• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

bionic77

How can you be a Magic fan and not follow the Dodgers?
Hey even my love for Magic has its limits!

I will pretend that he bought into that baseball franchise because he wanted to make more money. Not because he loves the game. That would make me have to disagree with him on something.

Trey

Best part of the Schwartz .gif is the Lions player high fiving him.

Even the Lions players know they are a fucking joke.

I'm riding high, talking shit, but honestly I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and that gif to be an ironic representative of Bills impotency.

Fox318

Hey even my love for Magic has its limits!

I will pretend that he bought into that baseball franchise because he wanted to make more money. Not because he loves the game. That would make me have to disagree with him on something.

Dude bought the team because he likes baseball.

His share with the Lakers would have probably been worth more considering the clippers sale.

ShaneB

BVels0Z.png

No wonder Homer was upset when he got the Broncos, he's a Chiefs fan!

Godslay

Banned
All of you shit stains should be playing Spelunky

This just makes me realize not to buy Vita games ever again.

Bought Spelunky when it released, had a good time with it, and then it becomes free on PS+. There were quite a few games like this, so I stopped buying them after Dragon's Crown.

But yeah Spelunky is fun in that the more you play the better it and you get.

bionic77

Dude bought the team because he likes baseball.

His share with the Lakers would have probably been worth more considering the clippers sale.
He didn't own much of the Lakers.

I can't trust anything you say after you and the Jets betrayed Tebow!

It is probably for humanitarian reasons. Dude cured AIDS and now wants to give back to a dead sport.

What a true hero.

ShaneB

This just makes me realize not to buy Vita games ever again.

Bought Spelunky when it released, had a good time with it, and then it becomes free on PS+. There were quite a few games like this, so I stopped buying them after Dragon's Crown.

But yeah Spelunky is fun in that the more you play the better it and you get.

I bought it on Steam ages ago and just never played it.

Top Bottom