your mothers basement don't assume that the rest of us are all fatties.

Skinny people still exist.

Yes we are rare and to be treasured for our uniqueness and superiority. And yes we look down upon you and judge you whenever you eat or drink anything that isn't water or cucumbers.

Wife put you on the water and cucumber diet, eh?

bionic77

Wife put you on the water and cucumber diet, eh?
You won't believe this. But after I am done here I am going to take her back to King of Prussia (a mall in Philly) and she is returning an expensive purse (don't ask how much) because I told her too!

Also she has no input on my diet. My wife doesn't give a shit what I eat. All the attempts at being healthy are all 100% me.

jakncoke

Banned
Hasnt Tom been listed on the injury report like 79% the time and yet missed next to no games besides the year his knee was pollard'd. Doubt he misses

eznark

Banned
You won't believe this. But after I am done here I am going to take her back to King of Prussia (a mall in Philly) and she is returning an expensive purse (don't ask how much) because I told her too!

Also she has no input on my diet. My wife doesn't give a shit what I eat. All the attempts at being healthy are all 100% me.

She is cheating on you

Top Bottom