• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

cajunator

Banned
And you keep telling us how Louisiana is the best state.

In many ways its pretty amazing living here but not in terms of gay marriage. It still has a lot of culture, the most amazing food, and heavy emphasis on art and music. But social issues are one place that could stand to be improved.

DMczaf

Guys.

Guys.

We are a family. We are La Familia. We take care of our own, because we all we got.

Remember that!

im not drunk

Syrinx

Southerners always seem to complain about hot summers while northerners seem to complain about Winter.

It's finally starting to cool down here in NC and I fucking love it. Nothing better than lying in bed with the wind open with 50 degrees outside.

KaYotiX

Banned
It's finally starting to cool down here in NC and I fucking love it. Nothing better than lying in bed with the wind open with 50 degrees outside.

Agree, Texas winters are the best.

Growing up in Wisconsin, I'll take the heat in Texas over the shitty winters up north.

Hunter S.

Must be a rarity there. I would be praising Tebow for that kind of weather come December and January. Thankfully, the Rocky mountains block the worst of the snow where I live.

DMczaf

fast-furious-grilling-620x341.jpg

Syrinx

Agree, Texas winters are the best.

Growing up in Wisconsin, I'll take the heat in Texas over the shitty winters up north.

I'd take the cold personally but it's not even so much a matter of choosing heat or cold so much as it is choosing the sheer oppressive heat in summer versus the oppressive winters up north. All the fucking snow and storms they got up in the northeast last year made me feel pretty good about ditching CT for NC.

Worst part is that in the northeast the heat is honestly a bit of a wash since it's usually just as hot there as it is here in the summer.

harSon

Banned
I'm not looking forward to this Sunday.

Had the Texans had a QB who was at least terrible, we probably would have lost that game.

I predict that Luck has his best game of the season. I also foresee salt in the wound, and the decimation of our offensive line.

If only we could tank into a top 5-8 draft pick, but Tomlin will mediocre coach his way into barely missing the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row :(

Top Bottom