• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Happy Weekend!

fllnt.gif

Go panthers, eagles and chiefs!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Glad you didn't get the ban hammer! I know its a personal issue for you (I can't remember if you're Albanian or Serbian...thinking Albanian, and yes I know that's like mixing up a Protestant and a Catholic in Northern Ireland although it's even more complicated since most Albanians are Muslim).

If you're having a reasonable discussion you will not get the ban hammer. And if you do you probably deserved it. I'm Albanian but my family is pretty much from all of former Yugoslavia. I have Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian friends etc. But most people think all Albanians are Muslim when that is not the case (about 70%ish are.

KAS is a fucking moron and a bigot.

Not going near that thread but hope all of the assholes in those threads get banned.

What constitutes a moron is debatable. But I'm not a bigot. We already went through this before, make a thread in OT as to why I'm a bigot when I question religion.

What threads are you talking about who do you hope gets banned? Someone that disagrees with your stance on religion? Sounds like a bigot who jumps to conclusions without backing up facts.

MRSA

Banned
You know what's unreasonable? My brother getting a DUI, he is seriously fucked. I told him I'd pay for half the attorney fees even though I'm not involved. bionic, why couldn't you be one of those sleezy DUI lawyers?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know what's unreasonable? My brother getting a DUI, he is seriously fucked. I told him I'd pay for half the attorney fees even though I'm not involved. bionic, why couldn't you be one of those sleezy DUI lawyers?

Had a discussion about DUIs with my friend last night. The one thing I've always been good with is if I know I'm fucked up I'll sleep in my car, or nap at a friends house instead of driving drunk. DUIs fuck your shit up, especially in California where you need to survive.

I wouldn't want bionic representing me or anyone. What lawyer calls someone a bigot immediately jumping to conclusions. You want a lawyer who knows the law, is rational and won't call someone a bigot without getting into a rational debate.

bionic77

If you're having a reasonable discussion you will not get the ban hammer. And if you do you probably deserved it. I'm Albanian but my family is pretty much from all of former Yugoslavia. I have Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian friends etc. But most people think all Albanians are Muslim when that is not the case (about 70%ish are.

What constitutes a moron is debatable. But I'm not a bigot. We already went through this before, make a thread in OT as to why I'm a bigot when I question religion.

What threads are you talking about who do you hope gets banned? Someone that disagrees with your stance on religion? Sounds like a bigot who jumps to conclusions without backing up facts.
You are a moron because I have never seen you post anything remotely intelligent.

I had first assumed that you were a child but then you posted you were out on workers compensation so that implies you are an adult with a job.

And you are a bigot because you have a real hatred for Muslims. You can hide it on neocon justifications going after the religion (which I don't mind). But in the end it is always the same. These arguments are always a way to justify some movement against a people. Whether it be denying gays their rights, black people getting shot by the police, etc.

Your post history and past ban are not something I forgot. I tend to stay away from those threads you probably favor because they are too emotionally charged and kind of disgust me.

zychi

Banned
Had a discussion about DUIs with my friend last night. The one thing I've always been good with is if I know I'm fucked up I'll sleep in my car, or nap at a friends house instead of driving drunk. DUIs fuck your shit up, especially in California where you need to survive.

I wouldn't want bionic representing me or anyone. What lawyer calls someone a bigot immediately jumping to conclusions. You want a lawyer who knows the law, is rational and won't call someone a bigot without getting into a rational debate.

in Illinois, if you sleep in your car you can still get a dui. if you are out walking intoxicated you can get a dui. it's stupid as fuck.

I'm at an art extravaganza at my kids' high school. Just went all Stafford and shelled out $30 for a chocolate chip pumpkin cake, cinnamon rolls, peppermint bark and chocolate chip & toffee cookies. Oh and a slice of strudel.

Luckily I have two teenage boys who will take care of most of it and remain skinny as rails.

MRSA

Banned

bionic would be better than 99% of DUI lawyers out there, they're shadier than Pats fans.

No lie, you can get a DUI if you sleep in your car drunk. You can get intent to drive drunk and shit. That's why I sleep in my car with my keys like 25 feet away from me.

Slo

If you sleep in your car, and your keys are with you/available, you'll still get a DUI.

If you sleep in your car, and your keys are with you/available, you'll still get a DUI.
This sounds like one of the stupidest laws ever.

"Officer, I was responsible enough not to drive drunk and so fell asleep in my car."

"Too bad, fucknozzle. Here's your ticket."

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And you are a bigot because you have a real hatred for Muslims. You can hide it on neocon justifications going after the religion (which I don't mind). But in the end it is always the same. These arguments are always a way to justify some movement against a people. Whether it be denying gays their rights, black people getting shot by the police, etc.

Blah, blah, blah. I have no hatred for anyone. When it comes to the Balkans and religion I speak from what I've seen, witnessed and experienced.

Are you seriously a lawyer? I hope you're not. It's not all the same. You will not find one post about me denying gay rights, and I 100% support it from Alabama to California.

You're theory that when someone criticizes a religion equates to them being a neocon who hates gays is silly and ironic.

So if I critcize Islam or Catholicism that means I'm for cops shooting innocent civilians or I'm against gay rights? How did you come to that conclusion, lawyer?

Make a thread and take it to OT.

If your car is parked and the keys are not in the ignition? No you won't. At least not in California, and cops actually appreciate that. Maybe different laws in your state.

Maybe our fair minded, reasonable lawyer, bionic, can help us out here.

bionic77

I have no tolerance for DUIs, since there's always another option available.
I am the same way but apparently using your phone is just as bad which most people do.

I am 100% hands free in the car but even that supposedly is not safe.

We just need robot cars.

Blah, blah, blah. I have no hatred for anyone. When it comes to the Balkans and religion I speak from what I've seen, witnessed and experienced.

Are you seriously a lawyer? I hope you're not. It's not all the same. You will not find one post about me denying gay rights, and I 100% support it from Alabama to California.

You're theory that when someone criticizes a religion equates to them being a neocon who hates gays is silly and ironic.

So if I critcize Islam or Catholicism that means I'm for cops shooting innocent civilians or I'm against gay rights? How did you come to that conclusion, lawyer?

Make a thread and take it to OT.

If your car is parked and the keys are not in the ignition? No you won't. At least not in California, and cops actually appreciate that. Maybe different laws in your state.

I recommend the word hyperbole be changed to kasperbole

jakncoke

Banned
The last time the longest rush of a nfl season was under 80 yards was 1992 by David Lang of the Rams. 71 of his career 273 yards came on that play.

Godslay

Banned
Damn guys you don't have to make it personal. I don't know your post history outside of this thread but I hope that you guys are not dicks with shitty opinions.

Say Kumbaya you fuckers!

brentech

California Vehicle Code section 23152 states: “(a) It is unlawful for any person who is under the influence of any alcoholic beverage or drug, or under the combined influence of any alcoholic beverage and drug, to drive a vehicle. (b) It is unlawful for any person who has 0.08 percent or more, by weight, of alcohol in his or her blood to drive a vehicle.” This statute mentions nothing about receiving a DUI charge while being intoxicated in a parked car. However, a person can be charged with a parked car DUI.
Huh, weird that our fair minded, resident genius can't do a quick google search before spewing shit out his mouth.

bionic77

Damn guys you don't have to make it personal. I don't know your post history outside of this thread but I hope that you guys are not dicks with shitty opinions.

Say Kumbaya you fuckers!
I am done with him.

You can't argue with an idiot.

But I will still call and consider him a bigot.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Huh, weird that our fair minded, resident genius can't do a quick google search before spewing shit out his mouth.

How laws are enforced is up to the police officer. Living in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside county my whole life cops have bigger issues to worry about. They're not going to take me to jail for $20 worth of weed.

It's happened to me. They knock on the window, see if you're all right and bounce. It's probably different in Utah or Wisconsin but Southern California cops have bigger fish to fry. You will not get a DUI if you're asleep in your car, in a parking lot after a night of drinking or even if you're tired.

Say Kumbaya you fuckers!
Agreed. I personally think this shit is ridiculous on both sides of these arguments. I just don't understand how people can get riled up by other people on message boards but this shit seems to keep happening.

Slo

How laws are enforced is up to the police officer. Living in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside county my whole life cops have bigger issues to worry about. They're not going to take me to jail for $20 worth of weed.

It's happened to me. They knock on the window, see if you're all right and bounce. It's probably different in Utah or Wisconsin but Southern California cops have bigger fish to fry. You will not get a DUI if you're asleep in your car, in a parking lot after a night of drinking or even if you're tired.

So your point is not that they can't write you a DUI, it's just that they don't.

Syrinx

ESPN brought in two of the Duck Dynasty guys as guest pickers for the LSU game. For the second time. Is this seriously the extent of what Louisiana has accomplished?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I am done with him.

You can't argue with an idiot.

But I will still call and consider him a bigot.

Later today make a thread in OT and we can debate the tenants of several religions. Don't call me a bigot, when I'm not, and you can't even debate the issues at hand.

Court will be in session later today and its not another Ben Roethesberger trial.

Top Bottom