• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds was one of my GOTYs last year. Last of Us was probably my favorite.

I feel like I'm playing Indie games more and more. OlliOlli, Spelunky, and Rogue Legacy

Screw Nintendo for not releasing the New 3DS this fall just so they can get there 2DS and 3DS inventory out. I've been dying to play ALBTW, especially since I'll be working all over and can't take a console with me.

Nintendo can release the New 3DS in Austria but not in the U.S.A? Shady shit and I'd rather get a Vita.

Spinluck

People who want voice acting in everything suck. We are due another "should Zelda have voice acting?" thread.

Just read you lazy fucks.

Godslay

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds was one of my GOTYs last year. Last of Us was probably my favorite.

I feel like I'm playing Indie games more and more. OlliOlli, Spelunky, and Rogue Legacy

Zelda still stands as my goty. Only thing that came close was MK8.

I will be picking up a SO Xbone on the 28th. Looking forward to that and MCC. Might grab Madden, just to toss TDs with Manning on easy.

bionic77

If I got one if would only be for trim work. My John Deere X750 should last a whole lot longer. Not gonna self-propel 5 acres, bro!
Get a used one then.

As long as the prior owner was not retarded it should be working fine.

Also fuuuuuuuuuck mowing 5 acres. Even on a tractor that has to take awhile.

eznark

Banned
Get a used one then.

As long as the prior owner was not retarded it should be working fine.

Also fuuuuuuuuuck mowing 5 acres. Even on a tractor that has to take awhile.

It's great! 2.5 hours generally. Though we've planted a bunch of trees and shit so it takes longer every year.

Dragon

Banned
tebow christ what a fucking baby. thats more than enough food for a day. i vote we ban fucking gaf ot from the earth.

As long as we're voting people off the island, can I vote you off for having less intelligence than a chicken? Cool thanks brah.

jakncoke

Banned
As long as we're voting people off the island, can I vote you off for having less intelligence than a chicken? Cool thanks brah.
There is no reason to carry butt hurtness to the next day breh just because I brought up facts from 9 months ago.

I wish I was special,
you're so fucking special

Remember when you were telling me to go to the Ellicottville Brewery? The local shop finally got something from them, tried it. not half bad. was only blueberry wheat though

jakncoke

Banned
Do you look yourself in the mirror and acknowledge that your reflection is the only person in your life that takes you seriously?

Do you look into the mirror and realize how much a nerdy fucking pussy you are every day and should just end it all? Stop being a fucking pussy cry baby for once christ.

jakncoke

Banned
jak just isn't taking this Penn State game well.

Im taking it fine, I expected to lose. Dragon is being a bitchmade pats fan because i brought up his shit from a couple months ago that made him look like a vagina so he is being a lil bitch middle schooler.

Dragon

Banned
Do you look into the mirror and realize how much a nerdy fucking pussy you are every day and should just end it all? Stop being a fucking pussy cry baby for once christ.

:jnc

Im taking it fine, I expected to lose. Dragon is being a bitchmade pats fan because i brought up his shit from a couple months ago that made him look like a vagina so he is being a lil bitch middle schooler.

I feel bad for people who struggle every day.

I don't feel bad for you.

Dragon

Banned
Why you so butthurt doe?

Haha dude, I honestly don't care. I like talking to certain people in this thread but it's largely pointless.

As far as being an asshole to you, you were the last one to say something. Don't worry about it.

The question is why you care my man. I'm fucking blitzed and I want to call Dominos back and get the cute driver. That should tell you my state of mind.

Haha dude, I honestly don't care. I like talking to certain people in this thread but it's largely pointless.

As far as being an asshole to you, you were the last one to say something. Don't worry about it.

The question is why you care my man. I'm fucking blitzed and I want to call Dominos back and get the cute driver. That should tell you my state of mind.
Call the cute driver back, then post pics for us...

jakncoke

Banned

Oh i dont care, but you seem to keep quoting me so i feel obliged to respond.

Im just drinking my last beer of the day and hoping Penn St scoresw

Top Bottom