• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Fox318

You know what fuck it. If the Jets are going to be bad at least we will be so bad people talk about us for thousands of years

oakpop.0.gif

minx

It gets better! Starting LG Slausen is out for the year. They are considering moving Mills over to replace him. Not like it matter anyways the season is over.

Fox318

If the Jets are gonna go down I want the whole world to know. People on lone islands in the middle of the ocean will know of the jets

Dragon

Banned
Dragon do you have playstation TV? How is it?

I can't recommend it really, until they improve the PS4 remote play to it. Right now it's a slideshow in my apartment. Supposedly they're releasing a firmware for Vita and PSTV alongside the 2.0 update so we'll see if it improves it. Plus the PSP/Vita games support is really rather random.

It is only 99 bucks though so if you really want it and can make a frivolous purchase it's not terrible. I have it hooked to my bedroom TV and I'm going to be using it to play Freedom Wars tomorrow.

eznark

Banned
Don't get the criticism for this press conference. Balls just to do it.

Artie Lange's career is the least funny most embarrassing 10 minutes of the 90's.

eznark

Banned
He is standing up and taking the beating. You have to respect that.

"fuck this guy why even give this press conference if you have no announcement, FUCK YOU IDZIK"

if he hadn't spoken:

"fuck this guy what a coward. Cant even address the public after yesterday's debacle? WE'RE ENTITLE TO PUBLICLY ROAST YOU, FUCK YOU IDZIK"

JABEE

"fuck this guy why even give this press conference if you have no announcement, FUCK YOU IDZIK"

if he hadn't spoken:

"fuck this guy what a coward. Cant even address the public after yesterday's debacle? WE'RE ENTITLE TO PUBLICLY ROAST YOU, FUCK YOU IDZIK"
The Jets and their management are in a no-win situation.

Bears lost Matt Slauson for the season

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/27/matt-slauson-out-for-season-with-torn-pectoral/

Bears left guard Matt Slauson will miss the rest of the 2014 season after suffering a torn right pectoral muscle in Sunday’s loss to New England, G.M. Phil Emery said Monday afternoon.

The injury will not require surgery, and Slauson should be healed in time for the club’s offseason program, Emery said at a midseason state-of-the-team press conference with head coach Marc Trestman. The Bears (3-5) have lost two games in a row and are three games out of first place in the NFC North.

Trestman indicated right tackle Jordan Mills and reserve offensive tackle Eben Britton are among the options to replace Slauson.

The 28-year-old Slauson has started 21 games over the last two seasons for Chicago, including all 16 in 2013. He has three years remaining on his contract.

The Bears are on bye this week.

Colasante

What about when the Steelers matched the Pats' offer sheet 2 years ago?

Patriots could've had Emmanuel Sanders in 2013 if they'd upped their offer to him, to the point that the Steelers couldn't match. They could've had him again in 2014 if they'd given him a bigger offer. Prior to this season, I would've been upset about missing out on him twice and opting for Brandon LaFell instead, but now I like the decision. Sanders has been stellar this season, but LaFell has too, so it's worked out for both teams.

I can't recommend it really, until they improve the PS4 remote play to it. Right now it's a slideshow in my apartment. Supposedly they're releasing a firmware for Vita and PSTV alongside the 2.0 update so we'll see if it improves it. Plus the PSP/Vita games support is really rather random.

It is only 99 bucks though so if you really want it and can make a frivolous purchase it's not terrible. I have it hooked to my bedroom TV and I'm going to be using it to play Freedom Wars tomorrow.
Kinda considering it, saw freedom wars comes out and it looks cool. I've never owned a psp or vita so I guess there's a little backlog there for me plus the ps1 games. Do the monthly vits ps+ games work on it?

I was gonna get the new call of duty next week, but then I thought this isn't much more. So I decided to consider it

Super random idea on my part I guess though lol

Dragon

Banned
Mad genius Belichick at work!

Even back then that contract felt like a "fuck you" to Wes Welker.

Pretty much. Free agents wise the Pats really haven't hit on anyone great in his tenure. Adalius Thomas was supposed to be amazing and so was Rosevelt Colvin. I guess I should be more specific, because obviously players like Roidney Harrison were great. But Thomas and Colvin specifically had big contracts and consistently underperformed.

Kinda considering it, saw freedom wars comes out and it looks cool. I've never owned a psp or vita so I guess there's a little backlog there for me plus the ps1 games. Do the monthly vits ps+ games work on it?

I was gonna get the new call of duty next week, but then I thought this isn't much more. So I decided to consider it

Super random idea on my part I guess though lol

Yeah if you've been saving those vita ps+ games they work on it, if they're compatible with the system. Something like Uncharted Golden Abyss is not because of how many Vita specific features it uses. I will say that Killzone Mercenaries is way better on a TV than a Vita.

Check out the games on the store to see if you have a bunch of compatible ones: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...tible-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSTVCOMPATIBLE

There are plenty of ps1 games available, but for whatever reason Sony doesn't list a ton of them as compatible when they are. Alundra for instance, one of my favorite games ever, is not listed as compatible when I've played it on the system.

As far as CoD, I haven't bought one since 2 hah!

:'(

I think we would have scored a TD that drive and won the game if not for that fumble.

Or if we would have held on to at least one of Hoyer's 3 ints he tried to gift us.

Definitely. Hoyer played like poop all game. He's super lucky you guys dropped those INTs, especially since our run game wasn't working for shit.

Pretty much. Free agents wise the Pats really haven't hit on anyone great in his tenure. Adalius Thomas was supposed to be amazing and so was Rosevelt Colvin. I guess I should be more specific, because obviously players like Roidney Harrison were great. But Thomas and Colvin specifically had big contracts and consistently underperformed.

Yeah if you've been saving those vita ps+ games they work on it, if they're compatible with the system. Something like Uncharted Golden Abyss is not because of how many Vita specific features it uses. I will say that Killzone Mercenaries is way better on a TV than a Vita.

Check out the games on the store to see if you have a bunch of compatible ones: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...tible-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSTVCOMPATIBLE

There are plenty of ps1 games available, but for whatever reason Sony doesn't list a ton of them as compatible when they are. Alundra for instance, one of my favorite games ever, is not listed as compatible when I've played it on the system.

As far as CoD, I haven't bought one since 2 hah!
Alright thanks, and Ive skipped must Cods too. But this one looks really to me. And I want a fun multi player game.

Top Bottom