• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
HkMg62N.gif

I'm really tired of Ted's 'athlete over physical specimen' on the offensive line. I know they want smart guys that can play multiple spots, but they aren't very good at pushing guys off and even get beat by speed rush way too consistently.
They're all too small, just like the D-Line. The results speak for themselves.

brentech

Lo packers defense

How many more years of capers?
Maybe he's been bad, but I don't see how Capers is relevant this game. Guys failed to play solid. They stopped wrapping up and started throwing shoulders or knocking themselves out of the play, one arm tackles and everything.

This really isn't the game to, 'lol, capers'

not saying Capers is great or deserves another year, just making a point. This game has little to do with Capers

HylianTom

Banned
I'm gonna go old-school and quote Dirtbag here: fortyburger.

Tonight still doesn't convince me that we're going anywhere this season, so I'm rooting for the Packers to stop Dallas. The Cowboys cannot be allowed the unthinkable.

Time to walk around town. No one's going to sleep for a while.

Jarate

Banned
Maybe he's been bad, but I don't see how Capers is relevant this game. Guys failed to play solid. They stopped wrapping up and started throwing shoulders or knocking themselves out of the play, one arm tackles and everything.

This really isn't the game to, 'lol, capers'
Weve been drafting defensive players for years now, weve invested so much in this defense only to get shit on by teams with some semblance of competency

There comes a time when the defense might be playing like shit becuase the coach is a piece of shit with his schemes or doesnt motivate his players well.

Malalaw

I went drop my girlfriend off at work and the bar attached to it was going nuts. Rightfully so. Was not expecting the game to have this score. But i will take it. Win next week and 1st place is ours!

Not saying much for the division.

brentech

Weve been drafting defensive players for years now, weve invested so much in this defense only to get shit on by teams with some semblance of competency

There comes a time when the defense might be playing like shit becuase the coach is a piece of shit with his schemes or doesnt motivate his players well.

Again, talking about this game. Players were in the right positions and failed to make the plays over and over.

I can't blame this particular game on Capers. I'm not arguing that he's been great or even good. Has nothing to do with what I'm talking about right now.

This game, he had guys in the right spots and they failed to tackle or play their assigned coverage.
Capers isn't drafting guys or suiting up on defense.

Top Bottom