• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

How is it the same scenario at all?

Lynch was gone after this season, I know it, you know it, vegetable lasagna knows it. That's why he held out.

I always thought it was BS for him to try to get more money than what he was given. Of course, I don't like him much. Probably one of the only Seahawk fans who has that view.

Also: Seattle sports, folks. It allows you to tough it out for decades at a time! I'm sure a few others know what I'm talking about. ;p

Oh Great, London is going to know how pansy our league is now....first it was with the Helmets and gear...now they see with all that on...little bumps here and there can nullify and amazing looking play like they just witnessed.

Considering they are used to watching Arsenal and Chelsea dive (flop) all over the pitch (field), I don't think we'll have to worry about the good people of London calling the NFL soft.

Doorman

Well at least I got some fantasy points out of that. Thanks SJax.

The Lions are total dogshit this game. Calvin Johnson had better be 100% and stay 100% for the rest of the season, or else we'll be lucky to finish with a .500 record or better.

Godslay

Banned
How is it the same scenario at all?

Lynch was gone after this season, I know it, you know it, vegetable lasagna knows it. That's why he held out.

It was in jest, but we got our SB so I'm good for 20 years is a weird way to put it. Seems like what happened to the Sonics on roughly the same time scale.

Win championship in late 70s gone 20 some odd years later. I know it won't happen to the hawks, that's why it was a joke.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It was great when we beat up on the Lions earlier this year, but now it feels like we decked a dude that we thought was drunk, but who actually had a severe disability.

brentech

stafford can't even place a good ball to a widdddeee open WR, he should have had it, but he wouldnt have needed to even catch it at his hip and behind him if a better ball.

Top Bottom