• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

BigAT

Enjoy the Chargers, everyone!

Not me!

Jets instead...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

holy fuck i can't stand this iphone commercial with (what sounds like) jimmy fallon and the other guy goes "the camera makes a sound that goes sha-pow!" "no it's more like "chick chick" "NOPE! pretty sure it goes SHA POW! CHING HEHEHEAH!" fucking terrible who comes up with this shit

jbug617

Banned
holy fuck i can't stand this iphone commercial with (what sounds like) jimmy fallon and the other guy goes "the camera makes a sound that goes sha-pow!" "no it's more like "chick chick" "NOPE! pretty sure it goes SHA POW! CHING HEHEHEAH!" fucking terrible who comes up with this shit

I think the other guy is Justin Timberlake

Bowser

lol yeah it's Fallon and Timberlake and it's pretty bad.

Syrinx

Fucking Giants...

If they win this game Madison Bumgarner would have to be the easiest World Series MVP pick in a long time.

eznark

Banned
WHY DON'T THESE COMPANIES INNOVATEE!!!!

NO, NOT BY DOING NEW THINGS INNOVATE BY COPYING MICROSOFT JESUS NINTENDO YOU FUCKING NOOOOOOOOBS

Don't the Bucks really suck? It's like beating the Panthers.

They've been consistently mediocre to downright awful for the last thirteen years or so. Shame because I used to be an enthusiastic Bucks fan. They wore me down to the point where I only watch the first few games until they fall out of contention permanently.

Dragon

Banned
I was at a bar in Charlotte and man Kemba put his 5'10" ass on the line and sank a three to tie the game at the buzzer. CHARLOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Syrinx

What the fuck do you guys mean "agonizing decision"? Leave Bumgarner in for the ninth. What possible alternative are you even considering?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm watching Game 7 of the World Series, probably the first baseball game I've watcjed this year, rooting for the Royals and this is still boring.

Godslay

Banned
This 9th inning could be the stuff dreams are made of. Down 1 run bottom of the 9th. It's going to get real crazy if they get someone on base.

Odds are Bumgarner shuts them down, but goddamn wouldn't it be amazing to see a walk off end to the WS?

Syrinx

This 9th inning could be the stuff dreams are made of. Down 1 run bottom of the 9th. It's going to get real crazy if they get someone on base.

Odds are Bumgarner shuts them down, but goddamn wouldn't it be amazing to see a walk off end to the WS?

Here's hoping.

Top Bottom