• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Can't believe I missed kas being dumber then normal. A friend of mine got a DUI in Philly for sleeping in his car even though his keys were in a bag in the backseat. I guess that just means Philly has less real crime then Long Beach going by kas "logic".

Greg

Wow it's that good?!
How does it feel? More realistic or more like Grid or something? Dammit, I'm damn busy with school and stuff, but still want it
yeah, it's great - been a while since I got sucked into a racer like this

definitely more towards arcade with how snappy everything is, but racing lines and throttle control are still on the realistic side if you're going for speed

Hunter S.

Can't believe I missed kas being dumber then normal. A friend of mine got a DUI in Philly for sleeping in his car even though his keys were in a bag in the backseat. I guess that just means Philly has less real crime then Long Beach going by kas "logic".
Lol :jnc You guys are bragging about real crime like it is something to be proud of.

Hunter S.

Poor people who cant afford a wii u

Nah, there are plenty of Nintendo haters out there. I will never buy Nintendo again after the Wii. It just is not up to par to PS and xbox for me.

terrell-davis.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Nah, there are plenty of Nintendo haters out there. I will never buy Nintendo again after the Wii. It just is not up to par to PS and xbox for me.

Nintendo still has a lot of fun franchises for a 2nd console. The lack of 3rd party support make me never want them as a 1 and only console but I'd have no problem in the future making them as my 2nd console. At least in my opinion

Hunter S.

Nintendo still has a lot of fun franchises for a 2nd console. The lack of 3rd party support make me never want them as a 1 and only console but I'd have no problem in the future making them as my 2nd console. At least in my opinion

I can never forgive you for this opinion, Sir.

It is Terrll Davis day for me. woooo!

davis_terrell.jpg

bionic77

amazing if you're into things like time trials because the driving model and tracks are so damn good

I missed my calling as a professional racer

my previous best on this track was 1:12.681 (ranked #2), and #1 on the overall leaderboard was 1:12.667

boooooom 1:12.431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qgtKRR124

#1 #1 #1
That's impressive.

Both your time and how shitty YT was able to make that game look.

I have not had any elite skills since the 32bit era. I was pretty good at games in college though.

bionic77

Bionic, how do you feel about the 3DS?
Best system out there (if you disqualify the PC). One of the best handhelds ever (3rd party DS makes that the best of all time).

I have a PS4 and honestly nothing it had compares to the best shit on the 3DS. This will probably change next year or one would at least hope!

Best system out there (if you disqualify the PC). One of the best handhelds ever (3rd party DS makes that the best of all time).

I have a PS4 and honestly nothing it had compares to the best shit on the 3DS. This will probably change next year or one would at least hope!

Shoulda got an Xbone and played Madden with me and Bread :(

You don't even play games

bionic77

Shoulda got an Xbone and played Madden with me and Bread :(
Madden bores me. I prefer fifa of PES but I never have time.

What is good about bayonetta?

Never played it on PS3.

Ez btw love the Honda mower. Totally worth the extra $$$. If you get one make sure to get the one that can change the amount of mulch or how much it bags. I would go for the electric start too but then it gets a little pricey.

eznark

Banned
Madden bores me. I prefer fifa of PES but I never have time.

What is good about bayonetta?

Never played it on PS3.

Ez btw love the Honda mower. Totally worth the extra $$$. If you get one make sure to get the one that can change the amount of mulch or how much it bags. I would go for the electric start too but then it gets a little pricey.

If I got one if would only be for trim work. My John Deere X750 should last a whole lot longer. Not gonna self-propel 5 acres, bro!

zychi

Banned
I don't watch a lot of college ball anymore.

But this Texas Tech - TCU game has very little defense.

Basically what all CFB is.

No defense
Coaches who think they are God, but can barely get to .500 in the NFL
Cheating scandals
Not paying players
Billion dollar complexes that in no way were earned by said players not being paid.
Easy as hell schedules
Child abuse

Such a great American sport!

No defense
Cheating scandals
Not paying players
Billion dollar complexes that in no way were earned by said players not being paid.
Easy as hell schedules
Child abuse

So the equivalent of child pageants? An American Pastime but not a proud one.

cdyhybrid

No defense
Cheating scandals
Not paying players
Easy as hell schedules
Child abuse

Spoken like a true Notre Dame fan. Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will still get into the playoff and get rolled yet again.

zychi

Banned
Spoken like a true Notre Dame fan. Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will still get into the playoff and get rolled yet again.

Yup, totally because I root for ND, not just facts of the shit that the NCAA allows.

Unlike other colleges, ND actually suspends players for cheating academically and has a GPA requirement. Big reason people like Jameis Winston and Vince Young can't play football at ND.
NFL>NCAA

This is the NFL thread buddy, not the mess that the CFB thread has become.

cdyhybrid

Yup, totally because I root for ND, not just facts of the shit that the NCAA allows.

Unlike other colleges, ND actually suspends players for cheating academically and has a GPA requirement. Big reason people like Jameis Winston and Vince Young can't play football at ND.
NFL>NCAA

This is the NFL thread buddy, not the mess that the CFB thread has become.

5nMbL0t.gif

Top Bottom