• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

http://i1.minus.com/jcbIXULokuqT7.jpg[img]

[img]http://i5.minus.com/j6E3BFDHE2upP.jpg[img]

[img]http://i4.minus.com/jbnEecyQqerl1D.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh, Saints on the bye, Carolina at Cincy to finally bring them down to the shit tier the rest of this division is in. Substantially less profanities will be shouted this Sunday than in previous weeks. Fuck me we needed this bye week.

RBH

athlete-tim-tebow.jpg

Tim Tebow has been off to a great start on ESPN with the SEC Network and now the analyst is getting his own job down in Jacksonville hosting a radio segment where he will interact with listeners, talk football and interview sports figures about the weekly news in Florida and around the SEC and football overall.

According to CBS News in Jacksonville, Tebow will host "Tuesday's with Tim" on 1010XL and the segment will feature him with Dan Hicken and Jeff Prosser talking SEC football and college football around the country. Tebow has been looking good on TV with ESPN and while he has said numerous times that he wants to continue his NFL career, he appears content with working as an analyst.

Tebow has been getting very solid reviews for his work and he appears to be a natural on television and talking about games in the SEC.
Tebow of course was a Heisman winning quarterback at Florida and he also won a national championship as the starter when he led the team to a 13-1 record. Tebow put up some amazing numbers in college and after being drafted by the Denver Broncos his NFL career took some interesting turns and he ended up in NY and then out of the league all together.

Over the years Tebow has been mentioned in numerous stores and Tebow has been linked to a number of women in his career, including actress Camilla Belle as well as Erin Drewes and Lucy Pinder and now other reports have come out that he is dating a model, but once again, it looks like they are just rumors. Tebow is a high profile figure and his Christian faith has put him front and center and while there have been more rumors about him, Tebow said in his GMA appearance that he is happy with where he is in his career right now.
http://www.sportsworldreport.com/ar...n-analyst-gets-radio-show-in-jacksonville.htm

RBH

screen-shot-2014-09-15-at-8-10-22-am.png

screen-shot-2014-09-15-at-8-19-21-am.png

On Monday morning, Tim Tebow made his debut as a contributor to ABC’s top-rated morning show, Good Morning America. The former college star and current SEC Network analyst appeared live on GMA‘s New York set to introduce an inspirational story about 10-year-old Deven Jackson. The Pennsylvania youngster had both legs amputated after a bout with meningitis, but hasn’t let that stop him from his passion — playing football.

GMA teased the Tebow appearance for most of the morning, finally introducing him at the top of the 8 a.m. hour to a round of applause from Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos and the rest of the crew. After a quick chat, Tebow was back 15 minutes later to introduce his segment.

Tebow traveled to Pennsylvania to meet young Deven, who is able to run thanks to a pair of blades that were donated to him. (They’re the same type of prosthetic used by Olympian and fallen star Oscar Pistorius.)

The star of the segment was clearly the 10-year-old, but Tebow shined too. He’s a natural for these types of stories. Though he can be a little rigid on SEC Nation, Tebow seems at ease here, making up for the stilted delivery of his narration with a sense of compassion that’s clearly evident every time he’s on camera. When he talks to Deven, Tebow leans into him, sits at eye level and takes in every word. He has an impressive knack for making a conversation taking place in front of cameras and microphones sound like a private chat between old friends.

In a post-segment chat with Tebow, GMA host Robin Roberts said the one-time NFL star will appear on the program on “most Mondays.”
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/tim-tebow-good-morning-america-video-deven-jackson

j8IHJ9kY1ZP4R.png

:')

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Weird I don't think I've ever been given a bag for a 6 or 12 pack before. Heck even if you buy individual cans here they give you essentially a cardboard holder to put all your cans in as if it were a 6 pack.

Either way I don't think you're wrong in this case as you just left the store and it broke.

I had a few bottles of beer break in a 24 without me noticing on my walk back to a buddy's place and the entire bottom of the box ripped open due to the wetness and I lost about half of the beers. We called the store and they gave us a new 24. But that's out East in Canada where they're really nice.

Hunter S.

Broncos have one of those terrible early games this week. I hope we stomp the Jets for making Broncos nation watch Eastern time zone football.

I wish Tim Tebow was an actor. In Hollywood.

Hunter S.

The Evil Within sounds worth my buy. I hope it gets good reviews. Middle Earth games seem redundant to me.

Also, playstation now works terribly for me on PS4. I think it is because I live so close to mountains and giant hills.

Dragon

Banned
Jets, Hou, Oak, Min, Jax, Mia, Was

I'm honestly surprised he's not on ANY team

You're honestly surprised? As a legitimate football fan?

The Evil Within sounds worth my buy. I hope it gets good reviews. Middle Earth games seem redundant to me.

Also, playstation now works terribly for me on PS4. I think it is because I live so close to mountains and giant hills.

I know you said not to respond to you but I'm not sure what Playstation Now has to do with mountains and hills :). Unless that's related to your internet connection?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
plays more like the new batman games then AC. the only thing similar to AC is the dive jumps really.

Well the open world is definitely more Assassins Creed like to me. I feel like Batman has way more Metroidvania influence than this game does.

The combat is straight out of the Batman games though.

Jets, Hou, Oak, Min, Jax, Mia, Was

I'm honestly surprised he's not on ANY team

Kyle Orton was on the bench to start the season. Hell I'm shocked Freeman is out of a job.

squicken

Hunter S.

You're honestly surprised? As a legitimate football fan?

I know you said not to respond to you but I'm not sure what Playstation Now has to do with mountains and hills :). Unless that's related to your internet connection?
Obviously
I am no expert, but it does affect my ability to get other services.

your normal response to me was usually negative so I asked you to stop responding to me.

Fantomex

Already beat Hyrule the day it came out. Buddy and I did it in a few sessions. I'm a Zelda whore

Valkyrie is awesome. Beat it at release a few years ago.

Thanks for the suggestions tho

e: decided to stick with madden and fifa and wait til evil within reviews comes out. followed by halo mcc

Fifa is really all you need

jakncoke

Banned
Well for Steelers, Brad Gradkowski and Landry Jones are the back ups. So tim could easily fit on our roster and be considered an upgrade

Hunter S.

The Tim Tebow year is one of the most memorable Broncos years in the past 20 years. If he was not such a media magnent I would say he should be a backup.

Fox318

There aren't 32 QBs better than Tebow. He should be a backup somewhere

Wikipedia says there isn't a clear definition of "natural born US citizen" and that the term could include children of US citizens born abroad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause

Honestly nobody is going to make a deal out of it if somebody has the political capital to get elected in the first place.

Only time the debate would come up is if the a speaker of the house was not a naturalized citizen and something catastrophic were to happen to the President and VP.

That person would have the political capital to argue for the oval office.

jakncoke

Banned
My phone is fucking dying. Its annoying. The right hand of the screen no longer responds and now it just freaked when i was texting my cousin.

Dragon

Banned
Bullshit. I'd take Tebow over Geno any day of the week. He's straight garbage.

Sweet, now we're just saying things. Tim Tebow has a career completion percentage of 48%. In today's era NFL that is fucking unbelievably awful. He can't throw the fucking ball, which is kinda one of the core things a QB needs to do.

Geno Smith is awful, but he's not as bad as Tebow, sorry.

I'd take him over Whitehurst and whoever the Jets play at QB.

Why? Seriously what is the reasoning? Besides har har trollololol.

Hunter S.

Sweet, now we're just saying things. Tim Tebow has a career completion percentage of 48%. In today's era NFL that is fucking unbelievably awful. He can't throw the fucking ball, which is kinda one of the core things a QB needs to do.

Geno Smith is awful, but he's not as bad as Tebow, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM7rjhBhVQ8
Eat a bag of dicks Patsies

Godslay

Banned
Yes there are.

Not really.

Granted he's a backup, but Staton is passing for 48.9% without the threat of being able to run or continue broken plays. He would do just fine in a backup role. Look at Mike Vick for instance, came in as a backup and only completed 42% of his passes last week. Plus Geno only completed 33.% last week. Your telling me Tebow couldn't replicate that? It's a low bar for sure, but he's a gamer.

The only thing that's stopping him from being in the NFL is the circus around him. If it wasn't for that, I'm almost positive he'd be backing up someone. Especially with all the terrible backups out there.

squicken

Those guys maybe are slightly better at throwing the ball, but Tebow is built like a FB. A good OC can come up with a gameplan that uses his skills to win a game or two, which is all you can reasonably ask of a backup. I doubt even Chip the Great could win a game with Whitehurst

Top Bottom