• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

eznark

Banned
Lions locker room got reaaaaaaaaal weird after a come from behind win over a garbage team.

B0-UkuoCUAAWD-F.jpg:large

Zeke

Dez fired his agent. Wonder whats up with that and if has anything to do with his ongoing negotiations with Jerry.

"@BlackBlueReview: “The last play was a little gadget play that didn’t get off.” - Shula"

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

For those of you at home who don't know the play in question, it was a screen to Jonathan Stewart on 4th and million in the shadow of our own endzone with 30 something seconds to play.

eznark

Banned
"@BlackBlueReview: “The last play was a little gadget play that didn’t get off.” - Shula"

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

For those of you at home who don't know the play in question, it was a screen to Jonathan Stewart on 4th and million in the shadow of our own endzone with 30 something seconds to play.

Do you have a preferred 4th and a million play?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Not to keep shitting on the Jets, but they had the best worst play in existence. Fucking tried to camouflage himself into the endzone.

I mean...that's a designed, drawn up Buttfumble.

eznark

Banned
lol

The lowest QB rating for a starting QB on Sunday will be Mike Vick (48.2) or Geno Smith (65.6), depending on who starts. Next lowest is Bortles, at 68.3.

Nick Foles' 80.7 just beats out EJ Manuels 80.3 but puts him behind pretty much everyone else.

ShaneB

Still nervous about the Chiefs playing the Jets this weekend. Jets will continue the wacky NFL trends of oddities happening and they'll pull off some bizarre wizardry for the win.

jakncoke

Banned
lol

The lowest QB rating for a starting QB on Sunday will be Mike Vick (48.2) or Geno Smith (65.6), depending on who starts. Next lowest is Bortles, at 68.3.

Nick Foles' 80.7 just beats out EJ Manuels 80.3 but puts him behind pretty much everyone else.

Amusing considering several of the eaglets crowning him king of the universe after last years performance

Top Bottom