• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hey black ghost, I'm in Ohio now. We're breathing the same air.

tBJBFcQ.jpg

Fantomex

Anyone gonna get Lords of the Fallen? I'd appreciate a shared play if you have it. I have shadows of mordor if anyone wants to play it tomorrow.

effzee

There is no way they are going to be able to put together a package for a top 5 pick. Foles is the guy. That's why it is silly to think about benching him. You have to let him play through his struggles and hope he improves.

The good thing is we know he has it in him. Last year proved that. It's not like we are sitting here watching Christian Ponder and hoping he somehow shows that he can be a competent QB in this league. I think the criticism from last season of taking too many sacks has altered his play a bit too much. That plus the increased pressure due to the o-line injuries has really screwed up his footwork in the pocket. That's led to poor velocity and accuracy and, subsequently, more interceptions.

I'm not worried about Chip's playcalling. He ran it plenty in all of the other games, including on 3rd and longs. The gameplan against the Cards was obviously to throw because they have a great front 7. I think in hindsight Chip would probably call a more balanced game because, yeah, they were having success on the ground.

The team isn't playing up to its full potential but they are still 5-2. Last year they weren't playing up to their full potential in the first half of the season and they were 3-5. I much prefer the position we are in now because if we start realizing our potential down the stretch we are in a good position to get one of those first-round byes.

I don't remember the Eagles running the ball on 3rd and long this season at all. Not that its a requirement but I used it as an example of how committed and confident they were with the running game.

Now we go series where its either pass pass pass or run, pass, and pass.

The balance seems to be lopsided in the wrong direction.

Feel like the way Chip was coaching last season they would have gone for it on 4rth and 1 and taking a lot more unconventional risks much like Arizona did.

There is no way they are going to be able to put together a package for a top 5 pick. Foles is the guy. That's why it is silly to think about benching him. You have to let him play through his struggles and hope he improves.

The good thing is we know he has it in him. Last year proved that. It's not like we are sitting here watching Christian Ponder and hoping he somehow shows that he can be a competent QB in this league. I think the criticism from last season of taking too many sacks has altered his play a bit too much. That plus the increased pressure due to the o-line injuries has really screwed up his footwork in the pocket. That's led to poor velocity and accuracy and, subsequently, more interceptions.

I'm not worried about Chip's playcalling. He ran it plenty in all of the other games, including on 3rd and longs. The gameplan against the Cards was obviously to throw because they have a great front 7. I think in hindsight Chip would probably call a more balanced game because, yeah, they were having success on the ground.

The team isn't playing up to its full potential but they are still 5-2. Last year they weren't playing up to their full potential in the first half of the season and they were 3-5. I much prefer the position we are in now because if we start realizing our potential down the stretch we are in a good position to get one of those first-round byes.

Brett Hundley might fall to them.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Prior to the World Series, all of the games were close, but the series were not. Now the series is close, but all the games are blow outs. Fucking beisbol.

gutshot

I don't remember the Eagles running the ball on 3rd and long this season at all. Not that its a requirement but I used it as an example of how committed and confident they were with the running game.

Now we go series where its either pass pass pass or run, pass, and pass.

The balance seems to be lopsided in the wrong direction.

Feel like the way Chip was coaching last season they would have gone for it on 4rth and 1 and taking a lot more unconventional risks much like Arizona did.

I remember one specific instance where they ran on like 3rd and 16 against the Colts and got the first down.

But overall they have been passing it more this season. I think a lot of that has to do with the injuries on the offensive line. You lose your two best run blockers and you probably aren't going to run it as much or as effectively. Same with the screens. Kelce is an integral part of our screen game. Hopefully we get him back this week and I think you will see more of the 2013 offense.

Brett Hundley might fall to them.

True. That is a possibility. There's also a chance Mariota blows out his knee and that scares some teams off so that he drops into the teens. A lot can happen between now and April. Gotta ride with Foles for now though and sort all the rest of that stuff out in the offseason.

I remember one specific instance where they ran on like 3rd and 16 against the Colts and got the first down.

But overall they have been passing it more this season. I think a lot of that has to do with the injuries on the offensive line. You lose your two best run blockers and you probably aren't going to run it as much or as effectively. Same with the screens. Kelce is an integral part of our screen game. Hopefully we get him back this week and I think you will see more of the 2013 offense.

True. That is a possibility. There's also a chance Mariota blows out his knee and that scares some teams off so that he drops into the teens. A lot can happen between now and April. Gotta ride with Foles for now though and sort all the rest of that stuff out in the offseason.

Yeah I agree. No reason to bench Foles though when neither of his backups are the long term answer. That's just silly.

I do wonder what Foles would see in terms of offers as a free agent though. Young QBs almost never hit FA unless they are complete garbage.

JABEE

Yeah I agree. No reason to bench Foles though when neither of his backups are the long term answer. That's just silly.

I do wonder what Foles would see in terms of offers as a free agent though. Young QBs almost never hit FA unless they are complete garbage.

He won't be a free agent until the following season.

Flash show makes no sense. He can go up 50 floors in 2 seconds but can't run faster then a gun, DC please
You missed the point of the cold gun it slowed him down. Cisco explained in the next scene that he created it to stop him.

Also you should use spoilers for that

Fantomex

You missed the point of the cold gun it slowed him down. Cisco explained in the next scene that he created it to stop him.

Also you should use spoilers for that

He can barely outrun bullets in the first two episodes. I'm not posting spoilers that aren't a couple of weeks old. Do you guys that like this show just gloss over stuff like that? Because in one episode with no character growth he can outrun things quite quickly, but 30 minutes later in the same episode he barely runs faster on those same objects. Watch the episode with the mist guy and the multiple man guy.

He can barely outrun bullets in the first two episodes. I'm not posting spoilers that aren't a couple of weeks old. Do you guys that like this show just gloss over stuff like that? Because in one episode with no character growth he can outrun things quite quickly, but 30 minutes later in the same episode he barely runs faster on those same objects. Watch the episode with the mist guy and the multiple man guy.

I thought you was talking about today's episode. If you let those thing get to you then just don't watch it. It a good show but yeah it's gonna have it's inconsistencies.

Fantomex

I thought you was talking about today's episode. If you let those thing get to you then just don't watch it. It a good show but yeah it's gonna have it's inconsistencies.

Yeah I was done with it. But friends came over and he wanted to catch up on past FLASH and Gotham episodes on my DVR. I like Gotham, it's just a shame they can't really go that far. FLASH im definitely done with. ARROW, I give a lot of leeway because I think SMOAK is cute.

RBH

tacobellapp.jpg

Taco Bell today launched a newly updated Live Mas Taco Bell mobile app that's designed to allow Taco Bell diners to place and customize their orders ahead of their arrival at the restaurant. After downloading the app, those seeking a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme, or other food item from Taco Bell can tap log in or start a session as a guest.

From there, tapping on the "Order" button will bring up a list of all the Taco Bell restaurants that are located nearby, and selecting one will bring up a store's individual menu. After selecting a location, scrolling downwards will provide a list of food options that have been organized into separate categories like Breakfast, Combos, Tacos, Burritos, and more.

Every food order contains customization options so that it can be prepared to a customer's specification. For example, with the Waffle, it comes with sausage, cheese, egg, and syrup, any of which can be removed. There's also an option to add extra of any ingredient, and there are options for add-ons like nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, onions, tomatoes, and more. While some options are free, many add an additional cost to an order.

According to Taco Bell, while an order can be placed ahead of time, it is not cooked until a customer arrives at the restaurant they selected and checks in, at which point the employees begin preparing the meal to ensure freshness. Mobile orderers will not need to stand in the Taco Bell line upon arrival, and will be called up to the mobile counter when their meal is ready. Payments are made in the app with a credit card.

The app has options to allow users to sign in to track their most recent orders, which makes re-ordering the same meal easy, and there are e-gift options that let customers send gift cards. Another helpful feature is the Nutritional Info, which lists the calorie content of all of Taco Bell's offerings.

Taco Bell has been working on adding mobile ordering capabilities to its app for several months now, with the first news of an updated app coming back in February. At that time, Taco Bell's mobile lead Jeff Jenkins said that mobile is becoming increasingly important to quick service restaurants. "If you can get 10 million people to download your app, you're putting a portal to Taco Bell in 10 million pockets," he said.

Taco Bell's revamped iOS app can be downloaded from the App Store for free.
http://www.macrumors.com/2014/10/28/taco-bell-mobile-ordering-iphone-app/

Top Bottom