• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

B0aF6g8IgAAu2BG.jpg

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/524253647249887233/photo/1

Beaten like the Falcons.

brentech

:jnc

Basically the defense had to tell Dom that maybe they should work on the read option and how to run a defense? I'm shocked.

Clearly Dom will agree to anything so he can be left alone for nap time.
Apparently auto correct doesn't agree with the name Dom.

But Yea, that shit is funny.

:jnc

Basically the defense had to tell Dom that maybe they should work on the read option and how to run a defense? I'm shocked.

Clearly Dom will agree to anything so he can be left alone for nap time.
Eh.

More like, with limited practice time, the players on the field need to be willing to come clean on what they suck at before it's exposed for the world to see on Sunday.

Hunter S.

i wonder how much gaming side gets paid to feature all this ps4

oh wait they don't, they're just gatas.

To be fair, there are a lot more PS4 owners than xbone owners in the world right now. So there are a lot more people talking about PS4. Yah, barfly.

Hunter S.

ESPN Stats & Inf@ESPNStatsInfo

The Broncos’ 42 points are the most allowed through 3 quarters by the 49ers in 4 seasons under Jim Harbaugh

jakncoke

Banned
lol at my dad buying my cousin cabelas adventure game which is a ps move game but not a ps move bundle. the warning takes up like 10% the front cover ffs

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eh.

More like, with limited practice time, the players on the field need to be willing to come clean on what they suck at before it's exposed for the world to see on Sunday.

image.php

Okay Dom.

You better hurry if you're going to make the early bird special at the Golden Corral.

Time to see how much this country really rides for the Goodell Football League (GFL).

How many people are going to wake up on Sunday morning to watch Cowardly Ryan vs. the Fightin Fatties?

Top Bottom