• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

RELAYER

Banned
So Green Bay isnt very good against the run and our whole running game is all nicked up. Here comes 2-5.

Well, on the bright side, it's likely that the entire division loses this week.
I like how the NFC South has become a race of "who can actually win a football game?"

Slo

I dunno about gatas crew but I heard flag men/woman that work for the penndot make very good money, like north of 20/hr just to do that. Aside from asshole drivers trying to run you down(a couple locals actually were ran over not but a few years ago, i think 1 or 2 of the 3 workers were killed) seems worth it if you can take the road heat and get into it be a decent job.

$20/hour sounds like a lot of money for work that could be done by $10 worth of cinder blocks.

This is correct.

But it is not easy to get those full time positions. Those guys are incredibly dumb. Like dumber that Gata. Even he can somehow get online and post random words. That's beyond most flaggers..,,

In the land of the Flagas, Gata is king.

jakncoke

Banned
$20/hour sounds like a lot of money for work that could be done by $10 worth of cinder blocks.

In the land of the Flagas, Gata is king.

Union money(I dunno actually if they are unionized, i assume they are and thats how they got so much money per hr)

Godslay

Banned
I guess I don't understand when they say they beat the Broncos last year, and they have a blueprint. They always fail to mention that just a few weeks after that we sent SD on a fishing trip. I guess whatever makes the story better.

I guess I don't understand when they say they beat the Broncos last year, and they have a blueprint. They always fail to mention that just a few weeks after that we sent SD on a fishing trip. I guess whatever makes the story better.
You can never trust Felipe Rios. He always has something up his sleeve.

Colasante

Interesting comments from Matt Leinart on Ken Whisenhunt. Obviously quite biased, but I don't think he's wrong.

B0pH2a0CcAA-Heh.png

Godslay

Banned
You can never trust Felipe Rios. He always has something up his sleeve.

He is a wily pendejo.

He's the best QB in the league at this point, so I'm not going to underestimate him. I just think this might be where we see the injuries start to catch up to them. If Rivers does play like he has though, he can easily carry the team.

Fly away little Welker, fly away!

wLgtvpv.gif

Dragon

Banned
Criminals don't care about the laws. They would have gotten it either way.

You can't be serious. Only Mexico out of any industrialized nation has more gun deaths per 100,000 people than the United States. It is fucking awful. All because something written 230 years ago when the world was a completely different place. But yeah Americuh and freedom and stuff!

I hate being that guy but I found out my mother has cancer today.

She is already a survivor of a massive stroke, and worked her whole life to the bone to raise my sister and myself. She doesn't deserve this. Nobody does.

Wish her luck please. Life really isn't about all this.

Top Bottom