• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

I'll mainly stick to some 2014 releases this year I've really liked just browing my Google Music Library. Varying genres and perhaps I'll stray from the usual suspects. I think my favourite Metal album of the year so far might be Epica's release. Excited for the Sylosis album soon, and of course At The Gates, etc.

Epica - Natural Corruption

Starkill - Breaking the Madness

Scar Symmetry - The Spiral Timeshift

Crimson Shadows - Rise to Power

The Haunted - Cutting Teeth .... The Haunted are back baby!

I know you know of Allegaeon already but Allegaeon - 1.618

Nothgard - Age of Pandora Like this a bunch almost harkens back to Something Wild era CoB

Striker - Underground

Skullfist - Hour to Live

Audrey Horne - Out of The City Really love this album, classic rock, Thin Lizzy type of sound.

Something not metal. Dance with the Dead - Suede

That's enough for now. Let me know if you like any of it, or if I'm way off base! I could probably edit this post a million more times to add bands I forget. Add me on Steam if you want and we can chat there too.

Some good stuff, I saw Epica when they opened for Kamelot a few years ago

LevelNth

Banned
Bah, Chris Cook to the IR for the Niners. He wasn't playing a lot but he was doing much better than he had with the Vikes, was interested to see if he continued to improve.

Let's talk about hockey.

The good thing about being a Hurricanes fan is that the Bucs aren't the worst team I root for.
I feel ya. Pretty sure the Canes are tanking for McDavid early (and often).

Hearing that Bill Peters commercial is hilarious though. "We're going to build a team the fans will be proud of and want to come out and watch." :jnc

cdyhybrid

oFy8C8U.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Hearing that Bill Peters commercial is hilarious though. "We're going to build a team the fans will be proud of and want to come out and watch." :jnc

If not for those injuries they'd be a bit better. But they're definitely in the McDavid/Eichel sweepstakes right now.

amazing if you're into things like time trials because the driving model and tracks are so damn good

I missed my calling as a professional racer

my previous best on this track was 1:12.681 (ranked #2), and #1 on the overall leaderboard was 1:12.667

boooooom 1:12.431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qgtKRR124

#1 #1 #1

Wow it's that good?!
How does it feel? More realistic or more like Grid or something? Dammit, I'm damn busy with school and stuff, but still want it

Hunter S.

Taken from TD's Football Life.

Two of these guys are in the Hall of Fame. 1 of them isn't, add on top of that a league MVP, Superbowl MVP, 2000+ yard rushing season, and two Superbowl Championship teams built on his back.

87jqVvF.jpg

9DKU7Fr.jpg

I believe Sir. I believe. He just played one of the most injury prone positions in the game. Shanahan ran him to death and it payed off.

Syrinx

Hey I ain't against them tanking for a super-prospect like McDavid. Hell, whoever finishes with the worst record is guaranteed either him or Eichel. They really need a future franchise player like that to build around.

Gonna suck, may as well suck the most.

Top Bottom