• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

bionic77

Let me change gears.

Been taking my kids to swimming lessons every Saturday for the past 2 months and it is weird because a lot of the teachers are hot 20 year olds.

The kids don't care but they should pick some uglier chicks. I don't want to be walking around small kids with an accidental boner. No one gave a great like Charles Haley the benefit of the doubt. I would have no chance...

Colasante

tumblr_m8gielPQ2c1rdqcyzo1_500.gif

Fucking fuck. What a disaster.

Let me change gears.

Been taking my kids to swimming lessons every Saturday for the past 2 months and it is weird because a lot of the teachers are hot 20 year olds.

The kids don't care but they should pick some uglier chicks. I don't want to be walking around small kids with an accidental boner. No one gave a great like Charles Haley the benefit of the doubt. I would have no chance...
:jnc

jakncoke

Banned
In 1949 the Packers drafted Stan Heath with the 5th overall pick.

He was a qb

He went in his only season,

26 of 106 305 yards 1 td 14 int

Let me change gears.

You should be happy you can still get them at your age!

Good for you!

Syrinx

Let's talk about hockey.

The good thing about being a Hurricanes fan is that the Bucs aren't the worst team I root for.

Slo

I am sure the other parents will be very understanding!

Be proactive and over communicate.

ATTENTION PARENTS. WOULD EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. YOUR CHILDREN HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. MY ERECTIONS ARE DIRECTED AT THE LIFEGUARDS. ONLY THE LIFEGUARDS.

ShaneB

Sure thing, man! I listened to the new Revocation a little and I like what I've heard.

I'll mainly stick to some 2014 releases this year I've really liked just browing my Google Music Library. Varying genres and perhaps I'll stray from the usual suspects. I think my favourite Metal album of the year so far might be Epica's release. Excited for the Sylosis album soon, and of course At The Gates, etc.

Epica - Natural Corruption

Starkill - Breaking the Madness

Scar Symmetry - The Spiral Timeshift

Crimson Shadows - Rise to Power

The Haunted - Cutting Teeth .... The Haunted are back baby!

I know you know of Allegaeon already but Allegaeon - 1.618

Nothgard - Age of Pandora Like this a bunch almost harkens back to Something Wild era CoB

Striker - Underground

Skullfist - Hour to Live

Audrey Horne - Out of The City Really love this album, classic rock, Thin Lizzy type of sound.

Something not metal. Dance with the Dead - Suede

That's enough for now. Let me know if you like any of it, or if I'm way off base! I could probably edit this post a million more times to add bands I forget. Add me on Steam if you want and we can chat there too.

minx

Much more stupid than I thought he was. I guess limited personal experience with LA cops = what all LA cops will do.

bionic77

Be proactive and over communicate.

ATTENTION PARENTS. WOULD EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. YOUR CHILDREN HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. MY ERECTIONS ARE DIRECTED AT THE LIFEGUARDS. ONLY THE LIFEGUARDS.
Excellent advice except that sometimes my wife is there too. She might take too kindly towards me having an erection at 20 year old chicks in a swim suit.

:(

You should be happy you can still get them at your age!

Good for you!
And I don't even need meds for one yet!

Narag

@ttwentyman
The #Lions have suspended DT C.J. Mosley for 2 weeks for conduct detrimental and violation of team rules.

@ttwentyman
Mosley was sent home from London earlier today.

Godslay

Banned
Taken from TD's Football Life.

Two of these guys are in the Hall of Fame. 1 of them isn't, add on top of that a league MVP, Superbowl MVP, 2000+ yard rushing season, and two Superbowl Championship teams built on his back.

87jqVvF.jpg

9DKU7Fr.jpg

bionic77

64bit iPhones are not super stable. Like ios8 but wish it was more stable on my phone. Yosemite is fantastic. Best OS X update in years.

Godslay

Banned
Was he the reason they were illegally over the cap?

Welcome to the big ten blarry

Scheduled payments with interest beyond current season to fund stadium, had a clause to not waive player until agreed upon date. Freed up cash to be diverted into new stadium. NFL didn't like it so there you go. Two players set to receive deferred payments? Elway and Davis.

Off to pick out a new bed!

Excellent advice except that sometimes my wife is there too. She might take too kindly towards me having an erection at 20 year old chicks in a swim suit.

:(

Come on, Bionic! This is an easily fixable situation:

"ATTENTION PARENTS. WOULD EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. YOUR CHILDREN HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. MY ERECTIONS ARE DIRECTED AT MY STILL INCREDIBLY ATTRACTIVE TO ME, WIFE. ONLY MY WIFE."

Welcome to the big ten blarry

I hate CJ Brown. He's so bad. But his shittiness is going to help Stefon Diggs drop, so maybe the Ravens get him.

But hey, we beat Iowa!

bionic77

"ATTENTION PARENTS. WOULD EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. YOUR CHILDREN HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. MY ERECTIONS ARE DIRECTED AT MY STILL INCREDIBLY ATTRACTIVE TO ME, WIFE. ONLY MY WIFE."

I hate CJ Brown. He's so bad. But his shittiness is going to help Stefon Diggs drop, so maybe the Ravens get him.

But hey, we beat Iowa!
That's insulting!

"What do you mean by 'Still attractive'

You think I'm gonna get ugly?!

YOU'RE GONNA DATE ONE OF THESE YOUNG LIFEGUARD SKANKS WHEN THAT HAPPENS?!"

Then Bionic has to buy purses again for her and stuff, you want that for our friend?

JABEE

How much money do you guys think the Monster Mash made Bobby Pickett?

The song's success didn't stop with a #1 Hit in 1962. It also re-emerged as a #1 Hit in the 1970s. It's one of the only Halloween "carols" that exists. Yet it still charts every year on everything but the Billboard charts, which bars old songs from charting again. It's crazy.

The song has been covered by the Misfits, and it's success happened in the golden age of singles. His estate must be raking in royalties.

All that for a novelty song that capitalized on the dance craze of the early 60s. Over 4 million sold.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...nster-mash-the-story-behind-the-halloween-hit

Top Bottom