• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

216%20dolphins110314%20dolphins%20vs%20chargers%20ADD.JPG

<3 Reshad

Dragon

Banned
Nice to see things here are as they should be. Godslay with some serious salt. eznark with the typical spygate whining who based on what I read earlier in the thread, was watching another game at the time.

cdyhybrid

Nice to see things here are as they should be. Godslay with some serious salt. eznark with the typical spygate whining who based on what I read earlier in the thread, was watching another game at the time.

Better watch what you post, sounds like the next tradition on the list could be you getting banned for defending a giant corporation putting out a subpar product!

MechDX

Tania Ganguli &#8207;@taniaganguli · 28s28 seconds ago
"Yeah, he and I, we tweeted back and forth last night. I went on spacebook. He went on Twitter." O'Brien on Clowney. #Texans

I love BOB

bionic77

I hope that courtney upshaw gets suspended for his hit on Ben.

I can't decide which hit was dirtier, the one where Upshaw gathers himself for the headshot on Ben or when Suggs goes straight for the back of Blounts knees.

Cmon baltimore. You are not better than this but at least pretend to be better than this for a national game. Just because your mascot is a filthy animal doesn't mean you all have to play like animals too.

Milchjon

I don't see the problem.

People are always crying for innovation in games.

Has there ever been a Paying Respects Simulator before?

Dragon

Banned
Better watch what you post, sounds like the next tradition on the list could be you getting banned for defending a giant corporation putting out a subpar product!

Do you have a problem with me? You take pot shots at me all the time. At least Godslay and I argue all the time about inconsequential shit and have reasons for such petty shit :).

cdyhybrid

Do you have a problem with me? You take pot shots at me all the time. At least Godslay and I argue all the time about inconsequential shit and have reasons for such petty shit :).

Nope. Everything posted in here in inconsequential, it ain't that serious.

I'd argue the Giants and Vikings games. Neither were particularly close. Discounting the Packers win is kinda cheap, though.

I'm really hoping that we get more of Riddick and start to faze Bush out of the offense a bit more. Riddick is younger and arguably seems to have more ability and consistency at this time, at least in the passing game.
Nah, that's just doing what you're supposed to. The Giants and Vikings are bad and don't count towards solid victories for anyone at this point. Hell, we beat the Giants in their stadium with a backup QB and I still don't count it towards our impressive wins. If a team is struggling for a stretch of weeks, I don't see why we should pay special tribute towards the winners. They did what they were supposed to and you don't count that against them but I wouldn't count it as a trophy to prove legitimacy.

What the Lions have going for them and the one thing I do respect about their wins is that they are doing it without Megatron which they couldn't do before and thus, is a sign of progress and improvement as a team. One of the two primary reasons I don't consider Stafford elite is that he couldn't win shit without Megatron in previous years while true Elite QBs elevate the games of scrubs and no names. I think it's more telling that Golden Tate is a legit WR rather than Stafford being great but Stafford has always been a 'good' QB that will play well as long as he has reasonable talent to pass to. The Lions could have been the same 5 win team this year with Megatron missing so many games but the fact that you didn't fold and are winning shows you aren't that team this year and you have improved. I'm not trying to outright disrespect the Lions and what they've accomplished which I know it looks as though I am, I'm merely saying that they haven't shown what we need to see to consider them contenders for the bye as Kas thinks they are destined to claim (like every year). GB also isn't far off and have played better as of late (outside the NO game) so I'm expecting them to take the division but The Lions are in the driver seat so it's time for them to prove their legitimacy and my Cards are in the same boat. We have 2 games over SEA and 3 games plus the head to head win over the Niners so we are completely in the driver seat and control our fate. Time to prove we are legit and win this tough division but are in an even better position than that, we have the opportunity to get the #1 seed. All we have to do is what we've been doing, win and that goes for the Lions too.

Hey how's Wallace doing? Haven't checked in on him in a while.
Eh, about what you'd expect I guess. Decent production running a variety of short to intermediate routes that allow him to use his quickness to create separation. The deep bomb attempts are few and far between these days, I can only recall one that's connected and hardly any even attempted the past five weeks or so.

He's developed into a pretty good route runner to be honest but he is what he is, a quick, small guy that isn't going to catch balls in traffic and will occasionally drop a perfectly catchable pass.

Honestly I think about how much better this offense would be with a big prototypical no. 1 WR and it makes me sad. The Dolphins have a lot of quality WR's on the roster and Wallace is probably the best but they don't have that elite guy like an A.J. Green, Megatron, or Brown. They obviously overpaid for him but we all know that by this point.

Landry is going to be an absolute stud for years, though. Keep an eye on that guy, in the words of the great Jon Gruden "he's a real football player." He has a Steve Smith like feistiness to him, just pure energy and determination in everything he does.

MechDX

Adam Schefter &#8207;@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
Packers announced a multi-year contract extension for HC Mike McCarthy.

Wonder if there is a clause that he must keep Capers on as DC

Dragon

Banned
I mean, I can actually troll you if you want.

Most people are way nicer when approached with sincerity rather than sarcasm and vitriol. So I'm going to do that here.

I seriously don't know what your problem is and really don't care. I have my reasons why I like PlayStation, I've outlined them many times in here. I don't care that you don't like them nor do I care that it irritates you. I won't be getting banned for it because most of Gaming side isn't worth it. This thread is largely not worth it either. There are certain people I like talking to in here and that's why I stay. If my presence annoys you, by all means ignore me. I can understand that.

JABEE

Let the pros handle it.

You worry about the Cowboys and Giants fans.

I don't even have a problem with the Cowboys and Giants fans on here.

I didn't even care when the Giants won both of those Super Bowls. Anything is better than the Pats winning it all.

Their success has much larger implications than our regional and divisional rivalries.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Most people are way nicer when approached with sincerity rather than sarcasm and vitriol. So I'm going to do that here.

I seriously don't know what your problem is and really don't care. I have my reasons why I like PlayStation, I've outlined them many times in here. I don't care that you don't like them nor do I care that it irritates you. I won't be getting banned for it because most of Gaming side isn't worth it. This thread is largely not worth it either. There are certain people I like talking to in here and that's why I stay. If my presence annoys you, by all means ignore me. I can understand that.

Jesus fuck nobody cares.

bionic77

I don't even have a problem with the Cowboys and Giants fans on here.

I didn't even care when the Giants won both of those Super Bowls. Anything is better than the Pats winning it all.

Their success has much larger implications than our regional and divisional rivalries.
This is a beautiful post and you are a great man.

Bro, he hasn't trolled you harder than we all do each other on a regular basis. I'm assuming it stands out more to you because you're not used to be trolled by him but I haven't seen anything in his posts to warrant your concerns. Just roll with the punches and troll him back, business as usual in this thread!

Top Bottom