• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Bowser

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 10s10 seconds ago
The Bucs have agreed to terms w Gerald McCoy on a new 7 year extension for close to $100 million #scoopage

My bad. Cops in Los Angeles/OC/Riverside will almost always just check on you if you're sleeping in your car whether you're tired or sleeping off a night of drinking. They're not going to write up a DUI and go back to the station and write a report for a guy who was sleeping in his car.

Happened to my friend, they will absolutely get you with a DUI.

rando14

Fuck you BG, I read what you wrote in the Shirtless league!!

*plays trumpet and pulls out a scroll

On behalf of Team Rando, we hereby declare war on BlackGhost and the City of Cleve!! 5 trillion years of despair!!

Narag

On behalf of Team Rando, we hereby declare war on BlackGhost and the City of Cleve!! 5 trillion years of despair!!

Why can't fans of .500 teams just get along?

rando14

Lulllzzz can't wait to see what Suh gets

Why can't fans of .500 teams just get along?

image.php

Rando pls :"(
Not like this man, you're breaking my heart

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

BG this is on you now.

Wes prepare to smite BG if anything goes wrong.

RBH

He is going to be great.

Real just took back the lead.

Wish I got the game in HD,

must be one of the few sports channels I don't get at all =(

It's on something called bein.

No HD though. :(

It really sucks that they signed over the rights to La Liga to some no-name channel a couple of years ago that still has limited distribution in the U.S. Would love for it to be on ESPN/NBC/FOX, just some channel that has a shred of reach in this country.

bionic77

Yeah. I have DirecTV ulitmate package. The BeinHD Sports channel is on the premiere package which is one level above, and their highest package. At $50/mo more.
No thanks.
It's says HD in the graphics but it's garbo SD.

You probably don't get any SD channels but there are still SD channels in the ghetto part of the channel guide for cable.

Spinluck

:lol

where were you guys during the World Cup?

Football>>>>>>Basketball>Soccer>>>>>College Football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball.

RBH

Landon Donovan's final MLS regular season game is on NBC today at 2:30pm ET (LA Galaxy @ Seattle Sounders) for anyone interested.

It's also NBC's final MLS game before the TV rights switch over to ESPN & FOX.

Top Bottom