• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We will be fighting the panthers for division lead with 4-4. God the NFCS sucks

Maybe the Saints could be the 07 Giants. The defense is bad, but last week was Brees' fault. week 1 and 2 were last second FGs. This team has problems but so does every NFC south team.

Furyous

*Looks down at Seahawks and 9ers*

WORSHIP FITZ YOU HEATHENS.

Oh yeah, Hoyer went Hoyer on the Raiders and Matt Schaub needs to retire tonight. I'll take a W any way we can get it without disrespecting the opponet.

cajunator

Banned
GG packers fans

I never expected this. That Dome might be the only place we can win but its an incredible advantage. So ridiculously raucous.
Rodgers is a beast.
thanks Brees for getting your shit together.

First game of the day Lions win and the last game of the day Packers lose
27751394.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
Well, im happy for a bye next week at least.

Rest up Rodgers, couldn't be hurt too bad if he was still out there. The D needs to stay consistent though, its every other week they show up.

Worried Fairley maybe out for the season. Hope it's not that serious but hopefully after the bye we get Megatron healthy and our TE and Bush back all healthy cause we're gonna need them.

remaining schedule
Mia
@Ari
@NE
Chi
TB
Min
@Chi
@GB

This is gonna be the stretch that make or break us.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Well, im happy for a bye next week at least.

Rest up Rodgers, couldn't be hurt too bad if he was still out there. The D needs to stay consistent though, its every other week they show up.

This is our schedule for the rest of the season. If we take tonight's performance into consideration with the injuries, I think it's going to be:

Week 10 - Bears: Win
Week 11 - Eagles: Loss
Week 12 - Vikings: Win
Week 13 - Patriots: Loss
Week 14 - Falcons: Win
Week 15 - Bills: Win
Week 16 - Tampa Bay: Win
Week 17 - Lions: Loss

Ending standing: 10-6. We lose NFC North.

This is our schedule for the rest of the season. If we take tonight's performance into consideration with the injuries, I think it's going to be:

Lol at thinking we're gonna win there.

I really want it to be true but it hasn't been since '91

Would be very surprised if we lose week 17 to Detroit.

Again, talking about this game. Players were in the right positions and failed to make the plays over and over.

I can't blame this particular game on Capers. I'm not arguing that he's been great or even good. Has nothing to do with what I'm talking about right now.

This game, he had guys in the right spots and they failed to tackle or play their assigned coverage.
Capers isn't drafting guys or suiting up on defense.

Packers d linemen suck ass.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Runners are into the linebackers before anybody gets a hand on them. It doesn't matter what scheme you run when that happens.

KaYotiX

Banned
Week 17 will prolly be the winner takes NFC north game like last year.

Then we get bounced out first round. :(

We need better D-line men, no pressure at all today on Brees.

No lies I was watching the lions playing today and I wanted the lions to lose thinking how hiliarous it would be to mock Kas. But then they won and everytime I saw Stafford threw I thought to myself "dat elite QB lol" but he kept making plays and the lions won. I was like holy shit maybe Stafford is elite...

Weird fucking feeling

cdyhybrid

No lies I was watching the lions playing today and I wanted the lions to lose thinking how hiliarous it would be to mock Kas. But then they won and everytime I saw Stafford threw I thought to myself "dat elite QB lol" but he kept making plays and the lions won. I was like holy shit maybe Stafford is elite...

Weird fucking feeling

Alts are not allowed, :kas.

Matty Ice ladies and gentlemen
matt-ryan.gif

This is what Talon gets for rooting for Nike U.

KaYotiX

Banned
Rodgers says he wont miss any time due to hamstring.

McCarthy said a lot of plays were tossed out once Rodgers got hurt.

Into the Bye, praying for NFC North losses. Next week will be relaxing atleast :p

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

What a great day. The Detroit Lions once again came back in a game where they were down and out, kept cool calm and collected.

These ain't the old Detroit Lions. Stafford once again made the throws without his best WR, no RT, two starting tight ends out and really no running game. I know one thing about our Quarterback, even if he throws a pick or he loses a lot of key teammates he has balls of fucking steel and we always have a chance to comeback and win.

Matt Ryan had all his main weapons and could not get it done. For some reason the media or fans don't jump on him like they do Stafford. But that is coming to an end. Remember when Matthew Stafford was only godd because of Megatron?

http://www.nfl.com/player/goldentate/497326/careerstats

Golden Tate is 98 yards away from breaking his career record in yardage and is smashing his yards per game total from the past.

Golden Tate: 55 Receptions, 800 yards,14.5 Yards a reception, 100 yards a game, 3 TDs

Great job by Coach Caldwell and the staff and I think we'll be seeing a lot more of our 6th round 2013 pick, Theo Riddick. Considering all the injuries we've had, kicker issues and whole new offensive scheme it feels damn good to be 6-2. Perfect way to go into a bye week and have guys like Megatron, Fauria and LaAdrian Waddle heal up.

457891706.0_standard_709.0.jpg

457890428.0_standard_709.0.jpg

This team has comradery, heart, young talent and a great coaching staff. Rest of the league better be on notice.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Marshall is usually wrong about all of his picks. Hes almost as bad as Wilbon
Ugh wilbon was on a twitter crying spree today. I'm so tired of hi whining about how defense is legislated away, the big hits etc and then the next story side with players against the league due to head trauma and injury playing the sport and the league not doing enough to protect them from themselves. So like...what exactly does he want?

Top Bottom