• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

DMczaf

We need coldnoodle's anime gifs now more than ever.

iFTBuVPBd4KR7.gif

Did anyone listen the return of the BS Report? I love Simmons's half baked advanced stats, all created for the purpose of gambling. Glad to see the Chargers sitting at 4-0-3 and the Patriots all the way down at 3-2-2.

Godslay

Banned
How does one look like a lesbian? Seriously. I'd like to know how you defend a stupid statement like that. And it isn't with a post about gay marriage or whatever the fuck you just linked me.

That dude is very androgynous. Could easily be mistaken for a woman. At least in the first picture. Looked like a lesbian couple at first glance, so I made a joke about it.

As far as the post I linked you, it just proves that you don't know the stances or support I give. So it's a leap on your part to call me a bigot, when it wasn't a bigoted statement to begin with.

Dragon

Banned
That dude is very androgynous. Could easily be mistaken for a woman. At least in the first picture. Looked like a lesbian couple at first glance, so I made a joke about it.

As far as the post I linked you, it just proves that you don't know the stances or support I give. So it's a leap on your part to call me a bigot, when it wasn't a bigoted statement to begin with.

There is nothing female looking about the dude at all. It was a dumb joke.

I'm supposed to applaud you for 'supporting' gay rights? You're a human being, it should be expected at this point.

Bread

Banned
Can we ban pats GAF (besides shirtless bros) from talking to godslay

I swear you guys want to pick a fight with him every day.

Godslay

Banned
There is nothing female looking about the dude at all. It was a dumb joke.

I'm supposed to applaud you for 'supporting' gay rights? You're a human being, it should be expected at this point.

That's why I said at first glance and in the first picture. I think he's very feminine looking. Sorry for having an opinion. Think the joke is dumb? Can't help you with that.

As far as supporting gay rights, I'm not the one calling people bigots and then being proven otherwise by a post prior. Doesn't matter though, I don't have to prove anything to you.

Slo

That's why I said at first glance and in the first picture. I think he's very feminine looking. Sorry for having an opinion. Think the joke is dumb? Can't help you with that.

As far as supporting gay rights, I'm not the one calling people bigots and then being proven otherwise by a post prior. Doesn't matter though, I don't have to prove anything to you.

You can prove your pro-gay support by rubbing one out to JAllen's patented two step drop back into a soccer throw.

Dragon

Banned

Sweet. I think you're a troglodyte. Sorry for having an opinion.

You have nothing to prove to me, yet you elected to try to prove something to me. That doesn't seem very logical.

Greg

You have nothing to prove to me, yet you elected to try to prove something to me. That doesn't seem very logical.
take a step away from the keyboard and play a Microsoft first-party title

cajunator

Banned
I hope Louisiana legalizes gay marriage soon. Tired of this state being last in everything and dragging my city down with it.

Godslay

Banned

That's fine, I have good company with Andrew Luck in the cave with the Geico guy, drawing stick figures and such.

Keep tossing out the ad homs, mixed in with a healthy dash of white knighting for no good reason. I don't know what you are trying to get out of this exchange, but I hope for you that you get it.

Like I said I don't have anything to prove to you. You called me a bigot, and I responded back with evidence that I'm not. Simple as that. Action begets reaction. Aside from showing that I'm not with that one post, I don't have anything to prove to you. I know who I am outside of this thread, and I won't let you take that away from me either here or there.

Top Bottom