• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Hunter S.

Congratulations to Champ Bailey on a great career. I will always look at his trade to Denver for Clinton Portis as one of the teams most beneficial trades for Denver in my life as a fan.

I love you Champ.

Champb.jpg

I've never seen a fanbase so critical of the QB future like the Eagles are with Nick Foles. Chip ain't trading for Mariota, brah is not a first round talent.

TheFatOne

I was only joking about the bye haha

Winning the division is priority number 1 and keeping Gronk/Tom/Revis healthy is number 2.

I wish I could watch the game, but I just can't do it without feeling bad about myself :(

I missed the almost comeback when the Pats played SF a while back. Was annoyed when everyone in my house screamed and woke my sleeping ass up.
Probably sending Wilfork or some shit.

Sounds like a 7th rounder.

Bowser

Why Barron to the Rams? Doesn't make sense IMO.

Wish the Panthers could have gotten Barron, but didn't expect TB to trade a former top 10 pick to a division rival.

Bowser

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 44s44 seconds ago
Rams traded fourth- and sixth- round picks to Buccaneers for S Mark Barron, per source.

Fox318

If only the Packers sided with Brent instead of Rodgers.

Jets would have had Rodgers and 3 Super Bowl wins in a row :(.

JABEE

Jeff McLane said:
Todd Herremans tore the biceps in his left arm, per NFL sources. The #Eagles RG is apparently going to try and play at least for 1 week.

How? Isn't this usually a season-ending injury?

He practiced today.

jbug617

Banned
Casillas is the guy who got the onside kick for the Saints at the Super Bowl. He just a depth and spot starter guy.

eznark

Banned
Tavie Grav(e)y(ard) @TheRealTavie
Can some braver person than I go around filming the (different but equally appalling) kind of street harrassment fat women get?

RellyRel, leave these poor women alone.

Bread

Banned
:jnc

I blame your league's goofy settings
lol this is default settings in an offline franchise!

the key thing on the play was Tom pulling the veteran move of tripping Brown as he got up to go after Ridley.

Stupid sexy Brady!

How? Isn't this usually a season-ending injury?

He practiced today.

I guess it all depends on the grade of the tear. He went back into the game Sunday afterwards and blocked with one arm. I am sure now that it's known he's injured people might try to attack that side more. They probably want to see how he can handle it and if he can't they'll put someone else in.

Top Bottom