• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Milchjon

I think Stafford's jerseys simply don't come in sizes that can don't drag on the floor on an average woman.

It's probably way up there if you look up tent sales.

Godslay

Banned
Nice to see things here are as they should be. Godslay with some serious salt. eznark with the typical spygate whining who based on what I read earlier in the thread, was watching another game at the time.

ZjKf5ZG.gif

If I could get a picture of Godslay's sanity I'd photoshop it in there.

Do7SDyq.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well Tony Romo certainly won something.

Also Jessica Simpson isn't fat, she grew ginormous boobs last I checked.

Look at this square looking motherfucker

Kuechly is the type of dude to opt for a wild night of Dungeons and Dragons over going clubbing with his teammates.

Racist.

I'm a soothsayer. I predicted the Rams would knock the 49er's out of the playoffs before the start of the season.

Yeah but you don't even take your own post seriously!

DarkFlow

Banned
That's a stupid game to play against 49ers fan cause they just throw the 5 rings in your face.

My child you have much to learn. But like your mother your eyes are .... oh wait you're not really Sansa Stark.

I don't count rings that haven't been won in this century. Hell the 49ers have just as many Super Bowl appearances since 2000 as the Arizona Cardinals HAHA.

Malalaw

If I have to see another copy of Advanced Warfare tonight I might flip.

i have no choice in this. JUST SO MANY PEOPLE BUYING THIS.

Milchjon

I am fucking hungry, but I've already eaten enough shit today.

Help me GAF, for I am unable to function.

Maybe I should make a thread.

BigAT

DRC active for the Giants tonight, who knows if he makes it through the entire game though. No surprises on the inactive list.

Godslay

Banned
Not denying it, but let's not act like something that happened 30 years ago is relevant to anything today.

I can understand how you want to ignore the history of the Superbowls since the Cardinals have none, except for the loss. It's still denial, no matter what time bracket you put on it.

DarkFlow

Banned
I can understand how you want to ignore the history of the Superbowls since the Cardinals have none, except for the loss. It's still denial, no matter what time bracket you put on it.

Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night with a 4-4 record in the here and now.

Colasante

I have no choice but to root against my mancrush Andrew Luck tonight, and for the damned Giants, no less. The Colts are the biggest danger to the Patriots' chances of getting the #2 seed. I've already resigned myself to the fact that the Broncos will get the #1 seed at this point, even with yesterday's loss.

Top Bottom