• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Malalaw

Is it bad that all I've been thinking about while working is what type of alcohol I should drink after work?

I still can't decide. No beer though.

3 hours to go!

In summary, according to the police report, Boyett was highly intoxicated, threatened a bartender at a sports bar where he ate, drank and did shots, was belligerent to his fellow patrons, assaulted a cab driver, stole a shovel from a construction site so he could whack the cab driver, fled the scene and tried to hide from police by trying to bury himself under mulch.

:jnc

The Evil Within completed.

Chapters 11 and 12 are by far the worst in the game and feel as though they would feel more natural in a horror themed Call of Duty than a game designed to go back to the roots of the survival horror genre. Thankfully, the last three chapters revert to quieter combat design of the early game but even those early missions can be a mixed bag.

If you crave a quality survival horror experience, this will indeed fit the bill more often than not. If you want an instant classic ala Resident Evil 4, set your sights lower. The Evil Within tries but falters a little to often for its own good, Primarily in that it suffers from an identity crisis that threatens to bring the entire asylum down.

Tamanon

Banned
Going to miss all the day games tomorrow dangit. Going apartment hunting in Raleigh. Going to be weird, since it's only for a 6 month period before coming back to Greenville(internship). So having to look for a furnished place and stashing all our stuff here in storage.

At least they pay pretty good, but cost of living is higher in Raleigh! And there's more stuff to actually do besides just go to college bars and clubs.

Watching Batman the Animated Series from the beginning. Goddamn I forgot how high quality the plots were in the first season. So many tragic figures, it's amazing.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Really surprised CJ Mosley got suspended. I'm interested as to what he did but once again it's great seeing players held accountable.

Why did the Bucs give Gerald McCoy a contract extension especially with that defense as bad as it is. If he commands 7 years, 100 Million, Suh is going to ask for the 110-120 Million range which we should pay for.

Godslay

Banned
Nah, there are plenty of Nintendo haters out there. I will never buy Nintendo again after the Wii. It just is not up to par to PS and xbox for me.

terrell-davis.jpg

I can never forgive you for this opinion, Sir.

It is Terrll Davis day for me. woooo!

davis_terrell.jpg

What a goddamn American hero. Salute to you TD!

On 11-11-2001, Terrell Davis went 33-83 in a win vs the Chargas

He also dropped absurd numbers while being benched in 4th quarters of several games in 98. His 98 season would have been the greatest of all time if Shanny didn't throttle him down. Still stands so the greatest season by an RB if you add in his postseason numbers. If there's a season I'll fap over blindly it's that one.

It doesn't look good? It's the only game that really interests me on Xbox One.
It looks fantastic. Tons of crazy insomniac weapons, lots of customization options, hopefully good humor, a really interesting transversal system. Plus 8 player coop. I am a huge insomniac fan and it really looks like they did a great job with SO.

zychi

Banned
It looks fantastic. Tons of crazy insomniac weapons, lots of customization options, hopefully good humor, a really interesting transversal system. Plus 8 player coop. I am a huge insomniac fan and it really looks like they did a great job with SO.

Did you like Fuse? I'm getting a meh Fuse vibe from SO

eznark

Banned

Looks like tony hawk and bulletstorm.

Meh

After fuse they get no benefit of the doubt

JABEE

I'll see what everyone thinks after the release. I love Insomniac too.

Nintendo has always been my favorite out of the three but I had to side Sony last gen and this gen. It will always be the Sony/Nintendo combo for me. I still can't believe most of Nintendo's fan base feels that Link and other Nintendo characters should never speak.

Watching Batman the Animated Series from the beginning. Goddamn I forgot how high quality the plots were in the first season. So many tragic figures, it's amazing.

Holds up beautifully today, too. One of my favorites animated TV shows.

I'm flying to Ohio tomorrow for work so I won't be around for any games. I'll be in a hotel room for the rest of the night so it's football and Hell in a Cell if the hotel Internet allows...

Oh and I hate flying.:(

Mindlog

Pre-drunk,
Drunk enough to sleep through tomorrow's fucking nightmarish Teddy Bridgewater breakout performance and Atlanta's early morning existence.

bionic77

Nintendo has always been my favorite out of the three but I had to side Sony last gen and this gen. It will always be the Sony/Nintendo combo for me. I still can't believe most of Nintendo's fan base feels that Link and other Nintendo characters should never speak.
No voice acting is much better than shit voice acting.

Good voice acting is best but sometimes I prefer fast ass text.

JABEE

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds was one of my GOTYs last year. Last of Us was probably my favorite.

I feel like I'm playing Indie games more and more. OlliOlli, Spelunky, and Rogue Legacy

Top Bottom