• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

rando14

This is all because of that stupid commercial where Dangeruss got his hair cut by a white man!! I can't believe it, the whole season's turning to shit because of a goddamn Microsoft Surface!!

This is all because of that stupid commercial where Dangeruss got his hair cut by a white man!! I can't believe it, the whole season's turning to shit because of a goddamn Microsoft Surface!!

Maybe the Seahawks players would be happy if they traded for Vick, he is a real brother, been in jail and everything.

Russell gleefully squeeling in excitement over the return of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes was the final straw for Harvin.

Bread

Banned
he looks so good with that white man haircut though

cdyhybrid

racists

You were the one who brought up the Seahawks losing to the Steelers.

Oh dear. The senility is worse than i thought.

You're the one that started this entire conversation between us. Poor DK. Gets his team trashed by the Browns and has to spend the entire rest of the season trolling (poorly), even after his team gets a win. You need to take some lessons from ez.

cdyhybrid

Damn that joke I made about Harvin wanting to play for a black QB ended up real.

Maybe the Seahawks players would be happy if they traded for Vick, he is a real brother, been in jail and everything.

Russell gleefully squeeling in excitement over the return of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes was the final straw for Harvin.

he looks so good with that white man haircut though

racists

Megatron is practicing in limited fashion though

Doesn't matter, Fatford found a new receiver to overthrow in triple coverage.

LevelNth

Banned
Clearly there is fostering discourse within the Hawks right now, all because of Wilson. Total team meltdown imminent, yet another Carroll collapse.

Wilson will probably be out of the league in ~2-3 years too. Guys can't play with him.

Boose

"Not to sound off my rocker, but [Davis] -- in my mind -- can be the next Tom Brady or Kurt Warner. [Brian] Hoyer as well. Austin, like those mentioned, just needed a legit opportunity." - Brett Favre

Got the Gunslinger seal of approval.

eznark

Banned
"Not to sound off my rocker, but [Davis] -- in my mind -- can be the next Tom Brady or Kurt Warner. [Brian] Hoyer as well. Austin, like those mentioned, just needed a legit opportunity." - Brett Favre

Got the Gunslinger seal of approval.

Last week when asked if he would watch Manning on Sunday Favre said "maybe, I don't watch that much football anymore."

This statement proves he wasn't lying.

Zeke

So Dallas had the 32nd worst defense last year and this year they are giving up the same amount of yards per play but they are averaging 12 fewer plays per game due to the offense being so good. Funny to hear all the praise for Marinelli when it doesnt really seem like the D is that much improved.
Improved enough to not shit the bed late in games. I read earlier that the current defense and the 95 defense are pretty similar stat wise. Right now the defense is ranked at 14. Just being able to limit the amount of time the defense is on the field has done wonders. Our secondary is still really weak any qb with a half decent line should be able to rip them up. Still giving up a little too much on the ground too which I'm not wild about. The defense is really living up to the bend but don't break saying. They are 9th in points given up.

Improved enough to not shit the bed late in games. I read earlier that the current defense and the 95 defense are pretty similar stat wise. Right now the defense is ranked at 14. Just being able to limit the amount of time the defense is on the field has done wonders. Our secondary is still really weak any qb with a half decent line should be able to rip them up. Still giving up a little too much on the ground too which I'm not wild about. The defense is really living up to the bend but don't break saying. They are 9th in points given up.

Yeah I was just surprised that the yards per play was the same, but it is crazy how much better they are in terms of scoring defense.

Fox318

rC9tMeB.gif

Zeke

Yeah I was just surprised that the yards per play was the same, but it is crazy how much better they are in terms of scoring defense.
What's even crazier is the defense is towards the bottom when it comes to sacks. The 95 defense was ranked 22nd. 95 team yards per game 315, current team 343. Points per game 95 team 18, current team 21, TOP for 95 team 28:49, current team 26:27. Rushing yds given up 95 team 110, current team 113. Different era and teams and all but still fun to compare.

Yeah I think that Eagles loss must have woken something up. Eagles are 31st against the pass and yet the Colts kept running Trent Truck, that was some of the worst offensive coaching ever.

you guys might stop Shady but Foles will throw all over the place.

even to the Cards. :(

Peterson is looking to redeem himself so perhaps! I'm nervous about Ertz and Celek wrecking us :(

Hey Squall, Destiny was fun last night! Sorry we couldn't help you in the Nightfall, I don't think I'm prepared for it at level 27 with the weapons I have, haha.

No problem buddy! We could have done it if we cheesed it, I have no idea why I didn't think to have us do that with you under leveled. Hell, most people cheese it even when they are above level haha It was fun regardless! I decided to max out my Raid chest since I have enough shards to still do an exotic when I get it so...BOOM Level 30, baby!

Hey Squall, Destiny was fun last night! Sorry we couldn't help you in the Nightfall, I don't think I'm prepared for it at level 27 with the weapons I have, haha.

I think I'm only L5 and none of my friends tend to be on at the same time I am. Which makes it more of a loner game, and it really isn't great at that.

Therefore: Shadow of Mordor.

brentech

Finally listening to Tuesdays with Aaron. Said the defense is happy that they're getting input with Dom this year. Also asked for extra time working up against read option.
This might explain so much.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finally listening to Tuesdays with Aaron. Said the defense is happy that they're getting input with Don this year. Also asked for extra time working up against read option.
This might explain so much.

:jnc

Basically the defense had to tell Dom that maybe they should work on the read option and how to run a defense? I'm shocked.

Clearly Dom will agree to anything so he can be left alone for nap time.

Top Bottom