• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

PES during PS2 era is still one of my favorites games of all time.

Hope they can put out something this gen that is half as good.
I missed out on the PS2 PES games but it seems like everyone loved them. FIFA finally stepped it up in '09. If only Madden had similar competition!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Some disagreed with Rodgers being Bucky Brooks MVP of the NFC North thus far:

yAVbI8z.jpg

Rodgers is/has always been a stud. Having receivers like Nelson and Cobb of course will always help. Stafford did not have a #2 since Titus Young in 2011, and the stats for that year speak for themselves.

But the myth that Stafford was only as good as Megatron is dead and gone, finally.

PES during PS2 era is still one of my favorites games of all time.

Hope they can put out something this gen that is half as good.

Yeah, ISS/PES were incredible back in the day, it just got stale towards the end of the PS2/Xbox era and they've been garbage ever since the 360/PS3 gen started.

Be nice if Konami could sort their shit out, need Master League back in my life :(

bionic77

I missed out on the PS2 PES games but it seems like everyone loved them. FIFA finally stepped it up in '09. If only Madden had similar competition!
FIFA just ripped off a lot of what was good about PES.

To me they never quite surpassed it though. No idea WTF happened to Konami either. PES just got bad.

I am disappointed in the ball physics of FIFA this gen. A little too scripted. The best part of PES back in the day was the ball physics. You never quite knew what was going to happen.

AI on FIFA is better though.

To me they never quite surpassed it though. No idea WTF happened to Konami either. PES just got bad.

I am disappointed in the ball physics of FIFA this gen. A little too scripted. The best part of PES back in the day was the ball physics. You never quite knew what was going to happen.

AI on FIFA is better but I hate playing against it, it's just too robotic. PES against the CPU can still be kinda fun even though the game is terrible just because the crappy AI makes dumb mistakes and it adds a false sense of character.

Thankfully I only play online so I don't need to deal with any of that shit, FIFA offline is so fucking dull.

bionic77

AI on FIFA is better but I hate playing against it, it's just too robotic. PES against the CPU can still be kinda fun even though the game is terrible just because the crappy AI makes dumb mistakes and it adds a false sense of character.

Thankfully I only play online so I don't need to deal with any of that shit, FIFA offline is so fucking dull.
I was talking about the defensive AI during games with someone else. You want the players to start moving together when the other team is attacking. FIFA is slighty better at that now.

Wish I had time to get decent and play you guys online.

Ball physics in 15 seem great to me, very realistic looking especially coming off of the goalies since they gave them an overhaul this year.

Konami in general is downright depressing these days. No more incredible handheld Castlevanias, tons of great series that seem dead and buried like Suikoden, and other series that are a shadow of their former selves like Silent Hill. Same with Capcom, to be honest. As a huge fan of Japanese games this depresses me but at least I have Nintendo.

I was talking about the defensive AI during games with someone else. You want the players to start moving together when the other team is attacking. FIFA is slighty better at that now.

Wish I had time to get decent and play you guys online.

Get an Xbone and club with me and Bread

Bread

Banned
Only if they pay me to play the way they do with Yankeehater.

If MS pays my mortgage I will praise the Bone ever day!
You just have to start your own premium streaming service. Sure you gotta do personal stuff for the Gregs and Chans of the world but it pays for the pizza! Literally it only pays for the pizza, since I eat about 10 pies a week.

You just have to start your own premium streaming service. Sure you gotta do personal stuff for the Gregs and Chans of the world but it pays for the pizza! Literally it only pays for the pizza, since I eat about 10 pies a week.

I got a code for the Evolve alpha this weekend btw, you manage to get one yet?

eznark

Banned
Rodgers is/has always been a stud. Having receivers like Nelson and Cobb of course will always help. Stafford did not have a #2 since Titus Young in 2011, and the stats for that year speak for themselves.

But the myth that Stafford was only as good as Megatron is dead and gone, finally.

7th worst offense in the league, barely ahead of St. Louis and their vaunted third string quarterback.

eznark

Banned
So the Hot New Games for Xbox One are Halo Remakes and Gears remakes?

Just give me an excuse to buy your stupid system Microsoft instead of this garbagio. Make a new Too Human!

eznark

Banned
yup only those 2 nothing more no way

Hey, I asked King Xbot Smokey in the madden thread and he had nothing else for me! Monthly updates was his big selling point!

I want to buy one for Sunset Overdrive but I kind of feel like by the time another game comes out that I am interested in, SO will be on the PC.

Video games eighth gen at MS and Sony: Paying 60 bucks to re-play old games, paying 60 bucks for games that don't work, paying 50 bucks a year for online that occasionally works, spending more time yelling about pixels and shit than playing games.

All hail Based Gaben
All hail Lord Iwata

Bread

Banned
Hey, I asked King Xbot Smokey in the madden thread and he had nothing else for me! Monthly updates was his big selling point!

I want to buy one for Sunset Overdrive but I kind of feel like by the time another game comes out that I am interested in, SO will be on the PC.
He may be an xbot, but he's no xboner!

SO is a shit load of fun, the $350 bundle is an insane deal.

eznark

Banned
Which one? 3D World is masterpiece tier.

3D World. I played it through when it first came out, but finally thought to bring it up to my office and hook it up to the third monitor. WiiU getting so much more play time now!

He may be an xbot, but he's no xboner!

SO is a shit load of fun, the $350 bundle is an insane deal.

Far as I can tell it's $350 to play Sunset Overdrive. Kinda garbo deal.

Top Bottom