• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Bowser

6Ur8Zea.gif

the guy who ate daddario's ass?

he should be in more stuff, he seemed like a good actor

no bread you ignorant slut the mconnaissance

Spinluck

Moncrief is a beast. He had been playing very well in my opinion. I'd love to see more of him, especially with Reggie on the mend. Need to build up our WR2 of the future.

I like what I see from him. I wish we'd integrate Nicks more.

It just seems like him and Luck aren't on sync at all.

Bowser

I like what I see from him. I wish we'd integrate Nicks more.

It just seems like him and Luck aren't on sync at all.

Unfortunately I think Nicks is done. If you can't put up stats as the #3 WR with Andrew Luck...game over. He'll probably bounce around a few rosters for another couple of years an call it quits.

Mindlog

Asked a question that hurt earlier. Who is your team's almost mid-season MVP?
Assholes trying to narrow it down just throwing salt in that wound.
Thanks everyone. If you guys can, get some IMAX tickets for interstellar. All the film people that have watched say it's Nolans best film.
Done. We go to movie theaters for two reasons these days. A premium 'dinner and movie' combination or sweet true IMAX films that can't be replicated at home.

Spinluck

Unfortunately I think Nicks is done. If you can't put up stats as the #3 WR with Andrew Luck...game over. He'll probably bounce around a few rosters for another couple of years an call it quits.

Even Trent Truck has been more productive :-(

Looking back at his later years with the Giants. All Eli did was throw jump balls to him when in 1 on 1 coverage. He did not really do much else, and was not really getting open. All he did was use his size to snag a couple of bombs. It doesn't seem like he can do as much as Wanye and T.Y.

effzee

And to think right before the season started this year my Giants family was trying to convince me Nicks > Maclin.

And tonight is the last of the CBS TNF games right? Rest are only on NFLN?

jakncoke

Banned
And to think right before the season started this year my Giants family was trying to convince me Nicks > Maclin.

And tonight is the last of the CBS TNF games right? Rest are only on NFLN?

I had a Panthers fan try and convince me Nicks was coming home and going to beast it up with Cam :me

Bowser

I had a Panthers fan try and convince me Nicks was coming home and going to beast it up with Cam :me

I think he would have been smarter to sign on with the Panthers than with the Colts. I think his thought was that going to play with Luck with Hilton and Wayne getting all the attention, he would have a great year. I think he was afraid he was going to be the only option in Carolina's WR corps, get the #1 CB every week and struggle. But I think he would have fared well as Cam's 3rd option and #2 WR behind Kelvin and Olsen.

Oh well.

Top Bottom