• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Popular Jerseys for Women

B1jJB4uCQAA8Hf1.jpg:large

Not surprise at all.

Russell is the black guy that isn't "too black" so white and Asian women can also love without being scared he's a crazy thug.

duxstar

This NFL season is incredibly disappointing for me so far........

I'm a niners fan

At this point I fully expect the team to miss the playoffs, I kept saying if we could just hold out until we got Aldon/Bowman back we'd be ok, but our defense has been pretty good all things considered.

At this point I don't know what happened.

Kaepernick is so fucking dumb sometimes its ridiculous, he makes plays that awe and amaze you and other times he does things that make you shake your head. I honestly believe we should have kept Alex Smith, as his identity fits this team so much better, dont make mistakes and play good defense.

Our offensive line completely gave up on blocking yesterday, Joe Staley (former All-pro LT), Mike Iupati, Alex Boone (LOL lets hold out for more money and be horrible the following year), and Anthony Davis, they once inspired fear in opposing teams, now they look like they forgot how to block.

Our Wide receivers are all the same, Possession receivers with no speed.

I fully expect this team to collapse and our dumbass owner to blame it on Harbaugh and fire him, and keep this idiot of a GM we have in Trent Baalke.

I don't even know how I can believe in the team if they make that move; its like falling back into the dark ages. This talk of Harbaugh leaving is just ridiculous, he has something like the 2nd best record in the NFL behind Bill Bellicheck in the last 3 years and by all accounts it seems like he's on his way out.

I have no where else to rant, because on the 49ers forums they'll just be like "LOL your not a true fan", but I just dont see a way they fall into the playoffs from here, and would absolutely love to eat my words.

#Packers have activated C JC Tretter to the 53-man roster and released former first-round pick, Derek Sherrod.

Interesting. Sherrod is terrible but given their lack of depth at tackle, color me surprised.

brentech

Interesting. Sherrod is terrible but given their lack of depth at tackle, color me surprised.

It's surprising to me only in that they actually cut him and didn't wait for his contract to expire like they usually do.
When he came in the game to fill in, it was so bad.

linkboy

I just want to give a huge fuck you to greg roman and his amazing ability to not adapt the play calling to the situation at hand.

A big fuck you to harbaugh for sticking with roman.

A big fuck you to mike solari for being an inept dumbass.

A big fuck you to kaepernick and anyone on the 49ers offense not named frank gore.

No complaints with the defense.

Fuck you to the San Francisco police department
Fuck you to the Marin County Sheriff department
Fuck you to the F.B.I.
Fuck you to the C.I.A.
Fuck you to the B-U-S-H
Fuck you to the Ameri-K-K-K-A
Fuck you to all you redneck prejudiced motherfuckers
And fuck you
Fuck Y'all
Punk gay sensitive little dick bastards
2pacalypse mother fuckin' now
Y'all can kiss my ass and suck my dick
And my uncle Tommy's balls
Fuck Y'all
Punks, punks, punks, punks, punks

brentech

Damn. One career start out of a first round pick, that's rough.

Tamba Hali rolled and broke his leg his rookie season. Packers have always said he never got his quickness back. (assuming he really had it in the first place)
Happened in Dec 2011, so he missed all of 2012 as precaution, and then that went into PUP list for 2013.

Top Bottom