• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Syrinx

Love how in the top of the ninth inning Harold Reynolds was talking about Bochy's "agonizing" decision of whether to leave Bumgarner in or put in the closer.

Remind me to never hire you as manager, Reynolds. You know what, just leave baseball altogether you stupid dumbfuck.

The World Series is already over? Who won?

nocountryforold_men20071.jpg

Syrinx

It especially sucks for KC since I really can't see them putting together a similar run in the near future. What they did this year was incredible, but sustainable is a different story.

It especially sucks for KC since I really can't see them putting together a similar run in the near future. What they did this year was incredible, but sustainable is a different story.

Their relievers really carried them and relievers are historically not all that consistent. I don't think they can count on that again. Plus they will probably lose Shields and/or Butler.

Can we stop talking about baseball now?
Yes please, it's best not to dwell on the triumphs of evil over good. :(

Their relievers really carried them and relievers are historically not all that consistent. I don't think they can count on that again. Plus they will probably lose Shields and/or Butler.
Talking to KC fans around here (they exist!), they're totally a flash in the pan. Which is why it's so crushing...

Godslay

Banned
Yes please, it's best not to dwell on the triumphs of evil over good. :(

Talking to KC fans around here (they exist!), they're totally a flash in the pan. Which is why it's so crushing...

At least they took it to 7 games. When the Rockies went they got swept by a big money team. Rather lose like that than not have a chance.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watched the game with a few Dodger fan buddies of mine (I'm a Dodger fan too, just not baseball). Everyone is pissed obviously because it's the Giants and how Kershaw has not performed in the postseason.

Kershaw shows up like he did all regular season the Dodgers win the WS.

3 losses in one night.

pray4relly

Arrow episode was dope as fuck. Get outta here with that nonsense

Watched the game with a few Dodger fan buddies of mine (I'm a Dodger fan too, just not baseball). Everyone is pissed obviously because it's the Giants and how Kershaw has not performed in the postseason.

Kershaw shows up like he did all regular season the Dodgers win the WS.

It's not that it's just the Cardinal are his demon

MechDX

No one here plays anymore but my Titan is Destiny finally hit level 28. I'm going to start a Hunter class this weekend if anyone is just starting and wants to run missions together on the One.

Top Bottom