• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Just responding to a fan of another team that can't stop thinking about us! You've got to let that game go, you've got 4 other Super Bowls to fall back on.

I know your memory is poor so I made you this.
iloHnobcV8kV6.gif

Now you'll never forget! Oh, and it's 5 other Super Bowls!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The last non fraudulent team was probably the Saints.

Saints and Colts were the favorites most of the season that year.

Edit: Green Bay also ripped the shit out of every "good" team in the NFC in 2010 though.

bionic77

Nope, I'm still a spry, young man with fantastic vitality, eyesight, and memory.

Steelers-Age is who you're looking for.
Its never a good sign for your team when you are arguing over what happened 10 years ago.

Means you have given up on the season. And I will say it is way too early for that!

cdyhybrid

Its never a good sign for your team when you are arguing over what happened 10 years ago.

Means you have given up on the season. And I will say it is way too early for that!

Exactly! Steelers just beat the Texans (who aren't very good, but a win is a win) and the Bengals look like they're struggling a bit. Plenty of time left!

bionic77

Exactly! Steelers just beat the Texans (who aren't very good, but a win is a win) and the Bengals look like they're struggling a bit. Plenty of time left!
Hey hey hey.

We are talking about your team still having a chance. Leave my team out of this!

Steeler have given up on the season (as seen by the disgraceful turnout for the MNF game). We are now debating whether to trade Ben, fire Tomlin or just give up altogether move the entire team to LA.

cdyhybrid

Hey hey hey.

We are talking about your team still having a chance. Leave my team out of this!

Steeler have given up on the season (as seen by the disgraceful turnout for the MNF game). We are now debating whether to trade Ben, fire Tomlin or just give up altogether move the entire team to LA.

You guys should fire Tomlin and hire Worst Harbs just to fuck with the Ravens.

I know, poor cdy. Crying over long spilt milk like that. Hawks are only at 500 plenty of time to rebound brother!

Fantomex

Watched the rewind of the Miami game. Tannehill was getting all the way to his fourth read, even with less time in the pocket, wether moving or stationary. this would have been awesome 6 weeks ago!

It was only a matter of time. I wonder if he has a decent chance of winning, seems like he might.

I am really curious what his legal ground is. Knocking anyone out has to be against the code of conduct, I guess he could say that they didnt cut Suggs when he did something even worse, but I dont know if that is a real argument.

Bowser

Paul Gallant ‏@PaulyGSays 1h1 hour ago
Per a source, #Titans have told Jake Locker they've moved on and are going with Mettenberger.

Not sure how reputable said source is though, so take that for what it's worth.

cdyhybrid

Per a source, #Titans have told Jake Locker they've moved on and are going with Mettenberger.

But what about Clipboard Jesus?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I am really curious what his legal ground is. Knocking anyone out has to be against the code of conduct, I guess he could say that they didnt cut Suggs when he did something even worse, but I dont know if that is a real argument.

Probably being punished twice for the same offense.

rando14

Jake noooooo

He'd make a really solid backup QB

RBH

Wow.

So Dallas had the 32nd worst defense last year and this year they are giving up the same amount of yards per play but they are averaging 12 fewer plays per game due to the offense being so good. Funny to hear all the praise for Marinelli when it doesnt really seem like the D is that much improved.

cdyhybrid

So Dallas had the 32nd worst defense last year and this year they are giving up the same amount of yards per play but they are averaging 12 fewer plays per game due to the offense being so good. Funny to hear all the praise for Marinelli when it doesnt really seem like the D is that much improved.

But they barely beat a team that refused to use their top-3 running back the whole game!

Their offense will be exposed when we stuff Murray. After we stuff McCoy first!

What's funny is that we've changed that since then.

Luck has the most attempts and competitions this season.

Yeah I think that Eagles loss must have woken something up. Eagles are 31st against the pass and yet the Colts kept running Trent Truck, that was some of the worst offensive coaching ever.

Their offense will be exposed when we stuff Murray. After we stuff McCoy first!
you guys might stop Shady but Foles will throw all over the place.

even to the Cards. :(

Bowser

Russell Wilson isn't "Black Enough," Seahawks Players Allegedly Say

Players said Harvin was an accelerant in a locker room that was quickly dividing between Wilson and anti-Wilson. … There is also an element of race that needs to be discussed. My feeling on this—and it’s backed up by several interviews with Seahawks players—is that some of the black players think Wilson isn’t black enough.

This, again, was similar to the situation with McNabb [versus Terrell Owens]. And this, again, will be denied by Seattle people. But there is an element of this. This is an issue that extends outside of football, into African-American society—though it’s gotten better recently. Well-spoken blacks are seen by some other blacks as not completely black. Some of this is at play.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/10/22/russell-wilson-is-black-enough-seahawks-players-allegedly-say/

Racist!!!

Watched the rewind of the Miami game. Tannehill was getting all the way to his fourth read, even with less time in the pocket, wether moving or stationary. this would have been awesome 6 weeks ago!
I am loving the way Tannehill has responded to the criticism he received after his slow start. Now he just needs to take the step up to doing this consistently and we'll have ourselves a QB.

The TD to Wallace is a great example of what you're talking about. So good.

Rainy

Banned
After watching the Niners get stomped on Sunday and watching Real Madrid destroy Liverpool, bad sports week..but hey at least we have a bye this week.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m4 minutes ago
Bear TE Martellus Bennett on his Patriot counterpart: "Yeah, I watch The Gronk, I watch him all the time. He's the terminator of tight ends"

Kinda want a photoshop now

Hey Squall, Destiny was fun last night! Sorry we couldn't help you in the Nightfall, I don't think I'm prepared for it at level 27 with the weapons I have, haha.

Top Bottom