• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

rando14

If Cajun starts posting anime then I will be forced to start posting baseball and the whole thread will have to burned!! It is mutually assured destruction!!

jakncoke

Banned
If Cajun starts posting anime then I will be forced to start posting baseball and the whole thread will have to burned!! It is mutually assured destruction!!

the mariners are terrible even after paying cano 1/4 a billion having king felix

in 1972 Dennis Shaw started 13 of 14 of Buffalos games

Spinluck

So lets talk about Hakeem Nicks guys.

DHB- Started 11 games last year. Has 29 rec for 309 yards and 1 TD
Nicks- Started 8 games so far this year. Has 18 rec for 168 yards 2 TDs
Moncrief- No games started this year. Has 16 rec for 216 yards and 1TD

He's never on the same page as Luck. Even when a bit open, Luck sometimes throws some uncatchable ball his way. He has good hands, and is a shit route runner. He used to be better, but he either stopped carrying or isn't the same physically.

I say if he doesn't produce this week, we bench him in favor of Moncrief who has played well when called upon. It took Pagano like 11 weeks to bench DHB, so we might get Nicks for the entire season :lol. No way he returns at this point though.

ShaneB

Watched this. It was alright.

wpid-3bwru2.jpg

Man kids these days. I had 3 groups of kids just come to my doorstep just standing there waiting for candy. Nobody shouted Trick or Treat. No wonder America is in the shitter.

We live in an entitlement/"Why don't I have it now!" culture these days. It's a goddamn shame what Obama's done to this great country. Even the kids are looking for handouts now.

Back in my day, those kids would pull themselves up by their bootstraps and put in the hard work to shout Trick or Treat and earn their just rewards.

This post is sarcasm and doesn't accurately reflect the political views of Grover Cleveland

Or does it...

Go Bulls

One of the few times I'll ever say that

Sorry brother BG

Me and my friends are all Archer characters tonight. Great reception so far

BigAT

So lets talk about Hakeem Nicks guys.

DHB- Started 11 games last year. Has 29 rec for 309 yards and 1 TD
Nicks- Started 8 games so far this year. Has 18 rec for 168 yards 2 TDs
Moncrief- No games started this year. Has 16 rec for 216 yards and 1TD

He's never on the same page as Luck. Even when a bit open, Luck sometimes throws some uncatchable ball his way. He has good hands, and is a shit route runner. He used to be better, but he either stopped carrying or isn't the same physically.

I say if he doesn't produce this week, we bench him in favor of Moncrief who has played well when called upon. It took Pagano like 11 weeks to bench DHB, so we might get Nicks for the entire season :lol. No way he returns at this point though.

The guy completely quit on the Giants last year. There's a reason New York didn't even consider re-signing him, even after he got no interest on the free agent market. He isn't quite the same physically after his injuries, but independent of that he has checked out mentally on the game as well. Doesn't fight as hard as he used to for balls, bails out early on routes, bad body language on the field.

Konka

Banned
I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home, let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
John Clayton Sent A Gift To The Player Who Ended Brian Bosworth's Career:

Clayton: It was frustrating. I mean, it was one where you got an audience with the Boz, you didn't get a real chance—fortunately Boz would occasionally call me over and ask me questions, and then when I would turn around and ask him some he would blow me off on that stuff. You always had to worry on Friday, "OK, where's the haircut coming from, what kind of a different cut is it going to be?" There was all kinds of crazy stuff.

Clare Farnsworth and I both came up with the same idea after the 24 games that he played, that once he got hurt, it was an injury that Ron Wolfley, the fullback on the Arizona Cardinals made on him on a hit, on a special teams play I believe, we ended up sending a gift to Ron Wolfley. *laughs*

Q: You gave him a gift for ending the Boz's career?

Clayton: Yeah, pretty much, yeah.

[....]

Clayton: I can't remember exactly what we sent him, but we sent him something because we felt he earned it. I don't know, Dave. I know you enjoyed the [Bosworth] experience because that was such a good linebacking core with Tony Woods and [Sam] Merriman and the group, but Boz was just so different.

No console wars.

No one with a penis or a brain ever gets involved with this shit.

I'm just joking. Like I said, it's all love.

My brother has an XB1, and I'm seriously considering buying one for myself personally while MS is basically giving them away.

Console warriors are grown-ass little boys

Spinluck

The guy completely quit on the Giants last year. There's a reason New York didn't even consider re-signing him, even after he got no interest on the free agent market. He isn't quite the same physically after his injuries, but independent of that he has checked out mentally on the game as well. Doesn't fight as hard as he used to for balls, bails out early on routes, bad body language on the field.

Yeah, it was pretty clear to me that he was the same guy as last year.

There was some plays during the Steelers game where he'd just stop trying. Like when Luck got that safety and threw that ball away, he just watched it and didn't even try to pretend that he was at least going for it. It wasn't a great choice or throw by Luck, but ffs at least look like you care lol.

I heard he might not be liking the offense too. Not sure if it's true, as Colts are usually low drama when our owner isn't busting pills with scotch.

BigAT

Wow , Mike Glennon actually dressed as Napoleon Dynamite!

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10734168_807468015979513_4878884917629799411_n.jpg?oh=ae553c76068e7d3489b4055d8fbf6747&oe=54E27F05[IMG][/QUOTE]

Guy: "Nice, you dressed as Napoleon Dynamite for Halloween."
Glennon: "It's Halloween?"

Tamanon

Banned
Halloween in a college town is great. All the guys get to dress like their boyhood heroes and all the girls dress like women of ill repute. So many girls were uncreative and just wore their club dresses with bunny ears, but there were some good standouts out there.

It was 40 degrees though so some were regretting their hooters uniform or the stacked black girl in the princess Leia bikini. I appreciate their dedication.

Halloween in a college town is great. All the guys get to dress like their boyhood heroes and all the girls dress like women of ill repute. So many girls were uncreative and just wore their club dresses with bunny ears, but there were some good standouts out there.

It was 40 degrees though so some were regretting their hooters uniform or the stacked black girl in the princess Leia bikini. I appreciate their dedication.

Thrill Hill>>>

Franklin Street on Halloween
q9amn.png

cajunator

Banned
Louisiana college towns are the best.
They are already great party cities and then add in the college atmosphere.
And ample Popeyes. Its basically heaven.

Godslay

Banned
Louisiana college towns are the best.
They are already great party cities and then add in the college atmosphere.
And ample Popeyes. Its basically heaven.

Louisiana [insert item here] are the best.

- Cajun on everything.

I know that feeling of loving home :)

Top Bottom