• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Bread

Banned
The whole nonsense about "Don't take selfies, this isn't high school". It's just weird, especially with the whole letter jacket he wore.
Lol exactly. You'd think the Texans would retire their letter jackets after the Pats took a shit all over them.

bionic77

Weather should just be 70 degrees all the time.

Snow is only cool in doses. Like once every 2-3 years. Fuck living with that shit.
I love spring and summer. Fall would be great but cleaning up the leaves sucks.

Agreed that winter sucks. But it's awesome for kids with those school conversations.

8IUjvWK.png

Sauerkraut is so full of vitamins and probiotics that ancient sailors would eat it on long voyages to keep healthy.

MechDX

JJ Watt is a great player who also happens to be a douchebag.

this one's real simple guys: guy looked like and acted like a clown. NFL's best d player and top professional didn't appreciate it. rightly.--Matt Hammond Twitter

As a Jag fan your opinion is understandable.

BTW, Those dumb jackets were that fucking hipster Barwins idea

Milchjon

8IUjvWK.png

Sauerkraut is so full of vitamins and probiotics that ancient sailors would eat it on long voyages to keep healthy.

Did you also know that a few centuries ago, when clean water was sparse in a lot of places, even little kids were given beer instead? Because the boiling in the brewing process (unbeknownst to people at the time) killed all the germs in the contaminated water, and a buzz was preferable to deadly diarrhea.

cdyhybrid

Taking selfies in your free time is acting like a clown now? :jnc

Why is Watt so concerned with what other players (not even on his team) are doing with their Instagram account?

If he thinks selfies are dumb and wants to make fun of the guy for taking them, go for it. But own that. Don't try and play it off as upholding some mythical conduct standard. Ridiculous.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Why is Watt so concerned with what other players (not even on his team) are doing with their Instagram account?

Why are people so concerned about such a tame remark he made? lol

So overblown.

Bread

Banned

So overblown.
He is a douche for acting like Mettenberger did anything wrong. Doing the celebration was funny, nothing wrong with that. But calling the guy out post game telling him to grow up is stupid.

cdyhybrid

So overblown.

I don't have a problem with him saying it. I have a problem with him acting like he's upholding some standard for NFL players, and not just admitting that he was making fun of the guy.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I don't have a problem with him saying it. I have a problem with him acting like he's upholding some standard for NFL players, and not just admitting that he was making fun of the guy.

Well, alright.

I don't agree but I guess I can see that. That's hardly enough to start making him out to be a douche especially in light of all the overwhelmingly positive stuff he has done though. lol

sethbot

Traffic to AT&T Stadium made me late to class. Forgot to leave early even though I've been listening to sports radio all day. Lol

cdyhybrid

Well, alright.

I don't agree but I guess I can see that. That's hardly enough to start making him out to be a douche especially in light of all the overwhelmingly positive stuff he has done though. lol

It was a douchey move, but it wasn't enough to make him a douche overall.

MechDX

If he thinks selfies are dumb and wants to make fun of the guy for taking them, go for it. But own that. Don't try and play it off as upholding some mythical conduct standard. Ridiculous.

Go ask Dick Sherman.

Spinluck

I have seen all the insects in Florida. I will take snow and dry weather over all those bugs.

keystone is my favorite Colorado resort.
KEY1967_09.jpg

We are practically a swamp, so bugs come with the territory, and so does the worst humidity in the country. As beautiful as that is (most resorts look good in photos--I would still totally visit that place), I would prefer the ones in Orlando near Disney and the other parks. That shit is soooooo nice.

Like I said though, snow can be cool and look nice, but dealing with it is terrible. Bugs here suck, but you do not see much of them in the winter, maybe some spiders here and there.

Scottie ran the offense and is maybe the greatest defensive perimeter player of all time.

Jordan however was elite in his own way.

At taking all of the credit.

:lol

Be sure to catch that Jordan special on SC after Monday Night Football tonight!

brentech

Well, alright.

I don't think anyone is saying he's lost all credibility and is a complete douche bag for it.

I won't even say that he's wrong in his opinion, but what the guy did was entirely harmless and probably took all of a minutes worth of time. You just can't act like he literally spends every waking minute of his life focused on the NFL and watching tape and everyone else is a loser for not doing the same.

8IUjvWK.png

Cider was the drink of pilgrims.

It was, in fact, the most popular drink in North America and England from the early settlers' times, and with good reason - water was potentially lethal.
According to Hall, “wine is wisdom, beer is strength, and water is bacteria.” This cider was probably a diluted cider called Ciderkin in the U.K., made by steeping pomace (the remains of pressed apples) in water.

Hunter S.

We are practically a swamp, so bugs come with the territory, and so does the worst humidity in the country. As beautiful as that is (most resorts look good in photos--I would still totally visit that place), I would prefer the ones in Orlando near Disney and the other parks. That shit is soooooo nice.

Like I said though, snow can be cool and look nice, but dealing with it is terrible. Bugs here suck, but you do not see much of them in the winter, maybe some spiders here and there.

At least we do not live in Indiana! I know I am right about this one.

Spinluck

Squeeeeeee

As I said yesterday: I win. Thanks. And I do stick to my opinion that Brady I'd the 2nd best QB of all time behind Montana.

All I did was call you out on your shit--it wasn't much more than that. If that is winning for you, then sure, you win on the Internetz :lol.

It's not like you'd ever admit to losing anyway based off your body of work here, so...

EDIT: The second part of your post is disgusting.

MechDX

All I did was call you out on your shit--it wasn't much more than that. If that is winning for you, then sure, you win on the Internetz :lol.

It's not like you'd ever admit to losing anyway based off your body of work here, so...

Lol. You're not getting it.

I wanted to see if I could get mild tempered spin all riled up and yes I can.

Top Bottom