• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Spinluck

Let's all welcome back the most loveable owner in the NFL!

109717461.0_standard_709.0.jpg

chuck.gif

Wouldn't it be nifty if Teddy turned out to be a really solid quarterback for a long time?

And if Zimmer is competent enough to be a head coach for a long time?

Fresh start. Fuck all the stupid shit that makes me hate football.

Wouldn't that be nice? Goodnight!

JABEE

Have mentioned my distaste for it before. After years of using the 360 controller, I've never liked the ds3 and now the ds4. Just garbage.

Say waaaaaah! DS4 is the best

The best at being a hot pile of garbage!

I bought a Ps4 for Knack

I like both next gen controllers

It was worth it. Knack is the best Ps4 game so far.

Not a big fan of xbone controller

I can understand not liking it, but it ain't garbage.

The build quality on the original batch of DS4s is shit and that's all there is to it.

Flacco flag fuckball is going to ruin us tomorrow.

That has nothing to do with what he said.

I've never been a fan of any PS controllers stick location. Left stick should be where the d-pad is and the only reason I can see they haven't changed it is tradition.

u8UDL9L.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
If you're a 16 year old girl yea sure. If you're a man.. I don't know brah.

Stop being a little bitch! Look at the specs, ask yourself what do I want in my phone? Pick the one that has the most things on your check list.

I just need to find a list of phones that will work with straight talk and less than 250.

Yeah real german a better pixel cam would be nice, but im sure thats by default now, my old phone had a iirc 0.9 mp and im sure even greg flip phone range has those now .

I just need to find a list of phones that will work with straight talk and less than 250.

Yeah real german a better pixel cam would be nice, but im sure thats by default now, my old phone had a iirc 0.9 mp and im sure even greg flip phone range has those now .

Damn you on that poverty status? Lol most place let you pay monthly without interest or T-Mobile does at least.

Just go get a real phone! I don't think I can ever go back to a low tier phone.

jakncoke

Banned
Damn you on that poverty status? Lol most place let you pay monthly without interest or T-Mobile does at least.

Just go get a real phone! I don't think I can ever go back to a low tier phone.

I dont use my phone nearly enough to make that a smart purhase and unlike some people in the world I dont think it makes my dick bigger or be look better carrying around a 500 dollar phone subsidized by a 2 year contract locked in. I pay 50 dollars a month for all the data, text and calling I want and with a simple button click I was able to get out without any hassle or penalties of recurring payments i still had set up with a ohio number.

Milchjon

Jak, you can find decent phones in that range or even below at this point.

Look at the Moto G or Nokia's low range stuff, like the Lumia 635.

Dunno about Straight Talk though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys don't like thing? Thing is the best thing ever! I prefer the DS4 but they're both pretty good controllers. Well the 360 one was fantastic but I haven't tried out the new bumpers on the bone's controller.

Are we getting an update on Dutch's shower girl or what?

jakncoke

Banned
Anyone ever use or have opinion of Samsung Galaxy S3? My brother seems to like it, but for being a guy thats about to graduate college with possibly 2 majors he is dumb on a whole range of things especially tech, so im not sure how much weight I put into his opinion.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
https://vine.co/v/OAFvqWOAghg

https://vine.co/v/OAFduUmUaHY

The blatant holding on Watt week in, week out is getting ridiculous. None has been called.

Wait, how about some blatant tripping:
https://vine.co/v/OADDQVzdOFb
I'm glad someone else saw the tripping. They showed like 3 or four different angles on that play and every time phill simms was like ohh man watt had a clear shot at luck if he didn't trip. And every time they completely ignore cherilus blatantly sticking his foot out.

Malalaw

Anyone ever use or have opinion of Samsung Galaxy S3? My brother seems to like it, but for being a guy thats about to graduate college with possibly 2 majors he is dumb on a whole range of things especially tech, so im not sure how much weight I put into his opinion.

Galaxy phones are great IMO, been using em since the 3 myself and never had a problem with it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

That's probably a good phone to get since it's the "flagship brand and model" for Android more or less. I've heard complaints about it and it supposedly feels flimsier than an iPhone but who knows? Phone wars are crazier than console wars these days.

Talon

I'm glad someone else saw the tripping. They showed like 3 or four different angles on that play and every time phill simms was like ohh man watt had a clear shot at luck if he didn't trip. And every time they completely ignore cherilus blatantly sticking his foot out.
This has happened to every great pass rusher in the history of the league. Deal with it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wouldn't it be nifty if Teddy turned out to be a really solid quarterback for a long time?

And if Zimmer is competent enough to be a head coach for a long time?

Fresh start. Fuck all the stupid shit that makes me hate football.

Wouldn't that be nice? Goodnight!

Not against us in about 3 1/2 hours. Our defense will crush Teddy Bears confidence early in the game and have him wishing he was drafted by the Browns so he doesn't have to face our defense twice every year.

Top Bottom