• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What number is Lance?

lancedance.0.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Agree, Texas winters are the best.

Growing up in Wisconsin, I'll take the heat in Texas over the shitty winters up north.

You don't know what you're saying bro.

I haven't seen snow in like 3 years or more. It's depressing as hell when that's your favorite thing ever.

This is where I live. I prefer summer, but winter is magical.

pikes-peak-in-winter-john-hoffman.jpg

So you live in paradise? Because that looks awesome.

Hunter S.

You don't know what you're saying bro.

So you live in paradise? Because that looks awesome.

That is a view about 3 miles from my place in Colorado Springs. It is taken in a park called "Garden of the Gods" which has a ton of gigantic red and white sandstone formations jutting from the earth. It is about 60 miles south of Denver. The mountain is Pikes Peak which is also known as America's Mountain because the song America the beautiful was written here after song writer Katherine Lee Bates climbed up the mountain in 1892. Anyways, yeah I agree it is like a paradise. Thanks.

Konka

Banned
That is a view about 3 miles from my place in Colorado Springs. It is taken in a park called "Garden of the Gods" which has a ton of gigantic red and white sandstone formations jutting from the earth. It is about 60 miles south of Denver. The mountain is Pikes Peak which is also known as America's Mountain because the song America the beautiful was written here after song writer Katherine Lee Bates climbed up the mountain in 1892. Anyways, yeah I agree it is like a paradise. Thanks.

Isn't Colorado Springs like really Republican?

That would kill it for me.

Hunter S.

Isn't Colorado Springs like really Republican?

That would kill it for me.
It is one of the biggest military cities in the U.S. so, yeah. I am a liberal leaning independent so my vote is far from the majority. I cannot talk politics with most people here easily.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The majority of the time Watt faced Mike Adams, who replaced the injured Marcus Gilbert in the second quarter. Adams faced Watt 18 times, allowing only two pressures.

jak owes someone an apology!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys sure are obsessed with me.

I blame bionic.

He hates on you and your state like he hates on Michael Jordan. Except we all know the Michael Jordan part is false.

Ugh, we're going to be wearing the 34' throwbacks against the Colts. Sorry world .

Those are the worst uniforms ever.

Green Bay's throwbacks are only marginally better but still not that level of awful.

Top Bottom