• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

I don't even have a problem with the Cowboys and Giants fans on here.

I didn't even care when the Giants won both of those Super Bowls. Anything is better than the Pats winning it all.

Their success has much larger implications than our regional and divisional rivalries.
You are a good man, JABEE.

Dragon

Banned
Bro, he hasn't trolled you harder than we all do each other on a regular basis. I'm assuming it stands out more to you because you're not used to be trolled by him but I haven't seen anything in his posts to warrant your concerns. Just roll with the punches and troll him back, business as usual in this thread!

Oh I'm sure you're probably right. I've just noted it more than once from him and felt like I should address it. Sorry to interrupt the trollage though fellas!

lol. You sad.

Hah not about this. Something else, perhaps :).

How to receive the McCarthy extension is contingent upon how this impacts Capers. Does McC get to use Capers as a scape goat and throw him in the trash bin? Or does McC love him some Capers and will keep him on board as long as he's with GB?

cdyhybrid

Most people are way nicer when approached with sincerity rather than sarcasm and vitriol. So I'm going to do that here.

I seriously don't know what your problem is and really don't care. I have my reasons why I like PlayStation, I've outlined them many times in here. I don't care that you don't like them nor do I care that it irritates you. I won't be getting banned for it because most of Gaming side isn't worth it. This thread is largely not worth it either. There are certain people I like talking to in here and that's why I stay. If my presence annoys you, by all means ignore me. I can understand that.

I already told you I don't have a problem with you. I haven't even really harped on Spygate in a long time.

MechDX

YEAH

BIG MIKE CONTRACT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

image.php

But now you are out of the Harbaugh sweepstakes.

So ready for some football. Work has been non-stop the past two weeks. Had to make a trip to Ohio and Kentucky, interviewing candidates, taking over a new team of technicians in addition to what I already oversee. Any free time I've had has gone to gaming and my kids.

Looking forward to just sitting down and watching the game. Though I've no doubt I'll be pissed off 20 minutes into it but still!

I'm not sure if I'm slightly disappointed that I like all the Chicken fans here and FMT so no true vitriol can be thrown their way.

So ready for some football. Work has been non-stop the past two weeks. Had to make a trip to Ohio and Kentucky, interviewing candidates, taking over a new team of technicians in addition to what I already oversee. Any free time I've had has gone to gaming and my kids.

Looking forward to just sitting down and watching the game. Though I've no doubt I'll be pissed off 20 minutes into it but still!

You're playing against Luck, buddy. You'll be pissed the final 20 minutes, not the first ;)

eznark

Banned
Nice to see things here are as they should be. Godslay with some serious salt. eznark with the typical spygate whining who based on what I read earlier in the thread, was watching another game at the time.

Another game at the time of what?

Just a normal life of a Giants fan..

eznark

Banned
Ez are you ok? Post if you're ok

Why wouldn't I be? I like Mike McCarthy.

I also don't have a problem with Capers. He has put guys in a position to succeed this year. Sometimes they have, sometimes they have not. Last week aside, it has been one of the best passing defenses in football. It's a good enough defense to win football games. Their two bad losses (Detroit and Seattle) were a result of offensive troubles, not defensive breakdowns. Saints just needed that win so I'm kind of whatever on it. They were world beaters that night.

We barely beat the Raiders at home and are playing our 4th string O-line, there's nothing to argue about right now!
I'm so happy with all our wins that I haven't even paid due diligence in talking shit about how much the Chickens and Niners suck dick this year. I'm actually really disgusted that a QB can play as awful as Wussel did and the team still wins. Chickens didn't deserve to beat the Raiders but Raiders gonna Raiders. I'm just going to say I'm going to feel a hell of a lot more confident playing in SEA than usual between winning there last year and seeing how SEA is playing this season.
it will still be a very tough game
I'm a Giants fan. These last two seasons? I'll be pissed relatively quickly and often.;)

Fair enough ;)

cdyhybrid

I'm so happy with all our wins that I haven't even paid due diligence in talking shit about how much the Chickens and Niners suck dick this year. I'm actually really disgusted that a QB can play as awful as Wussel did and the team still wins. Chickens didn't deserve to beat the Raiders but Raiders gonna Raiders. I'm just going to say I'm going to feel a hell of a lot more confident playing in SEA than usual between winning there last year and seeing how SEA is playing this season.
it will still be a very tough game

Fair enough ;)

Eh, Russell hasn't played badly all things considered. He was off early yesterday (missing some throws specifically) but he seemed to settle down a bit as the game went on. Hard to get into an offensive rhythm when your O-line can't block anyone. We'd be even more screwed if we didn't have Russell, IMO. His elusiveness is the only thing keeping us alive on a decent portion of our offensive plays.

if Harbs leaves the Niners I dont' see anyway he doesn't end up back at Michigan. I know people say he's an "NFL guy" but he can have full control at a college campus and be as miserable of a prick as he wants to be and they will still build statues for him (ask Nick Saban). He might want to be an NFL guy but he has the personality of a college guy.

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo · 2m2 minutes ago

For Foles, I'd say 6-wk time frame would be ideal. Could be more but doubt it's less. As we saw with Rodgers, no exact science on healing.

For you Eagles fans...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
if Harbs leaves the Niners I dont' see anyway he doesn't end up back at Michigan. I know people say he's an "NFL guy" but he can have full control at a college campus and be as miserable of a prick as he wants to be and they will still build statues for him (ask Nick Saban). He might want to be an NFL guy but he has the personality of a college guy.

I was just thinking who in the NFL wants a guy like Harbaugh throwing his sideline tantrums all the time?

Eh, Russell hasn't played badly all things considered. He was off early yesterday (missing some throws specifically) but he seemed to settle down a bit as the game went on. Hard to get into an offensive rhythm when your O-line can't block anyone. We'd be even more screwed if we didn't have Russell, IMO. His elusiveness is the only thing keeping us alive on a decent portion of our offensive plays.

I jumped between games but I saw a lot of awful throws and blown red zone attempts after the defense gift wrapped amazing starting field position multiple times. It just annoys me to see a team win when their MVP on offense was their kicker (ok, beastmode too). Namely because I want the Chickens to lose every game. Also, he came very very close to making me lose a FF game that I should have won in a blow out ;P

Top Bottom