• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So just finished up Dust: elysian tale. Did any nflgaffers play this? The whole furry art style/writing voice acting, etc. was offputting, but the gameplay was actually pretty awesome.

Malalaw

So just finished up Dust: elysian tale. Did any nflgaffers play this? The whole furry art style/writing voice acting, etc. was offputting, but the gameplay was actually pretty awesome.

Played it on Steam then got it for Ps4. The combat is by fsr one of the better ones.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I don't know if I prefer silent protagonists or not. I think so.

Certainly, you avoid a lot of cringe-worthy moments that way.

Fantomex

I thought about it but it seems like a game I should wait for a price drop on. Not as good as Dark Souls or as long from what I've gathered.

I feel the same way. Maybe make myself wait until Black Friday.,Mordor combat got boring after a while, not as intricate as ARKHAM City or God of war.

Godslay

Banned

7hscQ1W.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
There's no telling around this place.

Agreed. I was riffing on the kelce hype earlier this year, where overly optimistic chiefs fans were saying "kelce is like Tony G with better hands" and them citing shannon sharpes better version of gronk tweet. Sports fans are incredibly reactionary (me included ;P)

Bread

Banned
i'm #2 in the world in bomb delivery #2 on sunset overdrive, does anyone want me to stream my quest for the #1 spot

Farooq

Banned
Well I certainly overreacted to Romo's injury. I expected the season to be over. I should leave the diagnosis to the doctors (and Dr./Owner/GM/Coach Jerry Jones).

Godslay

Banned
Agreed. I was riffing on the kelce hype earlier this year, where overly optimistic chiefs fans were saying "kelce is like Tony G with better hands" and them citing shannon sharpes better version of gronk tweet. Sports fans are incredibly reactionary (me included ;P)

Kelce is good, but much like Orange Julius they've got to prove they can do it year in and year out. Neither one are nearly as complete as Gronk is, and even Gronk has a lot to prove to get to Sharpe/Gonzalez territory. I think all three can get to that level, Gronk is closest obviously, Kelce is probably next behind him in terms of being more complete, where Julius is last simply because he's more of a receiver than a complete TE in the mold of the SS/TG. Graham is in there as well. He's in the same boat as Julius though.

They're still fun to watch, it will be interesting to see who is the best out of all of them when it's all said and done.

I'll give you a follow. Tempted to hop on that bundle with the price cut and the 360 trade deal.

I hopped on it. I've only played like an hour of SO, but it's pretty damn good so far.

Tom Penny

Kelce is good, but much like Orange Julius they've got to prove they can do it year in and year out. Neither one are nearly as complete as Gronk is, and even Gronk has a lot to prove to get to Sharpe/Gonzalez territory. I think all three can get to that level, Gronk is closest obviously, Kelce is probably next behind him in terms of being more complete, where Julius is last simply because he's more of a receiver than a complete TE in the mold of the SS/TG. Graham is in there as well. He's in the same boat as Julius though.

Hard to compare players. Julius is fast and very good but unless Demarius goes down it's hard to tell how dominant he is. Gronk is playing with WR's that have average talent and require no double teams while Demarius is a special talent.

Top Bottom