• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Fox318

Except that doesn't work when the regime who drafted him was no longer there.

Good job, good effort tho.

Your proposal is wack.

I'm just saying that a trade isn't out of the question.

If they loved JFF they would have picked him first like the Jags did with Bortles.

Trent-Richardson-Browns-Facebook-2.jpg

It dosent make sense. No matter what bullshit stories espn or NFL make up. Trent Truck won't be traded, I get angrier as I type.

We traded a 1st, 4th, 5th, and 7th to get the guy they scouted and like as a RB. Only to trade him within less of a year of drafting him?
Difference is a different regime drafted Trent. Trent sucked. I hoped he was traded when I heard the rumors of Colts looking for a rb. Did you see Trent play?

It won't happen. JFF won't be traded because of some adequate to good qb play of guy we have now.

I'm just saying that a trade isn't out of the question.

If they loved JFF they would have picked him first like the Jags did with Bortles.

If the Hawks loved Wilson they would have take him with there first, if the 9ers loved Kaep they would have taken him with there first. If the bengals loved Dalton they would have taken him with there first. If the Vikings loved teddy they would have taken him with there first.

bionic77

The Wii U was already losing money for every console sold at the price it was at launch. They only made profit if people were buying a lot of games with the new console. If they lowered the price like you suggest they would have been losing even more money for every console sold.
Not my problem.

Make it cheap Nintendo.

They always did in the past.

RELAYER

Banned
My summary of the Falcons season thus far:

http://i.minus.com/ifcSrQTtu3soK.gif/img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iVuXDupjjti7a.gif/img][/QUOTE]

Here's a more appropriate gif

[IMG]https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/matt-ryan.gif?w=640&h=420

B04ppdzCYAMMukO.png

I'm still trying to figure that one. Was that a fucking brain fart or something? I mean what the fuck?

I like Cameron as TE, but he still can't stay healthy. It's been his biggest problem of his career. I think he's stayed healthy one year, and it was last. Outside of Gordon we really don't have a ton of reliable play makers.

Pls don't reply by saying isn't Gordon is reliable -_-
I know.....

Fox318

If the Hawks loved Wilson they would have take him with there first, if the 9ers loved Kaep they would have taken him with there first. If the bengals loved Dalton they would have taken him with there first. If the Vikings loved teddy they would have taken him with there first.

Hawks and 9ers thought or knew they had a qb ready to go as their guy..

Mike Brown surrounded Dalton with good talent and drafted a true number one wr.

RELAYER

Banned
The DB that caught the interception isn't even in the play.
He's literally just standing in the middle of the field doing nothing.

Hawks actually was planning on taking Wilson in the 2nd, but then they were like "wait no one else wants him we can still get him in the 3rd."

RBH

holy shit at the end

i'm dying over here

"He only caught 3 passes

FOR ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN YARDS"

gotta love fatcesa

The last 1:10 had me laughing so hard.

"Yesterday, Orton completed 10 passes FOR NINE THOUSAND YARDS!!!!"

:lol :lol

matt-ryan.gif

B04ppdzCYAMMukO.png

I'm still trying to figure that one. Was that a fucking brain fart or something? I mean what the fuck?

Thom's "Oh my goodness" call was perfect and lol at the second pic. Better pic then the one I posted. Also how the db had his hands out damn near as soon as Ryan released the just makes it even worse

matt-ryan.gif

B04ppdzCYAMMukO.png

There's locking onto one receiver, and then there's locking onto one receiver.

e: actually, is there a gif of the whole play?

To Your 1st point, why both teams even take Qbs high if they thought they were so set?

Your 2nd point irrelevant.

Edit: If anything the 9ers and Hawks thought they had to same situation going. A Vet for the short term, and a high draft pick waiting in the reigns.

Your qb situation is what you'll have for the rest of the year, and you better hope you'll get a chance to draft a top guy. Cause finding a qb takes luck, I've watched the Browns miss out on top Qbs year after year.

Colasante

I like Cameron as TE, but he still can't stay healthy. It's been his biggest problem of his career. I think he's stayed healthy one year, and it was last. Outside of Gordon we really don't have a ton of reliable play makers.

Pls don't reply by saying isn't Gordon is reliable -_-
I know.....

Should've traded him for Percy Harvin when you had the chance.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 58m58 minutes ago
With Geno Smith and EJ Manuel benched, Tampa's Mike Glennon is the only QB from the 2013 draft class left starting

Fox318

Grover's AV keep mind fucking me. =(

That 2013 QB draft class so BAD.

Try it. I heard he's made of titanium.

Can you play QB?

Right now the Requirments for a Jet qb are the following

• Can you breathe?
  • Do you have 2 legs and 2 arms?
  • Do you know what a football looks like?
  • Do you know how to dress and wash yourself?
  • Do you know how to read a clock?

Ryan Hannable ‏@RyanHannable 3h3 hours ago
Jonas Gray said his mom texted him saying he stomps foot when he gets mad & make sure what happened to Lamarr Houston doesn't happen to him.

Top Bottom