• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

I feel really bad for Philly, they were a surefire playoff team and pretty good and now they have to pray butt fumble can fumble their way into the playoffs. It's hard to imagine them doing so with what will likely be a highly contested race for the final wild card spot. I'd have to look at their schedule though.

Zeke

For you Eagles fans...
So Dallas gets to face butt fumble twice. I can roll with that. Romo should most definitely sit this game out then. He needs to get healthy for this last stretch. We got another game against the giants, two against the eagles, bears, Colts and skins. The next four out six are on the road too.

Syrinx

This image encapsulates modern AAA gaming and America in one fell swoop

Holy fucking shit.

Is this CoD?

Edit: Yep, this gem was in the thread too:

B1h1LxjCMAAg6Vq.jpg

I was just thinking who in the NFL wants a guy like Harbaugh throwing his sideline tantrums all the time?

He's a great coach and a successful as fuck, hell I'd take him on my team over the dumb Gruden brother, but in the NFL you have to work with GMs, presidents and owners. That's a lot of ego. The cult of personality thing plays a lot better in college. Like I said look at Saban. Dude is a shameless asshole yet not even 7 years into his tenure at Alabama he's already got a statue built for him and a booster paying his $3 million mortgage. If the AD even thought about firing him for any reason the fanbase would string him up. Harbaugh can be that at Michigan. He will never be that in SF.

eznark

Banned
I'll trade the quarterback whisperer for Harbs. Cant wait to get pantsed on Sunday night so the Trestman hotseat can get kicked into high gear.

No shit, you don't have a capable quarterback. He'd be a great fit in Chicago. Dumb down the playbook and remove multiple-read passing schemes. Cutler might actually be useful all of a sudden.

So Foles is basically going to be out until the playoffs.

This will set up a very interesting "Do You Bring Him Back Now?" conversation if Sanchez plays well and gets the Eagles in to the postseason

So Foles is basically going to be out until the playoffs.

This will set up a very interesting "Do You Bring Him Back Now?" conversation if Sanchez plays well and gets the Eagles in to the postseason

Does anyone believe this is possible in the NFC? Butt fumble getting them in the playoffs, especially over SEA and or SF would be hilarious though.

Does anyone believe this is possible in the NFC? Butt fumble getting them in the playoffs, especially over SEA and or SF would be hilarious though.

I don't think they are markedly worse with Sanchize under center the way Foles has been playing this season.

If anything, Sanchez is probably a steadier player right now.

JABEE

For you Eagles fans...
I'm not as concerned about Sanchez as some of you guys are. Sanchez can actually move. The Eagles have great backs too.

Game manager Sanchez, great line, more effective read option plays with faster Sanchez along with the play action.

Foles has been bad this season. Sanchez played pretty well yesterday. 3 for 3 in the red zone.

Zeke

I'm not as concerned about Sanchez as some of you guys are. Sanchez can actually move. The Eagles have great backs too.

Game manager Sanchez, great line, more effective read option plays with faster Sanchez along with the play action.

Foles has been bad this season. Sanchez played pretty well yesterday. 3 for 3 in the red zone.
Delusional cowboy fans said the samething about Weeden after Romo went down. :(

Bread

Banned
Top Bottom