• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

bionic77

Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 8m8 minutes ago

Ben Roethlisberger by OC
Whisenhunt: 52 TD, 43 INT
Arians: 113 TD, 57 INT
Haley: 70 TD, 25 INT
Wow those numbers under wiz blow. I wonder how many of those INTs came in the year after the SB? I feel like most of them came in just a few games where it all went wrong.

brentech

Jerry has always and will always do that. It never ceases to piss me off. Mark my words he will be wheel chair bound and still ride his scooter down to the sidelines. He will probably even have little cowboys flag flapping in the breeze as buzzes around the sideline.

d7vWN.gif

Dragon

Banned
how does this work if he isn't on the same wifi network as you? is there a work around? or do you just give him your account info?

They just released an update today to support this through the OS.

You make a party, and then start shareplay and you can have the person spectate (which is better than streaming because there's no lag between streamer and watchers), you can play co-op if the game has local co-op (I just played towerfall and it worked okay) or you can give the controller to the other person.

I just tried it, seems like my 5 meg upload may not be enough. Person played Mordor and said there was lag but visual quality was pretty good.

JABEE

Jerry has always and will always do that. It never ceases to piss me off. Mark my words he will be wheel chair bound and still ride his scooter down to the sidelines. He will probably even have little cowboys flag flapping in the breeze as buzzes around the sideline.
Being on the field is one things coming down and talking to the coach in the middle of the game with the cameras rolling is another.

Zeke

Someone needs to shop jerrys face on there

Being on the field is one things coming down and talking to the coach in the middle of the game with the cameras rolling is another.
I give him some credit, great owner never afraid to gamble or spend money but that's it. I can't say I remember him ever talking to a coach during a game but he's talked to plenty of players. What can you really say to him tho? He's the boss man and he signs your check. Jimmy said fuck that I'm going to south beach. That's something I'll never forgive him for. Jimmy and that team my god what could have been.

Bread

Banned
guys be careful what you say, we're the bad boys on campus and they are probably watching us since we basically start the trends on this forum.

Bowser

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Thirty-five wide receivers had a faster 40-yard dash time than Kelvin Benjamin 4.61 seconds at this year’s NFL combine, but the former Florida State wide standout wasn’t surprised.

He purposely ran slowly.

“Because I wanted to play for the Carolina Panthers,’’ said Benjamin, noting he has been clocked at 4.41 seconds, which would have been fifth fastest at the combine.

u wot m8?

aintevenmad

bionic77

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin says WR @AntonioBrown84 is playing at a "JJ Watt-type of level" right now. http://t.co/H14vWx7YWI

--ESPN NFL Twitter

Just put the guy on a pedestal
I don't like this.

You are the coach. It's the medias job to fellate the players. You only step in when their confidence is slipping or they are being attacked for something you think is unfair.

Cmon Tomlin. Please become a good coach do I can stop getting mad at you.

LJ11

Man I was spot on about Mark Barron. Some will blame Saban, but honestly he puts defenders in good spots to do what they do best. Barron should have been converted straight to LB ala Thomas Davis.

Also looks like I'll be dead wrong on Mosley. Wasn't a huge fan. Even a blind squirrel...

zychi

Banned
They just released an update today to support this through the OS.

You make a party, and then start shareplay and you can have the person spectate (which is better than streaming because there's no lag between streamer and watchers), you can play co-op if the game has local co-op (I just played towerfall and it worked okay) or you can give the controller to the other person.

I just tried it, seems like my 5 meg upload may not be enough. Person played Mordor and said there was lag but visual quality was pretty good.

Could I potentially do this via a ps tv? Do you have any experience with doing it over the same wifi network?

Fox318

Man I was spot on about Mark Barron. Some will blame Saban, but honestly he puts defenders in good spots to do what they do best. Barron should have been converted straight to LB ala Thomas Davis.

Also looks like I'll be dead wrong on Mosley. Wasn't a huge fan. Even a blind squirrel...

Who do all of Saben's secondary not know basic footwork?

Top Bottom