• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

brentech

Adams looks like he doesn't know what to think. Cobb clearly impressed. Clinton-Dix is shocked. And Bush is just like, "yeaaaaa"

Happy 25th birthday to one of the best ever

41JQDC303VL.jpg

md0AaHH.jpg

Colasante

These Vincent Jackson trade rumors are interesting. Assuming there is not too much dead money from a trade, there's no reason for the Bucs not to trade him at this point, with Mike Evans looking great.

His $12.2 million cap hit in 2015 makes it highly unlikely that the Patriots would consider trading for him, but Bucs GM Jason Licht did come from New England, and they obviously have a history after the Logan Mankins/Tim Wright trade. It'd be fun to see Vincent Jackson and Mankins swap teams after the ridiculous amount of trade rumors that came about when they both held out in 2010.

Pro

I want to know what happened for this reaction at packers team picture

VAzt95A.png

Nude pic of Olivia Munn. Adams trying to figure out sexual orientation, Cobb clearly gives those titties two thumbs up, Haha's first reaction to ever seeing a naked girl, and Bush thinkin bout what mama gon make for dinner.

brentech

Clowney now doubtful for tonight.

#FreeMallett
If he was only questionable prior to this, then they shouldn't have been playing him anyways. Don't put a rookie on the field, returning from injury, if he isn't at least 95% healthy. Great way to blow him out for a majority of an offseason.

Kinda has the feel of one of those old Gaijin 4koma image macros. I'm not sure yet if that's the "bored" part or the "hype" part though.

I have no fucking idea what that means, but okay! Should I laugh?

highfive.gif

correct response?

Farooq

Banned
Farooq how did Parnell look yesterday? Which was better his pass blocking or run blocking?

I thought he was solid in the run. In pass protection he struggled early, but got stronger as the game wore on. I will have re-watch the game before I say anything definitive. There were some plays were he had help from Witten, like on the TD to Escobar.

CoordinatedNegligibleIberianchiffchaff.gif

Btw...I fucking love that they ran a two man route out of 13 personnel on first down. Fucking helps that Murray leads the league in yards gained on first down. That play was all execution too. The fake run blocking action by the o-line, how Romo looks off the safety, Escobar making sure the DB is on his outside hip. Loved it.

I only bring up this play because TE coach Mike Pope got the game ball yesterday, and this play featured all three TEs.

bionic77

They caught a serial killer in Indiana.

He killed like 7 women last week.

Has eznark posted lately?

The serial killer was black. That would be the biggest Shamalan (sp?) twist of all time if it turned out to be eznark!

I missed it, did Hawk-GAF have a meltdown yesterday? I'm
not
sorry for your loss, brother Rando but the Cardinals are proud to remain your NFC Best Overlords. Two games up on the Chickens and Niners, woooooooooo!

It's funny how much she's worshiped here but the average person on the street would have no idea who the fuck you're talking about. No doubt she's cute though, carry on.

Zeke

I thought he was solid in the run. In pass protection he struggled early, but got stronger as the game wore on. I will have re-watch the game before I say anything definitive. There were some plays were he had help from Witten, like on the TD to Escobar.

CoordinatedNegligibleIberianchiffchaff.gif

Btw...I fucking love that they ran a two man route out of 13 personnel on first down. Fucking helps that Murray leads the league in yards gained on first down. That play was all execution too. The fake run action blocking by the o-line, how Romo looks off the safety, Escobar making sure the DB is on his outside hip. Loved it.

I only bring up this play because TE coach Mike Pope got the game ball yesterday, and this play featured all three TEs.
Sounds encouraging I hope he can fill the spot. Just like Dez was saying earlier in the season stack the box and someone in the passing game is gonna hurt you, drop back and try to protect the pass Murray is gonna get you. Having a balanced offense has so nice I've forgot the feeling.

Colasante

Austin Pettis was cut by the Rams. After the failures of Danny Amendola and Greg Salas, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Patriots brought him in.

I missed it, did Hawk-GAF have a meltdown yesterday? I'm
not
sorry for your loss, brother Rando but the Cardinals are proud to remain your NFC Best Overlords. Two games up on the Chickens and Niners, woooooooooo!

Sorry that isnt going to be the case anymore after Sunday. I am so pissed I cant go to the game. It is killing me having the Eagles so close by and not being able to go.

minx

Bears could have franchised Cutler for less money than he cost signing him for the guaranteed 3 years. Such a dumb decision. 2 1/2 more years and we are free.

Sorry that isnt going to be the case anymore after Sunday. I am so pissed I cant go to the game. It is killing me having the Eagles so close by and not being able to go.

I don't think they could possibly both lose again this week so even though we'll feast on the Eagles, we'll most likely remain two games ahead. Seriously though, this should be the start of a fun test with the Eagles and Girls up next, both with great records. I'm really confident against the Eagles here at home but I certainly don't disrespect your birds and know it will be a tough game. It will depend on if Campbell plays or not to determine just how much confidence I truly have. We aren't getting as much pressure as we need to be, how good is your line right now? Are they all healthy? Having Sproles out certainly helps.

I forgot, we were going to try and meet up for that game, bummer that you can't make it but actually I'm going to miss it too. I've went to Phoenix three weekends in a row for a wedding and other events and have something in another town this weekend so I won't make it. It sucks because this would be a great game to go to. We've won every game I've went to, must not be superstitious...

Farooq

Banned
Sounds encouraging I hope he can fill the spot. Just like Dez was saying earlier in the season stack the box and someone in the passing game is gonna hurt you, drop back and try to protect the pass Murray is gonna get you. Having a balanced offense has so nice I've forgot the feeling.

I think he will be alright. Callahan and Pollack had him prepared.

Yea, the weapons on this team are amazing. I anticipated that the team would be stacked at the skill positions, it is nice to see what everyone was hoping out of camp is actually manifesting itself on the field.

effzee

I don't think they could possibly both lose again this week so even though we'll feast on the Eagles, we'll most likely remain two games ahead. Seriously though, this should be the start of a fun test with the Eagles and Girls up next, both with great records. I'm really confident against the Eagles here at home but I certainly don't disrespect your birds and know it will be a tough game. It will depend on if Campbell plays or not to determine just how much confidence I truly have. We aren't getting as much pressure as we need to be, how good is your line right now? Are they all healthy? Having Sproles out certainly helps.

I forgot, we were going to try and meet up for that game, bummer that you can't make it but actually I'm going to miss it too. I've went to Phoenix three weekends in a row for a wedding and other events and have something in another town this weekend so I won't make it. It sucks because this would be a great game to go to. We've won every game I've went to, must not be superstitious...

Not sure if Sproles is confirmed out yet.

LMAO @ everyone writing off RG3 and crowning Cousins.

I am happy to see my bros kas and squall experience success. Niners having a down year and if we can't win it I want to see some new playoff blood!

I thought this was the year where we'd see all three teams make the playoffs which would be fun but now I don't' think it over likely to happen. I suppose it's still possible if the NFC South stays bad and the Cowboys implode like usual later in the season.

Also, back to being the #1 Run D in the league after Sunday's game. Awwwww yeaaaaahhhh

Boose

Austin Pettis was cut by the Rams. After the failures of Danny Amendola and Greg Salas, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Patriots brought him in.

Really surprised Chris Givens wasn't the one dropped. Pettis was inactive this week and Givens was activated after a couple maybe more weeks inactive. Givens had one big catch in yesterdays game that looks to have saved his spot.

effzee

Eagles injuries updates:

Kelce and Mathis both seem to be on track to return week 10 against the Panthers. Can't wait until this line is healthy hopefully goin into the playoffs.

Kelce might even return week 9 against Texans.

Kendricks is practicing this week and hopefully plays this weekend.

Coach Jay Gruden made it abundantly clear after Robert Griffin III dislocated his ankle in Week 2 that Cousins could run away with RGIII’s starting job. Flash forward five weeks, and Cousins was benched at halftime against the lowly Tennessee Titans. His damage in six games on the job? 126-of-204 (61.7 percent) for 1,710 yards (8.38 YPA), 10 touchdowns and … an NFL-leading nine interceptions. Cousins looked spooked before he was benched for Colt McCoy, with CBS commentator and former NFL quarterback Rich Gannon going in on his body language. Now RGIII is appearing likely to return for Week 8. Whether Griffin will play well in Gruden’s offense is an entirely different matter, but his starting job emphatically remains his.

B0VZClzCcAAyJWk.jpg

Jesus Christ RGIII... really?

Top Bottom