• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Bowser

Adam Caplan @caplannfl
#Falcons announced the signing of veteran S Charles Godfrey.

mj-laughing.gif

Boose

Don't really get the Barron trade. Already have Mcdonald and just drafted Mo Alexander which are both similar players.

Not a fan. Feel like they gave up too much.

bionic77

6th rounder?

That's nothing.

Edit my mistake. A 5th for a 6th. Still nothing. I like these kind of trades because you risk nothing. But I hate the Pats.

Slo

What's up peoples? Winning feels good. Anythony Barr is clearly the next Lawrence Taylor and Touchdown Teddy is clearly the next Touchdown Tommy Kramer. Good times are here again friends!

Also, Ive got an extra $400 burning a whole in my pocket, should I buy a PS4 or an entire city block in downtown Detroit?

eznark

Banned
What's up peoples? Winning feels good. Anythony Barr is clearly the next Lawrence Taylor and Touchdown Teddy is clearly the next Touchdown Tommy Kramer. Good times are here again friends!

Also, Ive got an extra $400 burning a whole in my pocket, should I buy a PS4 or an entire city block in downtown Detroit?

Spend it on a third grade tutor.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Fireproof your dumpster!

bionic77

3DS and a lot of games.

I have a PS4. It is a nice console but I feel it's only good for sports games at the moment. No stand out single player games that I can think of.

Slo

3DS and a lot of games.

I have a PS4. It is a nice console but I feel it's only good for sports games at the moment. No stand out single player games that I can think of.

I can buy a $99 tablet with infinite games, what good would a DS do me?

Dragon

Banned
I forgot this was out.

My nerd game has been weak lately.

Hope it actually functions properly.

Haven't tried it out really yet since everyone is at work (stayed home to do car inspection/registration and passport shit). But it looks like as long as you have a good connection it works pretty well on both sides.

JABEE

Imagine Kraft coming down and talking to Belichick in the middle of a game. I don't think Belicheat would stand for that.

Jerry Jones couldn't emasculate Jason Garrett more.

Bowser

$50 off all XBOnes starting Nov 2nd?

Hm, $350 for white XBOne with Sunset Overdrive with Halo: MCC coming this holiday season is mighty enticing...

bionic77

You let me down bionic. I was expecting you to drop some serious knowledge in that Jordan thread.
My bad dude. Sometimes my job gets in the way. Plus most of the posts were shitting on him anyways.

I can buy a $99 tablet with infinite games, what good would a DS do me?
Infinite shitty games or a handful of masterpieces?

Depends what you are into. I am into quality but I won't judge you for being into feces.

jakncoke

Banned
I really need a list of people that post fake shit on twitter and have them get ebola. That account apparently does this often

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 8m8 minutes ago

Ben Roethlisberger by OC
Whisenhunt: 52 TD, 43 INT
Arians: 113 TD, 57 INT
Haley: 70 TD, 25 INT

Syrinx

hmm might be false alarm here. some dude freaked out on aim and was saying fitz to pats and i went to twitter and seen something so I assumed it was breaking news but that tweet I just noticed is 7 hours long.

Unless this was about Fitzmagic I don't possibly see how you could fall for this.

Spinluck

Any good movies out guys? I've seen Gone Girl.

This is usually how I spend my Tuesdays, but I can't decide on anything.

bionic77

Imagine Kraft coming down and talking to Belichick in the middle of a game. I don't think Belicheat would stand for that.

Jerry Jones couldn't emasculate Jason Garrett more.
He could make him watch him ejaculate into all of his wife's orifices. Martin is probably going to put that as a plot point in his next book.

Zeke

Jerry Jones is an asshole. I still can't believe he came down and talked to his coach.
Jerry has always and will always do that. It never ceases to piss me off. Mark my words he will be wheel chair bound and still ride his scooter down to the sidelines. He will probably even have little cowboys flag flapping in the breeze as buzzes around the sideline.

Top Bottom