• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Bowser

B0qAQYgIQAALE1O.jpg:large

#england #handegg

It all depends on Pep's gameplan really, we are easily outcoached sometimes. Even with Luck, I still don't like this team playing from behind because of some of our coaching decisions. Say what you want about Dick, but I think he can best Pep Hamilton if it came down to a few plays at the end of a game. Then again, I haven't been able to watch much of the Steelers this year unless it's on primetime.

Wayne and Hilton are the only WRs Luck even looks at. The TEs seem to get priority, and it seems like we are phasing Nicks out of the offense .__. Our rookie WR got more snaps than him last week. :(
Moncrief is a beast. He had been playing very well in my opinion. I'd love to see more of him, especially with Reggie on the mend. Need to build up our WR2 of the future.

Fantomex

Fantomex, lets be bff, I will buy you macaroons from Fusion Tea. Deal?

Ok. When are we going? I ain't got nothing to do anyways. Sending resumes and running errands takes me only 4 hours a day.

That's why you're my boy Greg. I can't believe the government/universities give so many days off during the holidays. My wife is telling me here benefits start immediately with no waiting period. I should have been a College Professor :/

MRSA

Banned
Ok. When are we going? I ain't got nothing to do anyways. Sending resumes and running errands takes me only 4 hours a day.

I'm having dinner at some hipster place called Bosscat tonight, Bucket would be jealous.

I have work tomorrow at 1500, so before.

Thanks Dutch. Thank God you're here. Hey dude, I've been scared for you. Watch out for this dude named The Dutch Slayer is on gaf now, I was scared for your life.

Now that the wife has an awesome job I need to get one too. If I wanted a sugar momma I would have dated Angie Everhart when I had the chance.

Do you own a thong or a Banana Hammock? If so your one step closer to your dream job as a male stripper.

What would you tell a college graduate with very little experience to say to that question? Do you hire entry-level employees?
I do but not for this position I'm interviewing candidates for. It's an tier 2 technical position and requires experience.

Entry level candidate interviews are a little different. Especially if they're just out of college as you mentioned. I like those actually because you can bring them in cheaper. You may get someone with experience applying for an entry level job but they want more money. The downside is that the just out of college candidate could be using you/your company for experience and in a short amount of time the may end up moving on to a higher paying job. It's a risk you take but sometimes it pays off.

Zeke

That's why you're my boy Greg. I can't believe the government/universities give so many days off during the holidays. My wife is telling me here benefits start immediately with no waiting period. I should have been a College Professor :/
Truth working at a college/uni is tits. I do desktop support its boring as shit and easy but I get ton of holidays off and I never work late and I get weekends off. Trying to go back to school to finish my degree and climb the ladder.

Keep on hating Wes and Co., we'll just keep shining

vde65M4.gif

What a fantastic .gif :D!

Thanks Dutch. Thank God you're here. Hey dude, I've been scared for you. Watch out for this dude named The Dutch Slayer is on gaf now, I was scared for your life.

Now that the wife has an awesome job I need to get one too. If I wanted a sugar momma I would have dated Angie Everhart when I had the chance.

I'm right here man! I'm all good!

Go get that job brother! You'll find one, I'm sure of it!

Fantomex

Thanks everyone. If you guys can, get some IMAX tickets for interstellar. All the film people that have watched say it's Nolans best film.

ShaneB

I go to the theatre on either the saturday or sunday early show at like 12:30. Best time to go, and even so I don't go that often I suppose.

cajunator

Banned
HAHAHA He shit on soooooooo many people in like three sentences. Cutler, Packers line, Patriots wide outs, the entire Saints roster

Hes right though. At least on the field, Brees is basically the only Saints llayer being even somewhat consistently effective. Junior Gallette is playing well though and P.T. was before injury. Cooks is promising too but everybody else is massively disappointing.

Top Bottom