• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

RBH

RBH doesn't need his lighter! I forgot, did he give it to us Niners fans last sunday night? Do we have it now? Or is it a thing that always returns to him by Tuesday morning?
That was a temporary loan to Niners-GAF!

I have a permit for that lighter under my name. :(

Wynnebeck

Banned
NFL trying to make a London team, Marshawn Lynch leaving Seahawks after the season, Lions getting their manes cut off, can this day get any crazier? lol

Afrikan

How much does Marshawn Lynch want?

I'd give him the Contract that would've went to Crabtree.

If we can't get him, hopefully he returns to Oakland or something..just get out of the NFC West and just the NFC in general.

ShaneB

LOL Stafford. Well my pick Lions pick certainly doesn't look anything close, same with putting Joique bell in my fantasy lineup.

NFL trying to make a London team, Marshawn Lynch leaving Seahawks after the season, Lions getting their manes cut off, can this day get any crazier? lol

Wait for Austin Davis to put on a show later today.

:jnc Stafford wide open receiver and he absolutely guns it towards his ankles

JCizzle

Not dealing with Beast Mode would be glorious. They might not use him anymore, but we all know he's getting 25 carries against the Niners and will have 15 guys bouncing off of him throughout the game.

Doorman

Fuller slipped, which threw off the timing of the throw.

Still, that was low as fuck so I doubt he would have caught it anyway.

...you realize they're watching soccer every day?

This was a seriously great post.

This makes me so happy. I would cry tears of joy if they got a new SS.

Not trolling kas at all, but can someone explain why every pass from Stafford is either low of behind his WR? Guys are wide open and he has time but he is missing bad. He looks legit terrible today.

Top Bottom