• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

cajunator

Banned
Louisiana [insert item here] are the best.

- Cajun on everything.

I know that feeling of loving home :)

No, Louisiana does not have the best of everything but it is really fun living here.
It lacks natural beauty like mountains and rock formations. The highest point is about 540 feet.

Malalaw

That feel when you go to a co workers party and he goes to sleep at 11pm...and you give him off that day.

Sadness.

Edit: Cajun pls.

cajunator

Banned
Cali degenerates should be grateful for some nice freshwater. Might be some of the last they'll see.

much of the Bay Area's fresh water source lies at the mercy of crumbling earthen levees very similar to the ones that failed NOLA. WIth such an earthquake prone region relying on that it should be of great concern.

MRSA

Banned
I know that feel. :( No Halloween for me tonight. I've had to sharpen myself the last week after a month of partying. The Lions success got to me. That and work is finally starting.

You can't sharpen yourself stuffing your face like your unheroic fat excuse of a QB.

Hello everybody, what a wonderful morning. Australia 300 runs behind after the first innings and I want to hug each and everyone of you.

205221169096233160204082091013175235022110240151.gif

132210070209126235022090103234077079062038016121.gif

231076058047191063253182118009095196058143031116.gif

Cricket is such a goofy sport. What happens when the ball rolls over the Pepsi advertisement?

Everyone has a drinks break. It's why you have such Stafford looking specimens like this playing cricket.

73214.jpg

leverock-catch-o.gif

It's actually 4 runs if the ball crosses that boundary, if you hit the ball over the boundary without it hitting the ground, (like a home run) then you get 6 runs.

So that second gif is four runs, third gif is six.

My party last night with Darkest Red was pretty sweet until he murdered his headset #RIP

(and I lost)
I know we finally got to chat and then I killed my headset... Guess I need to go buy one.

Dutch, you lost to TDR?

I thought you've been doing this FIFA thing for a while now?
Not the first time! We have a rivalry that spans three years of FIFA. We are pretty evenly matched but I think Dutch is a little better overall. I had some good fortune last night.

Godslay

Banned
according to a friend in Chicagoland its snowing there. WTF?

It snowed at my folks house in Wyoming in mid September. Snows that early at times, and as late as June. I remember the last day of school one year where it snowed. Melted off by midday, but it was enough to cover the ground. Granted it is in the mountains, so that makes a difference.

I actually miss the snow sometimes. Call me crazy.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Snow is amazing when you don't have like, a job. Driving in snow is basically the world's most boring game of Russian roulette.

Top Bottom