• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
This has happened to every great pass rusher in the history of the league. Deal with it.
I believe watt is dealing with it, despite being held and tripped he had a fantastic game.

But, you don't find it odd that its been like 4 games since someone was called for holding watt?

There is holding on every play and no they aren't going to call it every play I think we all understand that. Tripping is another though, that doesn't happen on every play.

Greg

ooh, can't fault ya there, plenty of Sports bars will be showing everything anyway, probably a few Packers bars too.
normally I'd go to the bar across the street because they have all the games, but I happen to live on the OH/PA state line, so all of their TVs will be locked on Browns/Steelers today

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hmmm...a young QB who is trying to prove a point with his play facing a beat-up Detroit Lions team. This has disaster written all over it.

brentech

Packers have a tough game ahead of them. Hopefully against a good D they look up to the challenge.

Also hope the Browns don't lay an egg after last week.

RemorsefulScaryCottontail.gif

Milchjon

Rapoport says the Jets won't fire Rex/Idzik before the season ends. Also:

One reason Jets brought Rex Ryan back last year: They feared he’d be immediately hired as a head coach & make them pay. Same fear exists now

Come be our DC, Rex!

Looks like the Steelers are on CBS here in Raleigh. Nothing like having a front row seat to the changing of the guard. Regardless of record if we lose to the Brownies we'll be in last place in the division.

Looks like the Steelers are on CBS here in Raleigh. Nothing like having a front row seat to the changing of the guard. Regardless of record if we lose to the Brownies we'll be in last place in the division.

It's crazy because the D was supposed to be the Browns strength, not the O, especally with Gordon out, and Cameron and Tate's early injuries. Our O-Line is mauling.

Although our D is going to drive us crazy today, both of ours. If Haden's not playing it's going to be a long day with Skrine and Gilbert starting >_< hopefully our #1 pick starts showing something good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My ever growing grey hairs are ready for today's game.

edit: Also to pass the time watching a One Piece Podcast visit Japan. I know only Batman and Cajun care about this at most but I don't care!

edit: Also to pass the time watching a One Piece Podcast visit Japan. I know only Batman and Cajun care about this at most but I don't care!

That sounds cool, although I haven't watched much One Piece. I try not to get into the insanely long series like that, but then again I just did binge 175 episodes of Fairy Tail, so who knows.

It's crazy because the D was supposed to be the Browns strength, not the O, especally with Gordon out, and Cameron and Tate's early injuries. Our O-Line is mauling.

Although our D is going to drive us crazy today, both of ours. If Haden's not playing it's going to be a long day with Skrine and Gilbert starting >_< hopefully our #1 pick starts showing something good.

The teams are evenly matched. A lot will come down to the mental aspect. How will the Browns handle being favored vs us? How will we handle being underdogs to the Browns? Tomlin should be able to get the team fired up on the whole "no one believes we can beat the Browns for fuck's sakes?!?!" But Tomlin has proven to be unable to motivate his guys before, so I guess we'll see what we see.

Haven't even checked on the weather in Cleveland. What's the forecast? That could play a factor if it's raining.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That sounds cool, although I haven't watched much One Piece. I try not to get into the insanely long series like that, but then again I just did binge 175 episodes of Fairy Tail, so who knows.

Oh I don't even watch the anime anymore, way too many episodes. I stick to the manga and then keep an eye on the anime for when the big moments are animated.

I know if there's ever a series I will keep reading it's One Piece, I'm pot committed at this point, I have to see it until it's done.

Hunter S.

I got bit by a fucking spider on my forearm the other night. It caused my 8 year old tattoo to inflame on the same arm. Now it is back to being smooth. It was the only bodily response and is really weird.

Top Bottom