• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

njean777

Texans’ Andre Johnson: ‘I just need to go to an island or something’

The bolded actually says a lot because Dre doesn't say things directly.

The saddest thing is watching JJ, Johnson, and Foster be on a team that has been bad for many years. I would not blame any of those 3 for leaving and going to a better team.

No, only Eagles fans.

Not all Eagles fans. I like watching the patriots play, though I know I am in the minority on that. The way I see it is that sure they cheated, but that doesn't automatically mean that they are going to win. The patriots still had to play well to win the Super Bowls.

Zeke

Would be nice to see Cam have a good WR core to throw to.
Oh man cam in Dallas with this oline and run game. The media slurping would be so bad Dallas hate would be at record highs. I may not like your team Texas bros but I respect your fans for sticking thro the shit and still supporting them it's awesome to see. When you guys finally make a deep playoff push I'll be rooting for you. Maybe one day we'll get a Texas super bowl.

Godslay

Banned
The preferred pizza of the second best QB of this generation.

For EZ and Godslay so they don't have to type: "slurp, slurp"

At this point it's less of a slurp and more of a gulp, technicalities though.

Will the world ever condemn the Pats for what they did in the 2000s?

We live in dark times. Remember that the darkest time of the year is always November/December. Come January, the light begins to fight back against the dark. Such is the case with the Patriots.

Pats fan never hated Santa Claus

I don't mean to shatter your illusions, but Santa Claus doesn't exist.

MechDX

Oh man cam in Dallas with this oline and run game. The media slurping would be so bad Dallas hate would be at record highs. I may not like your team Texas bros but I respect your fans for sticking thro the shit and still supporting them it's awesome to see. When you guys finally make a deep playoff push I'll be rooting for you. Maybe one day we'll get a Texas super bowl.

There is one in Houston in a couple years. You guys trade for JFF and we will nab Luck in free agency.......the medias heads would explode from all the Texas sized dick waving.

Syrinx

The real thing isn't as appealing:

papa-johns-fritos-chili-pizza-01.JPG

http://www.brandeating.com/2014/10/review-papa-johns-fritos-chili-pizza.html

Not that it is appealing to begin with.

Konka weeps that he doesn't have Papa John's in Ireland.

At this point it's less of a slurp and more of a gulp, technicalities though.

We live in dark times. Remember that the darkest time of the year is always November/December. Come January, the light begins to fight back against the dark. Such is the case with the Patriots.

I don't mean to shatter your illusions, but Santa Claus doesn't exist.
*pats head*

MechDX

Earl Campbell

4 hrs ·

Good Morning fans have some great news. A Football Life done on me will air this Friday at 9pm eastern time on the NFL network. Share this with family and friends and especially the younger generation. I feel that my story can be very beneficial to anyone who wants to listen. Have a blessed week and thank you so much for your support!!!!
Peace and Love

Fuck! I don't get NFLN anymore.

earl-campbell-ram-o.gif

I loved Earl as a kid and would love to see this. :(

People still buy COD?

I don't because I suck ass at twitch shooters, don't have the time or the will to spend countless hours getting shit on online by 8 year olds in order to get better at twitch shooters, and the single-player by itself is never enough of an incentive to purchase by itself.

Advanced Warfare looks better to me than Ghosts did though.

Romo made the trip out there and Jerry said he's betting on Romo playing. I wish he would sit out to heal up a little more. But Dr. Jerry Jones met with GM Jerry Jones who passed the news on to president Jerry Jones who then passed it on to owner Jerry Jones and informed coach Jerry Jones.
:jnc

LevelNth

Banned
Wow, I just read about Lattimore. Tough week. Was really hoping he could make it.

Looks like Hyde is definitely going to be the guy next year.

bigosc2k

Banned
Sucks to hear about Marcus Lattimore retiring, met him while he was shopping my store, dude was such a nice guy.

I'm now just waiting to hear the day Greg Roman is fired.

MechDX

The saddest thing is watching JJ, Johnson, and Foster be on a team that has been bad for many years. I would not blame any of those 3 for leaving and going to a better team.

And like every player, on every damn team in the league they ALL they have that option by not signing a deal and becoming a free agent. Such a dumb comment

Deandre Hopkins ‏@Nukdabomb · 1m1 minute ago
these Uggs too comfortable

Nuk being traded to the Pats.

bionic77

Will the US government ever be held responsible for faking the moon landing?

Will the CIA ever take the blame for 9/11?

Will they ever impeach Obama for causing Ebola?
Its kind of amazing that the Repubs haven't done so already.

Going to happen once they get the Senate.

As sure as the Pats will lose at home in the divisional to the Chargers or whichever WC team they face.

Grexeno

I am more worried about the games vs. the Jets and Titans than I am about the games against the Saints, Falcons, Chiefs and Bengals (x2). I wish the Steelers didn't have a recent history of competing with all the top teams but shitting the bed 4 times a year against teams like the Bucs.

I am more worried about the games vs. the Jets and Titans than I am about the games against the Saints, Falcons, Chiefs and Bengals (x2). I wish the Steelers didn't have a recent history of competing with all the top teams but shitting the bed 4 times a year against teams like the Bucs.
Titans suck this year. So no worries... Ask the Browns how bad we are!!

Top Bottom