• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Slo

No thank you

You mean Misadventures.

cptjet_medium.gif

brentech

We need to start talking about Matthew Stafford and not some random Titans QB.

Never seen someone try so hard to get their teams QB attention for throwing so many picks and losing strings of games that require a singular win to bring the team to the playoffs. Sounds like a true winner that everyone should embrace...no questions asked.

@ Eagles 151yds. 0 TD / 0 INT, 1 lost fumble
Ravens 235yds. 1TD / 3 INT
Giants 222yds. 0TD / 2 INT
@Vikings 217yds 1TD / 0 INT

Lets just call him Mr. Clutch

laugh.gif

Bread

Banned
Gata the Paver

Coming this winter on Fox.

Starring
YankeeHater as gatas step dad
Jabee as gatas step brother
Eznark as gatas racist grandfather
Cajun as the animu who lives in the basement
And featuring ChanHuk as the neighbor who mentors young Gata

Slo

Gata, you work on the road crew? I've always wondered how they decide who gets the job of standing in one spot and holding a slow sign for 10 consecutive ours. Is it luck of the draw, or do some people go to junior college and get a degree in fence posting?

Narag

Gata the Paver

Coming this winter on Fox.

Starring
YankeeHater as gatas step dad
Jabee as gatas step brother
Eznark as gatas racist grandfather
Cajun as the animu who lives in the basement
And featuring ChanHuk as the neighbor who mentors young Gata

Looking forward to the very special episode where Gata's grandfather assaults Chan.

jakncoke

Banned
Gata, you work on the road crew? I've always wondered how they decide who gets the job of standing in one spot and holding a slow sign for 10 consecutive ours. Is it luck of the draw, or do some people go to junior college and get a degree in fence posting?

I dunno about gatas crew but I heard flag men/woman that work for the penndot make very good money, like north of 20/hr just to do that. Aside from asshole drivers trying to run you down(a couple locals actually were ran over not but a few years ago, i think 1 or 2 of the 3 workers were killed) seems worth it if you can take the road heat and get into it be a decent job.

It's not that kind of work. We work on parking lots and things like that.

Mrbob

So Green Bay isnt very good against the run and our whole running game is all nicked up. Here comes 2-5.

Even at full strength I don't see how the Saints offense can outscore the Packers offense.
Though the outcome doesn't matter, your division is awful.

bionic77

I dunno about gatas crew but I heard flag men/woman that work for the penndot make very good money, like north of 20/hr just to do that. Aside from asshole drivers trying to run you down(a couple locals actually were ran over not but a few years ago, i think 1 or 2 of the 3 workers were killed) seems worth it if you can take the road heat and get into it be a decent job.
This is correct.

But it is not easy to get those full time positions. Those guys are incredibly dumb. Like dumber that Gata. Even he can somehow get online and post random words. That's beyond most flaggers..,,

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like 4 people on this small aircraft used their phones mid flight.

And not a single fuck was given by the flight attendant. MRSA would be proud.

lol at people catching feelings because GTA fucking San Andreas is getting re-released only on 360 and not on PS4/XB1.

We've been able to play that old ass game at 1080p for years on PC and its on every other non-Nintendo game playing device under the sun. Unless they completely overhaul it/redo the game, the current consoles are overkill for it.

lol at people catching feelings because GTA fucking San Andreas is getting re-released only on 360 and not on PS4/XB1.

We've been able to play that old ass game at 1080p for years on PC and its on every other non-Nintendo game playing device under the sun. Unless they completely overhaul it/redo the game, the current consoles are overkill for it.
I wonder how long that has been in the works. Came out of nowhere.

Top Bottom