• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
The BMO Harris building downtown has a giant Bucks logo made out of the windows.

I haven't seen a Bucks jersey in a few months, at least.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Grover with the GOAT thread.

It's taken 356 NFL-GAF threads, but finally the Buffalo Bills gets a positive mention in the OP.

I hope Carolina doesn't lose another game this season. Except for in the Super Bowl, against Buffalo.

Malalaw

It's taken 356 NFL-GAF threads, but finally the Buffalo Bills gets a positive mention in the OP.

I hope Carolina doesn't lose another game this season. Except for in the Super Bowl, against Buffalo.

Sorry man, but my Saints needa beat them so they can be on top of the division!

UberTag

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Bills haven't even made the playoffs yet.
The next four games will be key to determining Buffalo's playoff prospects as the schedule gets mighty ugly after that.
If they go 3-1 or better, they may have a shot at a wild card.

That Chiefs game right after the bye looms large as KC is likely to be 6-3. If we lose, they'll be 7-3 and we'll be depending on the Chargers to tank (which is certainly possible given the back half of their sched) and the Bengals/Steelers to kill each other in order to make a run at it. (And the Dolphins aren't exactly chopped liver either.)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Bills haven't even made the playoffs yet.
The next four games will be key to determining Buffalo's playoff prospects as the schedule gets mighty ugly after that.
If they go 3-1 or better, they may have a shot at a wild card.

That Chiefs game right after the bye looms large as KC is likely to be 6-3. If we lose, they'll be 7-3 and we'll be depending on the Chargers to tank (which is certainly possible given the back half of their sched) and the Bengals/Steelers to kill each other in order to make a run at it. (And the Dolphins aren't exactly chopped liver either.)

Avatar quote with the fury of a thousand exploding liberal arts undergrads at a NASCAR race.

Milchjon

LaFell adding some versatility to the Pats:

B1EzbSiCAAArfNx.png

NFL London franchise could be worth more than £100m to London
A London-based NFL team could be worth more than £100m a year to the UK, says a study published on Wednesday.

Compiled by accountants Deloitte, it says the two NFL games at Wembley in 2013 brought an extra £32m to London.

That could rise to £58m if, as expected, the "International Series" expands to four games a year from 2016.

But the real goal is a full-time London team by 2022, which would mean at least eight games a season, bringing in £102m, according to Deloitte.

The report was launched by Sajid Javid, the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, and comes a week after Chancellor George Osborne said he would do everything he could to relocate a team to London permanently.

This support is likely to include the type of tax breaks that have been offered to major sporting occasions such as London 2012, the 2014 Commonwealths and next year's Rugby World Cup, but not to one-off athletics, golf and tennis events.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions' next foe: Dolphins' WR Mike Wallace rips offense

Something's bothering Dolphins wide receiver Mike Wallace.

And although he wouldn't say exactly what had him miffed Tuesday, the offense's struggles in Jacksonville two days earlier certainly played a role.

"We didn't do nothing," Wallace said. "Our offense was (expletive). We've got to do better."

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2014/10/29/miami-dolphins-mike-wallace-unhappy/18099987/

You ain't gonna do better again this Detroit Defense, Wallace. The Dolphins lockerroom is already imploding.

MRSA

Banned
It's more than all right, MRSA. You're more than welcome on the Lions bandwagon while the Bucs rebuild for the next 3 years.. I've been telling you about the Restoration of the Roar.

[IG]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Calvin+Johnson+Golden+Tate+New+York+Giants+1XlhAhEh3G3l.jpg[/IMG]

Why would I bandwagon a team that destroyed the career of the greatest football player of all time?

You deserve more Matt Millen.

Hate from Dolphin and Patriot fans? We're on our bye week and in a different conference. My posts are bothering y'all that much?

yeshrug.png

Restore the Roar 2014.
No point in bothering with a real response to any of your posts anymore, you are more of a joke poster than Tom Penny at this point.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No point in bothering with a real response to any of your posts anymore, you are more of a joke poster than Tom Penny at this point.

Kastrioti said:
NFLGAF and the media in general are sleeping on the Bills. They've got a lot of good, young talent and if EJ Manuel plays decent I think they could be a AFC wildcard team.

The_Darkest_Red said:
I'd take 2014 Tannehill over 2014 Brady in a heartbeat, especially with the Patriots o-line.

Kastrioti said:
Red....stahp.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=122189233#post122189233

k4f1iom_1__by_stonehot316-d6u0gaz.gif

Dragon

Banned
Hate from Dolphin and Patriot fans? We're on our bye week and in a different conference. My posts are bothering y'all that much?

yeshrug.png

Restore the Roar 2014.

It's endearing when the Lions are shit. It's irritating when they're actually good.

Plus your opinions on pretty much anything are disgusting so there's that too!

Edit: Good job on that EJ Manuel pick, man you were on the ball with that one!

bionic77

Ugh NFC West game on Thursday.

And double ugh at Randle breaking his leg. That dude was supposed to be the one silver lining this season.

Milchjon

Lunchbox was fucking hilarious.

For someone who hates religion, Kas' posting style reminds me a lot of a misguided zealot. Be what you hate, brehs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lunchbox was fucking hilarious.

For someone who hates religion, Kas' posting style reminds me a lot of a misguided zealot. Be what you hate, brehs.

My religion is football. I somehow united Bills, Patriots and Dolphins fans on a Lions bye week.

I been telling you about Matthew Stafford, Suh and the talent this team has. I'm enjoying the hell out of this season, this Lions team and our potential for the future.

Restore the Roar 2014.

bionic77

Nope, I am set with my soccer game for the year. If PES starts getting a lot of positive buzz over the course of a year or two I might consider switching over but right now I'm pretty happy with FIFA.
PES during PS2 era is still one of my favorites games of all time.

Hope they can put out something this gen that is half as good.

Top Bottom